Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) (39469 Views)

"We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" / Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by lonelydora: 5:20am On Apr 07, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
We Will keep sitting at home to make sure Buhari feels the heat and the whole zoo....

Says a man who stays outside Igbo land.
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by heniford2: 5:30am On Apr 07, 2022
God bless biafra mother land
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Bravery80: 7:20am On Apr 07, 2022
SHINJA:

Buhari will crush all of them soon..

Like he crushed Boko boiz?
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:22am On Apr 07, 2022
SisterFire:
...ipob is great , all hail them
Freedom comes hard but it must come

Like for ipob .
Share for pee poo's tinubu

That's cowardice.

Dem suppose paint am for day time.
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Bravery80: 7:23am On Apr 07, 2022
Landmack:

Every of their actions by those terrorists screams illiteracy and backwardness. God forbid they achieve their demonic aims.

Keep wailing and taking pcm for another man headache.. animals .. why not let the people have their own country! Unity begg ass
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by dapolaw(m): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2022
There is no point to show you, you developers have already developed it �

Broveens42:

Show us the gate of your local government. I bet you, the orsu LGA gate would beat it
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by gidgiddy: 8:34am On Apr 07, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Ok another trouble

Meanwhile see graphic photos of Boko Haram attack In Damboa>>>> https://salemgists.com/boko-haram-terrorists-attack-damboa-burnt-down-general-hospital-and-other-buildings-video/

Those that will cry about thuz painted gate will be those who will never say anything about the massive killings and destruction going on in Damboa

For them, painted gate is terrorism
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by ufotunang: 8:52am On Apr 07, 2022
IPOB LGA Secretariat.... nawaoooo
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Lionnation: 9:43am On Apr 07, 2022
SHINJA:
I hate anything Biafra... angry

Buhari should do something about this...

why
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Broveens42(m): 10:16am On Apr 07, 2022
dapolaw:
There is no point to show you, you developers have already developed it �

Show us your LGA gate. Be bold! Come on!
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Rikze: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2022
Psychokinetic:

Afonja Muslim using google translate. Make it believable next time. You can tell by the dots under some of those words angry

You be mumu. Can we do Igbo writing challenge if you think I'm using Google translate tool.

I am more Igbo than you. Cos both of my parents are Igbo and all my generations as long as I know did not marry outside the Igbo race.

That I didn't give a supposed Igbo post a positive review doesn't change my origin. Get that into your empty skull.

Anụ mpama!

The dots you castigated shows how little you the Igbo language. I'll school on it Ewu Gambia.
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by dapolaw(m): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2022
Broveens42:

Show us your LGA gate. Be bold! Come on!

Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Psychokinetic: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2022
Rikze:

You be mumu. Can we do Igbo writing challenge if you think I'm using Google translate tool.

I am more Igbo than you. Cos both of my parents are Igbo and all my generations as long as I know did not marry outside the Igbo race.

That I didn't give a supposed Igbo post a positive review doesn't change my origin. Get that into your empty skull.

Anụ mpama!

The dots you castigated shows how little you the Igbo language. I'll school on it Ewu Gambia.
All Afonja Muslims know how to do is insult their ancestors and generations on Nairaland.
Show me where ‘U’ get . under am or ‘O’ get . under am for phone. Abi na made in Aba phone you dey use?? Even if that’s possible which is rare, who actually has the time to be looking for ‘O’ with . under it when a simple O will pass the msg just fine. Idiot!
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by dapolaw(m): 11:58am On Apr 07, 2022
Here it is, this is not even a full local government area but LCDA.

Broveens42:

Show us the gate of your local government. I bet you, the orsu LGA gate would beat it

Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Broveens42(m): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
dapolaw:
Here it is, this is not even a full local government area but LCDA.

Oh! You just realized you weren't smart.
Show us your Local government of origin.
Mention the state and name of LGA
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by Rikze: 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
Psychokinetic:

All Afonja Muslims know how to do is insult their ancestors and generations on Nairaland.
Show me where ‘U’ get . under am or ‘O’ get . under am for phone. Abi na made in Aba phone you dey use?? Even if that’s possible which is rare, who actually has the time to be looking for ‘O’ with . under it when a simple O will pass the msg just fine. Idiot!

I can see you are of low IQ. Don't you know you can download keyboard in different languages?

I have keyboard in English and in mother tongue (Igbo). Deal with it.

I hope the attached image will educate you better. Mara ihe nwatakịrị a.

Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by KILLTHECOWS(f): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
I blame the president for this.....
Ipob was not violent before....
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by space9880: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
post=111708798:
Lol grin cheesy wink

Na for overnight dem cannibalistic swines come do the wash wash painting.

Cannibals and terrorists, if dem born una Papa Papa well, make una carry paint and brush comkot for daylight come do dis nonsense,
Una smelly body go tell una.

God punish the murderer and animal called cownu and all his brainwashed swines.

As for Ekpa, dat one na small fry, dem go take carebof am for Finland.

If you are a terrorist, murderer and swine, just like the bastard called cownu, quote this post.

Let sane, Nairalanders know you today.

Deaths to all ipob terrorists, boko haram and evil herdsmen terrorizing the peace of this nation.
All of una no go ever end well for life.
The deaths y'all pray and seek for daily will nevereave your abode.

May our relative 'Miracle Nwobodo' that cownu and his brainwashed animals killed rest well.
Their mothers will cry on their Graves just as Miracle's mom cries everyday.

If you are a terrorist, murderer and swine, just like the bastard called cownu, quote this post.

Dem no go end well for dis life lailai....

Na all this kind post you dey comment on but when e reach your Bubu fvvk up you no go talk.
Re: Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) by cassette(m): 5:39am On Apr 16, 2022
post=111708798:
Lol grin cheesy wink

Na for overnight dem cannibalistic swines come do the wash wash painting.

Cannibals and terrorists, if dem born una Papa Papa well, make una carry paint and brush comkot for daylight come do dis nonsense,
Una smelly body go tell una.

God punish the murderer and animal called cownu and all his brainwashed swines.

As for Ekpa, dat one na small fry, dem go take carebof am for Finland.

Let sane, Nairalanders know you today.

Deaths to all ipob terrorists, boko haram and evil herdsmen terrorizing the peace of this nation.
All of una no go ever end well for life.
The deaths y'all pray and seek for daily will nevereave your abode.

May our relative 'Miracle Nwobodo' that cownu and his brainwashed animals killed rest well.
Their mothers will cry on their Graves just as Miracle's mom cries everyday.

Dem no go end well for dis life lailai....

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case / What Went Wrong With Fashola? / Ibrahim Idris: Buhari, Police IG Hold Closed Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.