Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,438 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial (54057 Views)

Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by zelnababa(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
RIP, but wait oo 12345 kilode? at 34.
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by PenSniper: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
Do you know her in person, are you related?

Nope. I meant 'loss' and mot 'lost'. Cheers.
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by elonmuskbaby: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
osazsky:
if its in d east my brother make them check the doc that was in charge during d delivery..my guy wife use cs born for ubth the child died and after 5 days they discharged her...for another one week she couldnt deficate...she was booked for another sugery but his mind was telling him to go to inadan..getting there they discovered they sewed her womb and her anus lining together..they did 2 seprate surgeries at seprate interval she was discharged after 3 weeks he spent almost 500k..thank God today god blessed them with a baby girl..this happened 4 years ago..students too many for ubth..fg should shut down that habitual abi slaughter house
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Channel54: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Rather than pushing,i think CS is preferable these days of laparascopy.The only downside is the limited number of children she will bear should the man want a community number of children.

The stress is pushing through normal delivery is much for the woman.
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by seborrhic: 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
osazsky:
hmmm delivery don by quack doctors.
I even thought its ubth...i dont know y government has not closed down that slaughter house.the hieght of impinity there can be compared to none.people go use two leg waka enter ubth for test or checkup after 9 hrs them don put the person for body bag.i hope fg sees this.stupid doct and they keep shouting strike .ubth should be shut down immediately
What has ubth done to you?
Could be that those cases that unfortunately ended up in death were very bad cases they couldn't save no matter their best efforts.

1 Like

Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Burruchaga71(m): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Only in Nigeria. I haven't heard that a woman died while giving birth in South Africa or Europe. It will never be well with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Kingozymandias(m): 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
LaSenior:
embarassed

That pikin no be Better pikin

Why pikin no die leave the woman alone to enjoy her Life

The day she conceived of that baby she was happy but not knowing that the pregnancy will cost her head

May we not conceive what will end us Amen

With a heavy heart I say you are indeed very stupid and daft .
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by PASSWORD09: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
The lifetime risk of a Nigerian woman dying during pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum or post-abortion is 1 in 22, in contrast to the lifetime risk in developed countries estimated at 1 in 4900.
WHO 2020
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Landmack: 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
Zealoy:
Na her husband kill am, five kids? And she still dey born

Sad but true. Our igbo men dey sabi stress our women with kids,they give birth like northerners too some don’t even have birth spacing. That’s how my friends wife died too for d 7th child. The oldest is 14yrs.

1 Like

Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Poleski: 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
Our hospitals are death zones.
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by osazsky(m): 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Preciousppearl:
really,I actually thought ubth is good, heard alot of persons speak good of it.
go there at your own risk..if u have money there are good private hos..where we dont hear of thousands of deaths with high cases of safe delivery..the first on my list is bamby..followed by ebony hos..then doc sule at gra.i have forgotten the name of his hos..then modic then bethel..hos like lili hos is not for the average edo man...i rate them as first but its not affordable and its not on nhis..the rest u can enrole nhis on them with abt 20k..whre u pay only 10 percent and fg takes care of the rest..but u will pay royalties per year or so but its smal cash..ubth should be put down..i hope that one day fg will hear our cry..lost a consine there some years back ..delivery done by students and studying nurse..rest on bleble..it is well
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by osazsky(m): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
seborrhic:

What has ubth done to you?
Could be that those cases that unfortunately ended up in death were very bad cases they couldn't save no matter their best efforts.
there is a case where my nephew was given a wrong injection ..and they where all shouting who did this..there is still a recording..i will write a publication use money to publish it..u guys will be investigated..it will take time but one day fg will hear.send me ur numb..i will send the voice recording to your wats app now
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Preciousppearl(f): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
osazsky:
go there at your own risk..if u have money there are good private hos..where we dont hear of thousands of deaths with high cases of safe delivery..the first on my list is bamby..followed by ebony hos..then doc sule at gra.i have forgotten the name of his hos..then modic then bethel..hos like lili hos is not for the average edo man...i rate them as first but its not affordable and its not on nhis..the rest u can enrole nhis on them with abt 20k..whre u pay only 10 percent and fg takes care of the rest..but u will pay royalties per year or so but its smal cash..ubth should be put down..i hope that one day fg will hear our cry..lost a consine there some years back ..delivery done by students and studying nurse..rest on bleble..it is well
sorry for your loss, I understand you,just this year about three of my colleagues put to bed there, they all had nothing bad to say about their mother/child care so I assumed it's a good place.
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by osazsky(m): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Only in Nigeria. I haven't heard that a woman died while giving birth in South Africa or Europe. It will never be well with Buhari.
my bro i tire o...one day these fake doctors and students that bribed thier way tru scu will meet thier waterlow..especislly those in public hos..it is well
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
habsydiamond:
Giving birth is not an easy task.. If u sail through, count ur stars cos u are one of the lucky ones... Women dey try oooo.. Rest in peace to the dead.
And yet women will be getting pregnant out of wedlock like giving birth is sipping water.
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Omoluabi16(m): 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
Women.. what they go through just to keep the circle of life rolling. I wonder what went wrong. After 4 children, one would have thought she must be a champion in the delivery room. May she rest in peace and may God comfort her families.
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by osazsky(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
Preciousppearl:
sorry for your loss, I understand you,just this year about three of my colleagues put to bed there, they all had nothing bad to say about their mother/child care so I assumed it's a good place.
ok..thank God for safe delivey..thats wat we all want..we all pray for such things but not all are fortunate most times impunity of doc in that place can be compared to none..my inlaw gave birth twice there but my experience there i have had with other relative is something i dont want to remember..i just pretend that that place does not exist when i remember something's
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by MartinsD12(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
Metrix147:
A 34-year-old mother of four Mrs. Chioma Viviene Ordu, nee Akasike who passed on on February 15, 2022, during childbirth will be laid to rest Saturday, 30th of April 2022 at 11am.

She passed on while giving birth to her fifth child who also died along with her.

She will be buried at her husband's home Umuejechi Umualum Owerri West Local Government Area of Imo State after a funeral service to be held at St. Paul's Catholic Church Umualum Nekede, Owerri West L.G.A.

The husband, Hon. Ordu Anthony Chidi, better known as Madoka in a release described his late wife, a member of St. Paul's Catholic Church Umualum Nekede, Owerri West as a devout Christian who lived a life worthy of emulation.

While announcing that the family has totally submitted to God's will regarding the death of the late Mrs. Chioma, Hon. Chidi also expressed gratitude to friends and associates for supporting the family in prayers and encouragement at this challenging period.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/34-year-old-mother-chioma-ordu-died-childbirth-along-baby-set-final-burial-imo-see-poster/
Married people make una dey take am easy child bearing should be spaced at least two years gap, am not a medical doctor but I know constant child bearing without spacing can weaken a woman's body to withstand the challenges of child bearing that's is what there is family planning at 34 years expecting a fifth child where are they rushing to am guessing maybe she got married at 27 , child spacing is important, rip to her .
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by osazsky(m): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hammyaladin:
And yet women will be getting pregnant out of wedlock like giving birth is sipping water.
its only here in Nigeria giving birth is a miracle..there are hos in middlsex london that have maintained zero maternal mobility for over 8 years
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by osazsky(m): 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
MartinsD12:

Married people make una dey take am easy child bearing should be spaced at least two years gap, am not a medical doctor but I know constant child bearing without spacing can weaken a woman's body to withstand the challenges of child bearing that's is what there is family planning at 34 years expecting a fifth child where are they rushing to am guessing maybe she got married at 27 , child spacing is important, rip to her .
true talk..the recomended spacing is 18months and less than 5 years..u may get health complications but in most cases not death of mother..nor child..do ur research
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by spiceadole: 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sad one.

But who gives birth to 5 children, except an Igbo woman who has sworn to have a male or 2 male children or she dies.

34 years.. 5 children.

Odiegwu!

Now 4 children will be left at the mercy of a wicked step mother.

1 Like

Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Fahdiga(m): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
PenSniper:

Nope. I meant 'loss' and mot 'lost'. Cheers.
Ok thanks

1 Like

Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
May her soul and the soul of the innocent baby find peace in the afterlife.
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Franking: 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
Chai. RIP.
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by omoharry(f): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
Zealoy:
Na her husband kill am, five kids? And she still dey born
she has right to her own body and should. So many woman stopped having children after two or three. Left alone for their husbands they can have like five to six .
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Focusmind:
Maternal mortality!!! I hate to hear about this kind of thing. I hope is not as a result of carelessness of the hospital. Nigerian nurses and doctors could be indifferent sometimes.
many of them are responsible for 90% of the deaths. They will see that the lady is too tired to push they will be abusing her and telling her no be her mates dey push twins.
And then the family of the lady may not even agree for surgery saying it's evil. It's not god's plan for them until the woman will give up.
Slot of women who would have just gone through C's and safe themselves the pains of pushing and sometimes death, will insist on pushing till they pass out.
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Trendingbiz042: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
If this is the will of god, such god is a wicked god.
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
osazsky:
hmmm delivery don by quack doctors.
I even thought its ubth...i dont know y government has not closed down that slaughter house.the hieght of impinity there can be compared to none.people go use two leg waka enter ubth for test or checkup after 9 hrs them don put the person for body bag.i hope fg sees this.stupid doct and they keep shouting strike .ubth should be shut down immediately
the story I heard was that it was the relatives fault
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by 24brains(m): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
OtemAtum:
Storybook belief. Which Eve hyena brought pain to female hyenas while giving birth too? If you are god, can you bring such pain to your creatures too?
you are not as smart as i thought. Every god has rules and DISOBEDIENT servants are always punished or delt with. if you were a father, would you chasten your disobedient child?
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Enny2013(f): 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
habsydiamond:
Giving birth is not an easy task.. If u sail through, count ur stars cos u are one of the lucky ones... Women dey try oooo.. Rest in peace to the dead.
I stl wonder how some women manage to give birth to many many children..
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Enny2013(f): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
LaSenior:
embarassed

That pikin no be Better pikin

Why pikin no die leave the woman alone to enjoy her Life

The day she conceived of that baby she was happy but not knowing that the pregnancy will cost her head
Rip to this Great mother

May we not conceive what will end us Amen
Amennnnnn!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) / Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep / Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.