Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,257 members, 7,842,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) (39483 Views)

"We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" / Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Yet they want to become president
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by jidxin(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Even if they achieve Biafra that war that will ravage d land from diffrent faction for power will be worse than south sudan
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Mooh247: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
I guess that would give them Biafra
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
Let these people have their own country or whatever they,if another political zones wants to opt out,let them do so and they those who wants to stay remain in Nigeria and build a better Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by anambraamaka: 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nice
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Landmack: 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
SHINJA:
I hate anything Biafra... angry

Buhari should do something about this...

Every of their actions by those terrorists screams illiteracy and backwardness. God forbid they achieve their demonic aims.
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by wiseoneking: 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
Rikze:
shocked

See how the entrance to a whole LG secretariat looks so dilapidated.

What a shame!

The painting sef na die grin grin
Not actually too bad compared with 95,% of the ones around. What is your local government, upload yours let's compare. I hope you are not Lagos claimers.
Back to the topic, those guys are taking it too far. They should desist esp in killing innocent blood.

1 Like

Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Urbanchampion: 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
We Will keep sitting at home to make sure Buhari feels the heat and the whole zoo....

Supported, our seating at home will make Buhari release Mazi Kanu and support Peter Obi for President. In fact it will make him relocate the Federal Capital Territory from Abuja to Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
Noted
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by SHINJA: 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
Landmack:

Every of their actions by those terrorists screams illiteracy and backwardness. God forbid they achieve their demonic aims.

Buhari will crush all of them soon..

1 Like

Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Landmack: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
toobusy:
Let these people have their own country or whatever they,if another political zones wants to opt out,let them do so and they those who wants to stay remain in Nigeria and build a better Nigeria

Which people?

Pls the only pple carrying this biafraoud on their heads are touts,armed robbers ,cultists,jobless miscreants. Not like when d biafraoud comes there will still be peace because it’s gonna be business as usual.
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by eleko1: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
cheesy fl@theadPIGs are DUMB
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Rikze: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
wiseoneking:
Not actually too bad compared with 95,% of the ones around. What is your local government, upload yours let's compare. I hope you are not Lagos claimers.
Back to the topic, those guys are taking it too far. They should desist esp in killing innocent blood.

So for your mind I'm from a different geopolitical zone abi?

Nwa nna, Abu m nwafor Igbo, I nugo?
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
SHINJA:
I hate anything Biafra... angry

Buhari should do something about this...

2 Likes

Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Landmack: 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
We Will keep sitting at home to make sure Buhari feels the heat and the whole zoo....

Yes o Finnish refugeé. We will continue sitting at home until Daura pple starts begging us.

The sit at home has at least given us Onitsha sea port,it has increased IGR of the east tremendously. Our pple must continue to sit at home even after MNK is released

1 Like

Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by jrusky(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nice one and you want foolish Nigerians to vote for you as their president baa? Nice one presidency is on its way coming ok.

Paint every in the colour then come back here after day break in 2023 and be shouting marginalisation bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Landmack: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
OrganicCluster:

A PIG YOU ARE AND A PIG YOU WILL REMAIN.

NO, NO NEVER AGAIN.
Unknown gunmen spotted

1 Like

Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
Thus weird colour that looks like shrine
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Realists(m): 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ezedon:
Unknown Paint Men lol

The unknown paint men, sorry I mean DSS aka Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Zorn: 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
IPIG terrorist monkeys doing what they do best, terrorizing the people of AfghanEastern.
clown

1 Like

Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Rikze: 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dukio:

Show me your brown roof!!

I bu ezigbo onye iberibe iche na m bu onye obodo ọzọ.

Biko gbara ọgwụ gị nụọ!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Zorn:
clown

Another IPIG terrorist spotted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
RTR
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

mynd44 lalasticlala
I wonder the need for rule 2 if anybody can insult anyone and go free
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Padipadi: 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
It's their belief. Let them paint whatever they like.
The faulty Nigeria constitution enabled it.
So morally & by law they are right. Except if govt wan do witch hunt which ll trigger it.
I m not Ibo but I know they ll get their Biafra in future
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Emergingnation3(m): 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Landmack:

Which people?

Pls the only pple carrying this biafraoud on their heads are touts,armed robbers ,cultists,jobless miscreants. Not like when d biafraoud comes there will still be peace because it’s gonna be business as usual.
Keep living in self delusion... IPOB/Kanu present the entirety of Ndigbo..

1 Like

Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Zorn: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Get out soakaway rat, dirty scavenger

1 Like

Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Burgerlomo: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
The only way to put an end to the crisis rocking the S. Eastern part is to give them the presidency which is very long overdue if we're going to be sincere with ourselves.
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Franking: 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
E dey pain una?
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by owagbeba: 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
That’s a gate of a local government head quarters. That also a reflection of the root cause of how problems: we the people are the cause! This chairman is the “BUHARI” of that local government. He could effect changes despite how meager his allocation is: fix the entrance road. Initiate policies that could sustain the welfare of his community.
No, he won’t! He will sit on his fat butt and dip his fat fingers in the LGA coffers and steal all that he could. He will do all to deny his community any form of development. Just the way we do in Nigeria. Drop trash on the road... blame LAWMA; Openly defecate, but cry when cholera kills a loved one. Pee on the road, in the gutter. It’s a terrible situation, and we are responsible for this mess!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN / Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) / President Buhari Signs Petroleum Industry Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.