Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP (25902 Views)

Names Of ISWAP Commanders Killed By Soldiers (Full List) / Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by 2mercy: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
Supremacy: Boko Haram executes 10 ISWAP commanders, vows to ‘eliminate all ISWAP fighters on earth’

By: Kingsley Omonobi – Abuja.

At least 10 terrorists of the Islamic State of the West African Province(ISWAP), including top Commanders, were executed by its affiliates, Jama’at Ahl as-Sunnah lid-Da’wah wa’l-Jihad faction of Boko Haram in the North East of Lake Chad, a counter-insurgency expert who closely follows Boko Haram activities in the North East, Zagazola Makama has said.

According to the expert, the Boko Haram terrorist faction of the Buduma overwhelmed the ISWAP in a gun battle which resulted in the killing of many fighters on the river bank between Kadunan Ruwa and Kandahar axis of the Niger Republic.

Many fighters drowned in the water while ten ISWAP fighters were apprehended alive by the Buduma’s in the aftermath of the battle.

The expert and Security Analyst in Lake Chad obtained a video showing the two terrorist groups in a heavy gun battle in a boat on top of the water.

Also, in the 6:40 minutes videos seen by Zagazola, two ISWAP top commanders were interrogated before being taken to somewhere and slaughtered.

A top-ranking Amir of the Buduma’s group suspected to be Mohammed Ari, a deadly Spiritual Warfare Commander, who appeared in the video said God has continued to give them the opportunity to defeat their enemies (ISWAP).

He said “We are the Mujahideens from the Jama’at Ahl as-Sunnah lid-Da’wah wa’l-Jihad faction in Lake Chad.

“As you are aware, there has been an intensified infighting between us and our enemies (ISWAP) for the past few months and Allah has been giving us victories to eliminate our enemies.

“We have arrested about ten of them including some of their top commanders and we have asked them why they are waging war against us. And the Commander said, they don’t have any reason but they are just fighting us.

“So even your leaders that you followed blindly, said he doesn’t know why he is fighting us, talk more of you his followers.

“Initially, we are doing the same thing and going on the same path before you changed and started to deviate from the teachings of God and start to practice all sort of evil ways.

“We are therefore assuring you that Almighty God will continue to give us victory to eliminate all of you from the surface of earth”, he said.

The bloodbath between the two groups of terrorists has continued to rage especially in the axis of Lake Chad, Abadam, Niger Republic, Sambisa forest and Mandara Mountain with hundreds of casualties recorded so far on both sides within the last year.

“On March 24 and 28, 2022, the JAS terrorists Loyal to the Bakura Buduma, ambushed and eliminated about 45 terrorists in Yauma Wango and Ngaama, in Abadam Local Government Area (LGA) of Borno State” the expert said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/supremacy-boko-haram-executes-10-iswap-commanders-vows-to-eliminate-all-iswap-fighters-on-earth/

lalasticlala

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Benbellamor: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
The question is, what's our business with both terrorist? Who allow them into the country?

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by yanabasee(m): 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
My only happiness is that, Boko Haram is only practicing their atta ks in the North and bandits are exercising their rights also in the West where they voted and supported the government of today....

In the South, if they invade us... We will use militant against them... We will never give room to this nonsense...

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by omenkaLives(m): 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
Watch out. Terrorists have just been reported dead- their cousins from that part of the country will soon be all over this thread weeping and mourning.

Just watch out folks. smiley

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Sergio104(m): 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
grin

A trusted gallant soldiers of ours are now Bokoharam grin.

Bokoharam...... wipe them all ISWAP terrorist!!!!

No room for terrorism in our darling nation angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Sergio104(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
omenkaLives:
Watch out. Terrorists have just been reported dead- their cousins from that part of the country will soon be all over this thread weeping and mourning.

Just watch out folks. smiley

It's just a News to console some filthy ingrates like you grin.

Abi the News of "Nigerian Army bombed ISWAP hideout" no dey sell again??

Now it's Bokoharam that will do the job for you guys.

So much for one neijerianist

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by ThinkSmarter: 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
I hope one day Simon Ekpa Autopilot and Chika Edoziem DOS won't degenerate to the ISWAP and BH crisis.
I'm foreseeing brewing crisis and tension among the two groups.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by drmuchin: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
It is good the are killing themselves. The race to corner the lucrative business of terrorism is juicy. The last man standing will be the ULTIMATE CASH DADDY!

2 Likes

Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Rastaramsey(m): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Damnnnnn
That's is what's up

Terrorists get time dey claim superior for this country....

Buhari don go far with this shit....

Na God go punish am
Ah swear down grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by endsarrrs(f): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hurray!!

The EU has paid Russia $38 billion for energy since the
Ukraine war began.

Hypocrites

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by KevMitnick: 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
When these guys have no one to kill, they start killing themselves... Lol. Bunch of confused Buffoons.

3 Likes

Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by dynicks(m): 9:32am On Apr 07, 2022
grin
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by osariemenk(m): 9:32am On Apr 07, 2022
Bandits dey fight Bandits, whahala dey ohh
Check our this video how I got my German Driver's license

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44H9F_4MD64
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by AsiwajuJagaban: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2022
Family affair

1 Like

Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by wallay77(m): 9:32am On Apr 07, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Akinsete19(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2022
Good, let them keep killing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Highesschief1: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2022
How I wish they will just finish each other, while we grap our popcorn, sit back and watch.

2 Likes

Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Obakoolex(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2022
Oluwaseun, glory be to God....more grease to your elbow and vice versa till una eliminate unasef finish smiley

1 Like

Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Viraltrends123: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2022
When will Simeon Elepa start killing DOS, or is it only igbo police and soldiers he is interested in
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by gaby(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2022
Okay.

I'd applaud you guys when this treatment gets to your mentors in and outside the government.

Asswipe neanderthals...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2022
May your Enemies continue to fight eachother till they have nothing left to fight you.

Cos it will be disastrous if the join forces to fight you

1 Like

Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Truthisunique2: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2022
grin

Lie Mohammed the clown should cum and tell us which side the federal government should support this time

Werey be like Boko Haram is right let's be their side kick and take their side to defeat their rivals

1 Like

Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by kingsways: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2022
Good

Dear God please let this fight continue until they finish themselves completely

1 Like

Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2022
The us started this
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by DickDastardly(m): 9:34am On Apr 07, 2022
shocked
Good gesture ... help us cancel out yourselves. Bunch of No-Gooders.

2 Likes

Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by RichDad1(m): 9:34am On Apr 07, 2022
Same thing is happening in Ipob. DOS vs Autopilot.
All enemies of Nigeria’s sovereignty will collapse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Enemyofpeace: 9:35am On Apr 07, 2022
God is working.

1 Like

Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 07, 2022
Nemesis and all the swear is fast catching up on all of them

Kudos and I expect more death news from your camp
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by donbrowser(m): 9:35am On Apr 07, 2022
I don't interfere in family matters
Re: Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP by holuwajobar(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2022
With all sincerity , i really need help.... Slept with empty yesterday night, and i dont even have anything to feed myself at the moment.... Yes, i am begging, but this is the only option i have got left ... Pls assist with anything just for me to survive this morning...

Thank you

Zenith 24 644 69399

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa / Oshiomhole Told Buhari He’ll Remove Saraki In 10 Days – Timi Frank / Send NYSC DG To Prison - Enugu Governor Mbah Begs Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.