Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial (54028 Views)

Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Enny2013(f): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iwofalenun:
Buhari why?

cry cry cry cry cry
Ha! Na Buhari give am Belle?
U no c im husband name there?
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by SugarGirl44(f): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
24brains:
It shall never be well with EVE for bringing this pains to WOMENDOM

You're cursing your great great grandma. You no dey fear.?
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Ifakiland(m): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Metrix147:
A 34-year-old mother of four Mrs. Chioma Viviene Ordu, nee Akasike who passed on on February 15, 2022, during childbirth will be laid to rest Saturday, 30th of April 2022 at 11am.

She passed on while giving birth to her fifth child who also died along with her.

She will be buried at her husband's home Umuejechi Umualum Owerri West Local Government Area of Imo State after a funeral service to be held at St. Paul's Catholic Church Umualum Nekede, Owerri West L.G.A.

The husband, Hon. Ordu Anthony Chidi, better known as Madoka in a release described his late wife, a member of St. Paul's Catholic Church Umualum Nekede, Owerri West as a devout Christian who lived a life worthy of emulation.

While announcing that the family has totally submitted to God's will regarding the death of the late Mrs. Chioma, Hon. Chidi also expressed gratitude to friends and associates for supporting the family in prayers and encouragement at this challenging period.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/34-year-old-mother-chioma-ordu-died-childbirth-along-baby-set-final-burial-imo-see-poster/
Omo 5th child at just 34??
She no get personal future plans
Was she born to breed kids?
Haba
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by 24brains(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You're cursing your great great grandma. You no dey fear.?
lol if grandma misbehaves, she go collect i swear. Children of nowadays no get fear welahi.
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Bbbw: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
Life
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by OtemAtum: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
24brains:
you are not as smart as i thought. Every god has rules and DISOBEDIENT servants are always punished or delt with. if you were a father, would you chasten your disobedient child?
Just answer the simple question. If you are god and your creature made mistake for the first time in her lifetime, can you give her such everlasting punishment?
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
5th child? At 34? shocked sad what a baby making machine? Child birth mortality is a major problem in naigeria.
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
24brains:
I am guessing you have met Eve several times grin
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
OtemAtum:
Just answer the simple question. If you are god and your creature made mistake for the first time in her lifetime, can you give her such everlasting punishment?
Don't mind the idiat. grin

1 Like

Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by faithfull18(f): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hmmn
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by 24brains(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
OtemAtum:
there is nothing like first or last mistake. If a pot of covenant is smashed and broken, it doesn't matter if it was once or rebroken multiple times.
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by AroOkigbo(m): 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
habsydiamond:
Giving birth is not an easy task.. If u sail through, count ur stars cos u are one of the lucky ones... Women dey try oooo.. Rest in peace to the dead.
Person wey e never happen to no go understand. I lost my Asa almost 10 years ago.
I do still cry each time I recall dat sad day.
May God comfort the husband, family and friends.
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by AroOkigbo(m): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ifakiland:

Omo 5th child at just 34??
She no get personal future plans
Was she born to breed kids?
Haba
Just type RIP, and move on.
My mum had 5 of us before she turned 30. Some people marry early. ..and would I actually call marriage at age 20 early?
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by kelmicheal: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
LaSenior:
embarassed

That pikin no be Better pikin

Why pikin no die leave the woman alone to enjoy her Life

The day she conceived of that baby she was happy but not knowing that the pregnancy will cost her head
Rip to this Great mother

May we not conceive what will end us Amen

No be wetin you put inside her na him come out nothing wrong with the pikin
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
How could they be displaying the corpse of a woman that died tragically?
I fear some people's culture oooo R.l.P 2 the dead
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by NwokoloOwa: 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
I can bet they were looking for a male child or additional male child. So sorry dear. May God grant your soul eternal rest
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by habsydiamond(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
AroOkigbo:

Person wey e never happen to no go understand. I lost my Asa almost 10 years ago.
I do still cry each time I recall dat sad day.
May God comfort the husband, family and friends.
sorry for ur loss too

1 Like

Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by joepepsy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
In Nigeria everything is risky.
habsydiamond:
Giving birth is not an easy task.. If u sail through, count ur stars cos u are one of the lucky ones... Women dey try oooo.. Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by matm: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
It's her time.If not she wouldn't have died
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by habsydiamond(m): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
joepepsy:
In Nigeria everything is risky.
u no lie.. My oga. The worst part na to even dey ur dey is risky.
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by YaksonFCA(m): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
RIP. Condolences
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by OtemAtum: 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
24brains:
there is nothing like first or last mistake. If a pot of covenant is smashed and broken, it doesn't matter if it was once or rebroken multiple times.
grin grin You remind me of nollywood films of the early 90s. COVENANT KO, BABCOCK NI grin
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Offpoint1: 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
24brains:
Judging by the human anatomy, how would childbirth had been if Eve didn't supposedly ate the fruit?
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by ahamonyeka(m): 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mindlog:
Really sad. May her soul rest in to.
what about the baby?
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by mastermaestro(m): 1:21am On Apr 07, 2022
seborrhic:

What has ubth done to you?
Could be that those cases that unfortunately ended up in death were very bad cases they couldn't save no matter their best efforts.

UBTH is a notorious hospital. Believe what the guy said.
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by PenSniper: 1:44am On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
Ok thanks

You're welcome.
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by MartinsD12(m): 5:24am On Apr 07, 2022
osazsky:
true talk..the recomended spacing is 18months and less than 5 years..u may get health complications but in most cases not death of mother..nor child..do ur research
Do you even understand the English you wrote what is health complications, when someone health is complicated what do you think it means , check your dictionary for that word you just used, and you need to do your research you are the one that needs it most like I said doctors always advice child spacing are you more intelligent than them , do you know that child bearing takes so much strength and energy of a woman when a woman constantly gives birth without spacing there are dangerous impact it gives to the body it becomes weak . I stand with my information you can go and get a doctor that the person what I said
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Cypolin: 5:55am On Apr 07, 2022
RIP Chioma, take hrt Madoka. Good knows the best
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by jslimz(f): 10:40am On Apr 07, 2022
Such a sad loss. We attended the same secondary school, and she was such a likeable person.
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by 24brains(m): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2022
Offpoint1:

Judging by the human anatomy, how would childbirth had been if Eve didn't supposedly ate the fruit?
it would be as painless as having sex.
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by 24brains(m): 11:13am On Apr 07, 2022
OtemAtum:
grin grin You remind me of nollywood films of the early 90s. COVENANT KO, BABCOCK NI grin
Lol
Re: 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 07, 2022
Giving birth to her 5th child in this Buhari Nigeria?

What happened to taking care of the existing children.?

I tire for some people.!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.