Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP (25909 Views)

Names Of ISWAP Commanders Killed By Soldiers (Full List) / Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by excomarow(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2022
angry
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Timoleon(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2022
Gist re o!
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Comedian2019: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2022
They should gather in one place and finish themselves off once and for all.
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Afamed: 9:38am On Apr 07, 2022
Sergio104:

It's just a News to console some filthy ingrates like you grin.

Abi the News of "Nigerian Army bombed ISWAP hideout" no dey sell again??

Now it's Bokoharam that will do the job for you guys.

So much for one neijerianist
BH/ Iswap sympathizer
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Digixtreme: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2022
Phew
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by adefitim(m): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2022
Shey na only find this funny ni abi weytin?
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Kingozymandias(m): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2022
These guys a literally fighting over who gets to rape murder and burtalize the Northerns o grin

Wow wonders will never cease
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by illicit(m): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2022
Let there be confusion in the camp of my enemies o lord
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by BCASH(m): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2022
Boko Haram execute 10 ISWAP Commander.

The question is, why are our soldier releasing terrorist and calling them Repentant militant.

If Boko Haram can know what is wrong from right, why is our Military acting as if they re the one sponsoring the insurgency in order to cash out
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Sergio104(m): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2022
Afamed:

BH/ Iswap sympathizer

Whatever suits ya coat.

Ain't perturbed!!!
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by MrHighSea: 9:43am On Apr 07, 2022
Imagine ISIS and Al-qaeda struggling for supremacy in the US.
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Kazeem47(m): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2022
yanabasee:
My only happiness is that, Boko Haram is only practicing their atta ks in the North and bandits are exercising their rights also in the West where they voted and supported the government of today....

In the South, if they invade us... We will use militant against them... We will never give room to this nonsense...
I thought Fulani Herdsmen are the ones attacking the South now?Have you guys finished them?
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Btruth: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2022
Good. In as much they are executing themselves, no wahala.
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Johnsinia(m): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2022
endsarrrs:
Hurray!!

The EU has paid Russia $38 billion for energy since the
Ukraine war began.

Hypocrites
Shows the west are winning because they won't gonna pay in any nonsense Russian Rubbie.

Meanwhile, Your Islamic demonic terrorist islamic brothers are killing themselves. Hope you join them in the fight soon.
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by paix(m): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2022
Big fish will eat little fish, and the big fish will end up in the net of the fisherman.
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Yankee101: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2022
2 Chronicles 20:23

The armies of Moab and Ammon turned against their allies from Mount Seir and killed every one of them. After they had destroyed the army of Seir, they began attacking each other.
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2022
People gladly joined the military in the old days but since the government has damaged the economy and turned security to politics that's the main reason most people do not want to join anymore.
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by AmazingELixir: 9:46am On Apr 07, 2022
undecided

After all these bloodbath and eliminations...yet their ranks keep growing.
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Killermamba: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2022
Hahahahaha terrorism don turn cult for Nigeria
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by lucky4west: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2022
what happened in the Bible during the reign of Jehoshaphat is happening now....God is causing ambushment in the cam of the enemies....shakau that Nigerian govt could not kill it was iswap that wounded and laid seige against him untill he killed himself....Baba God no de sleep
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by PrinceMajestic: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2022
God bless all Islamic Terrorists. They always keep the truth alive that religion is Terrorism. I keep warning you guys, all religious people are Terrorists. Refrain from terrorism, you hate for God, you kill for God, you do all sought of evil deeds against humanity and justify it with God. The voice of truth Atheists speaking out are attacked, why can't you mofos just prioritize Humanity above religion for once in a lifetime? We need Atheist militias, I won't stop calling for this until it is achieved
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Gkemz: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2022
God put confusion in their midst. May they continue to kill themselves till none remain.
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by israelmao(m): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2022
The scriptures are just being fulfilled "..they shall be fed with their own flesh,they shall be drunken with their own blood as with sweet wine that all flesh shall know I am I the LORD I am thy Saviour and the Redeemer;the mighty one of Jacob."Isaiah49:26. After Boko Haram have put an end to ISWAP,trouble shall arise in the midst of Boko Haram too so they can destroy themselves and their sponsors as it happened in 2Chro.20:23
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by TBIZZY(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2022
What if they are technically doing the right thing like what they made us to believe in Old Testament.
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by tonysunkan: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2022
Confusion in the camp of the enemies.

1 Like

Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Healer3610(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2022
They should keep up the good work; last last we would know the last squad standing grin cool embarassed
For materials like Chiffon,satin, plain pattern, poly material, crepe, lace and all such materials message me� on WhatsApp via~~~ 08120979119.
Your goods would be closer to your doorstep than you would imagine �
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Hotzone(m): 9:57am On Apr 07, 2022
Pic or I don’t believe it
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Ishilove: 9:57am On Apr 07, 2022
So which is the lesser of two extreme evils?
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by McLizbae: 9:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Boko haram may be better off. Since 2015, I no dey support any kind of change for Naija again!
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by SeriouslySense(m): 9:59am On Apr 07, 2022
distractions and propaganda.

Don't be distracted. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shettima’s Unveiling: Bishops Explain Mission At Yar’Adua Centre / Ekweremadu: Nobody Told Me About Kidney Transplant, Alleged Donor Tells Uk Court / Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.