Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial (54054 Views)

Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Offpoint1: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2022
24brains:
it would be as painless as having sex.
That's an illusion and self-deception.
For the record, sex isn't painless; if you conduct a survey with 100 women asking them about their sexual experience with the "painful experience" question... You'll get at least over 60 of them telling you they experience pains during sex.

Now compare the biggest penis size to that of the smallest infant, and tell me the biological magic you insinuated. Unless you want to tell me before the fruit, humans biologically had no ability to feel pains.
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by 24brains(m): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Offpoint1:

That's an illusion and self-deception.
For the record, sex isn't painless; if you conduct a survey with 100 women asking them about their sexual experience with the "painful experience" question... You'll get at least over 60 of them telling you they experience pains during sex.

Now compare the biggest penis size to that of the smallest infant, and tell me the biological magic you insinuated. Unless you want to tell me before the fruit, humans biologically had no ability to feel pains.
lol... you beat and still console yourself at the same time. Of course we are talking of time before times. When there was no pains, sorrows, death and growing old. When A man needed not to till the ground before eating. two factors also affect women survey about sex. "female circumsision" or "sexual phobia"
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Tonnierichy(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
princeemmma:
I remember when my wife was pregnant, whenever i look at her pregnancy and remember she will be delivering soon, my heart bit really fast. That day of delivery............ i turn myself into Pastor for hospital, i was just speaking in tongues.....

Giving birth its not really easy .....

Kudos to all women

RIP to the dead
So you can speak in tongues, you have faith and you you are still scared. You should work on you faith.
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by winner37(m): 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
May god grant the family the fortitude to bear the lose..
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Offpoint1: 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
24brains:
lol... you beat and still console yourself at the same time. Of course we are talking of time before times. When there was no pains, sorrows, death and growing old. When A man needed not to till the ground before eating. two factors also affect women survey about sex. "female circumsision" or "sexual phobia"
Lol, perhaps I'll need your clarification on the word "pain", if you're referring to the Biological /physical... Then it's laughable to believe an adult actually believes at a time human was made without the ability to feel physical pains.
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by princeemmma(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Tonnierichy:

So you can speak in tongues, you have faith and you you are still scared. You should work on you faith.
I have faith, but fear comes naturally.......... faith does not make you fearless, its just make you have strong believe... fear and faith are two different thing
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by 24brains(m): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Offpoint1:

Lol, perhaps I'll need your clarification on the word "pain", if you're referring to the Biological /physical... Then it's laughable to believe an adult actually believes at a time human was made without the ability to feel physical pains.
still offpoint on this Mr. offpoint1. when GOD took a rib from ADAM to creat EVE, did he complained of pains after waking up from a deep sleep? snakes and humans dwell together in those days. food was not gotten through strees and pains, so i am right to say "humans could not feel pains in the begining of time." this is my last replied post on nairaland. I'm signing out forever. Miss you all
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Offpoint1: 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
24brains:
still offpoint on this Mr. offpoint1. when GOD took a rib from ADAM to creat EVE, did he complained of pains after waking up from a deep sleep? snakes and humans dwell together in those days. food was not gotten through strees and pains, so i am right to say "humans could not feel pains in the begining of time." this is my last replied post on nairaland. I'm signing out forever. Miss you all
It's simple logic and I expect you use your adult sense to figure out what "Deep sleep" Adam went into has in common with today's surgical procedures.

Connect those dots first
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by 24brains(m): 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Offpoint1:

It's simple logic and I expect you use your adult sense to figure out what "Deep sleep" Adam went into has in common with today's surgical procedures.

Connect those dots first
you are still off point. Anasthesia in todays medical system is during an operation and the patient may not feel any pain at this point. But after the patient awakens nko?
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Offpoint1: 9:14am On Apr 08, 2022
24brains:
you are still off point. Anasthesia in todays medical system is during an operation and the patient may not feel any pain at this point. But after the patient awakens nko?
I simply told you connect the dots, I don't like making arguments easy for people. When you figure out the dots you can reply back
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Valobit(f): 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
you sef dey wonder

5th child? at 34 years? in this awesome economic we are in

i am sure they must have told her to go for CS but she refused

LadyRosa:
5th child at 34 angry

Rip

1 Like

Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by tziz(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2022
Metrix147:
A 34-year-old mother of four Mrs. Chioma Viviene Ordu, nee Akasike who passed on on February 15, 2022, during childbirth will be laid to rest Saturday, 30th of April 2022 at 11am.

She passed on while giving birth to her fifth child who also died along with her.

She will be buried at her husband's home Umuejechi Umualum Owerri West Local Government Area of Imo State after a funeral service to be held at St. Paul's Catholic Church Umualum Nekede, Owerri West L.G.A.

The husband, Hon. Ordu Anthony Chidi, better known as Madoka in a release described his late wife, a member of St. Paul's Catholic Church Umualum Nekede, Owerri West as a devout Christian who lived a life worthy of emulation.

While announcing that the family has totally submitted to God's will regarding the death of the late Mrs. Chioma, Hon. Chidi also expressed gratitude to friends and associates for supporting the family in prayers and encouragement at this challenging period.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/34-year-old-mother-chioma-ordu-died-childbirth-along-baby-set-final-burial-imo-see-poster/
Wtf? I know this lady very well!
Jeeeezzz! May her soul rest in peace. What a world! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? / Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) / Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.