Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs (1276 Views)

Buhari Meets Ooni, Sultan, Other Monarchs In Aso Villa / Sallah Celebration: Zamfara Governor Buys 750 Cows Worth N83 Million For Needy, / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by Carmartng: 2:15am On Apr 07, 2022
On Wednesday 06 April 2022, Governor Bello Mohammed distributed 7 2015 Cadillac escalade To Emirs, 240 Hyundai Sonata Cars to other traditional rulers in the state just as he commissioned the Ultramodern headquarters of the state; The distribution was done by the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar III, at Government House, Gusau.

According to Gov. Matawalle, the gesture recognised the traditional rulers as custodians of religion, culture and vehicles of cohesion and peace in societies.

He stated During the ceremony:

“It is in view of the high esteem with which my administration regards our traditional leaders and institutions; we decided to procure brand new cars, Cadillac 2019 Model, for 17 Emirs, 13 Senior District Heads and 230 District Heads across the State”.

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/zamfara-state-governor-buys-17-cadillac-escalade-to-emirs-240-hyundai-sonata-cars-to-other-traditional-rulers/

1 Share

Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by Ekpeitut: 2:46am On Apr 07, 2022
Wow. What an achievement!

Leaving this shithole for my sanity's sake.
How can you spend over a billion Naira purchasing liabilities?

Why not use this fund in educating and empowering your youths. These old hags have absolutely nothing to offer except weaponising poverty and using religion to get the uneducated to do their evil biddings.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by Dankovich1: 2:52am On Apr 07, 2022
Others the try rebrand carry this stolen state funds patronize INNOSON SUVs and Cars, e come reach your turn you go patronize Escalade and Toyota.

Alhaji no be so ooooo grin

@EFCC hope you're taking roll call

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by Totilopussylick(m): 3:01am On Apr 07, 2022
Dankovich1:
Others the try rebrand carry this stolen state funds patronize INNOSON SUVs and Cars, e come reach your turn you go patronize Escalade and Toyota.

EFCC will not see anything that is going on now tongue

EFCC primary focus is on south east governors.

South East governors are Crookes tongue.
Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by overdrive(m): 3:01am On Apr 07, 2022
Misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by Dankovich1: 3:04am On Apr 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

believe me I'm not going to do this tribal shit with you

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by eleko1: 3:05am On Apr 07, 2022
grin bandits are watching dem

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by Ikinternational: 3:06am On Apr 07, 2022
Nigerians and their love for luxury vehicles
For which road abeg

You would think the thing comes equipped with pu s. sy option

N guess who pays to maintain these vehicles

This is the type of wasteful spending that I thought Buhari the military man would put a stop to if nothing else

Silly me

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by Naijanascam: 3:08am On Apr 07, 2022
Good development....... after all his State is pissful and developing fast

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by Ikinternational: 3:19am On Apr 07, 2022
So so so not a serious country.
I just need my properties to keep appreciating. Very soon it will be cash out season.

Adios home country. \/
Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by OscarJaden(m): 3:25am On Apr 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

most everything be tribalism here

Please grow up

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by Totilopussylick(m): 3:29am On Apr 07, 2022
OscarJaden:
most everything be tribalism here

Please grow up
Must.

Not "Most" tongue

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by dasparrow: 3:35am On Apr 07, 2022
Where is the Zamfara government getting all this money from to buy all these expensive cars for traditional rulers while the people of Zamfara languish in abject poverty? Nigeria is not a country I tell you. The ruling elite eat fat while ordinary Nigerians are like slaves in their own homeland. Break up Nigeria to save lives or you can keep suffering in your one Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:36am On Apr 07, 2022
Those Escalades will not survive long without high-octane, unleaded fuel. I’m sure this money could’ve benefited many citizens. What a waste and a shame.
Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by Maxymilliano(m): 4:01am On Apr 07, 2022
Misplaced priorities.

I'm quite sure the total amount spent for the purchased cars will be more than the monthly internal generated revenue of the state.

Zamfara is one of the poorest states in Nigeria and instead of using the little money that accrued to the State for the general interest of the people and protecting them from bandits, the governor is only after appeasing few traditional rulers who can't even save their domains from bandit attacks

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by Jostoman: 4:23am On Apr 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Must.

Not "Most" tongue
grow up
Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by flamingREED(m): 4:34am On Apr 07, 2022
Zamfara's gold... Is it?
Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by Almaigaa: 4:55am On Apr 07, 2022
Dankovich1:

No one in his rightful sense, will use his hard earned money to purchase, INNOSON substandard Chinese made moving Coffins. The person wan die Young be that. I rather use my hard earned money to buy a 1995 Mercedes Benz 190.

Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by AgentGoat: 5:35am On Apr 07, 2022
Abeg who get that south african coach meme wey dey clap hands.

Na my reaction be that. Bandits infected state fa?
Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by Cantonese: 5:44am On Apr 07, 2022
Almaigaa:

No one in his rightful sense, will use his hard earned money to purchase, INNOSON substandard Chinese made moving Coffins. The person wan die Young be that. I rather use my hard earned money to buy a 1995 Mercedes Benz 190.

“ I rather use my hard earned money to buy a 1995 Mercedes Benz 190”. Na so owu man dey talk. They never see anything good in the efforts of those who have the money.

Anyway first work hard and legitimately. Next pray that after your years of hard work, you save enough going by the economy at the time, to buy your level of car… 1982 Mercedes 190. There is no Mercedes 190 of 1995.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by sukar886: 6:07am On Apr 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

At your age , you are still doing tribalism, the more u hate them , the more the make money
Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by Godjone(m): 6:27am On Apr 07, 2022
This useless criminal that failed to stop bandits from the genocide they unleashed on zamfara. Useless cow
Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by orisa37: 7:07am On Apr 07, 2022
FC-FULANI CONFEDERATE FEUDALISM ENJOYMENT GALORE.
Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by orisa37: 7:11am On Apr 07, 2022
OBAMA DON WIN NIGERIA FOR SAUDI ARABIA.
AND FOR A GOLD WATCH.
Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by Gadafii: 8:21am On Apr 07, 2022
See state wey bandits dey straff like opo, shame

Money wey he supposed divert go security and infrastructure in some LGAs, he wasted on some never do well emir's.
Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by tutudesz: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2022
Instead of buying patrol vehicles to fight Bandits undecided no una fault O! Na free monthly allocation cause all this rubbish

Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by MajesticKris: 10:31am On Apr 07, 2022
Wow impressive... More Reason they deserve whatever they're Getting ..

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs by useni1: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
Those Escalades will not survive long without high-octane, unleaded fuel. I’m sure this money could’ve benefited many citizens. What a waste and a shame.
they speak English there. No go look for husband. Oversabi I know too much. Time dey go. Menopause around the corner

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Info About The Sit At Home Order In IPOB States? / David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland / Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria? By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.