Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) (86801 Views)

Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments / Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:08pm On May 11, 2019
I like people with Guts...This man is really Talk Na Do! grin grin

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:09pm On May 11, 2019
Some Buckets to gather ipob Yoots' Tears grin grin

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by LibertyRep: 7:10pm On May 11, 2019
I won't allow anyone use me to settle personal scores with his adversaries. Never!

Where are the recently installed kings in Ibadan today?

In any case, good luck to all of them.

270 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Harrymig1(m): 7:12pm On May 11, 2019
This Man
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by MiddleSpot: 7:12pm On May 11, 2019
In 80 years time some youths will rise to say oh no this is not how we do it. According to our traditions bla bla bla. Traditions of men that were started and enshrined by mere mortals. Spits. If only people would question what they put their fate in, life would be simpler.

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by duvetmaster: 7:19pm On May 11, 2019
I don't have to travel to Bichi (northern Kano) to see the Emir if my farm has been taken from me. I now have an Emir in my backyard

By going to Bichi the people at Bichi takes others as second class citizen

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Agbaletu: 7:22pm On May 11, 2019
Congratulations to all the newly tubarned Emirs. Next time, Sanusi will choose his battle carefully. One by one Una go go down.

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Faithnn: 7:22pm On May 11, 2019
The state of Kano will be free from persistent violence.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by iluvdonjazzy: 7:24pm On May 11, 2019
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi should go and beg Goodluck Jonathan.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by MaziOmenuko: 7:28pm On May 11, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:

He stood up to Jonathan against the looting going on; he stood up against his governor against the bribery captured on camera; he is a great man, a man that stands up against the ills of the society no matter who is commiting the crime. What do you stand for?

701 Likes 93 Shares

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by hammerFC: 7:28pm On May 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

U ARE SHAMELESS BIGGOT.

HOW DOES FULANI AND FULANI FIGHT IN KANO CONCERN PEOPLE SEEKING A SEPARATE NATIONAL IDENTITY?

319 Likes 31 Shares

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Agbaletu: 7:28pm On May 11, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
It is too late. God is dealing with the enemies of Nigerians one by one.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Agbaletu: 7:29pm On May 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
It has nothing to do with IPOB.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by bakila: 7:30pm On May 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Nope, APC is sinking by doings things that are unimaginable. Everything that goes around comes around as it WAS for PDP so it SHALL for APC.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by FRESHG(m): 7:33pm On May 11, 2019
Agbaletu:

It has nothing to do with IPOB.
AGBA coolTUALE
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by bakila: 7:33pm On May 11, 2019
Agbaletu:
Congratulations to all the newly tubarned Emirs. Next time, Sanusi will choose his battle carefully. One by one Una go go down.
It is not Sanusi alone that lost something. Imagine those princes in Bebeji, Karaye etc as emirs. They have lost the Emirship of Kano for good.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by advocate666: 7:33pm On May 11, 2019
I just love Ganduje.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

An example of a foolish youth in Nigeria.

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by advocate666: 7:34pm On May 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Why shall we cry when Gandollar is behaving like us? grin

6 Likes

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 11, 2019
Sanusi, that privilege you enjoyed during GEJ tenure is lost!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by thesicilian: 7:36pm On May 11, 2019
First it was Oyo, now it's Kano. Our great traditional institutions are being destroyed slowly and steadily by ignorant, selfish and power hungry politicians. I weep for Nigeria.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by oliidell(m): 7:38pm On May 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
I like people with Guts...This man is really Talk Na Do! grin grin

So the looting video doesn't bother you.

Speaks volumes about your character.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by FastShipping: 7:39pm On May 11, 2019
BlacSmit:
Sanusi, that privilege you enjoyed during GEJ tenure is lost!

Like these ones...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by iluvdonjazzy: 7:40pm On May 11, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

He stood up to Jonathan against the looting going on; he stood up against his governor against the bribery captured on camera; he is a great man, a man that stands up against the ills of the society no matter who is commiting the crime. What do you stand for?
I know he is a truthful man and I like him for that but he was instigated against Jonathan.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by iluvdonjazzy: 7:41pm On May 11, 2019
though he is been punished for standing for the truth.

7 Likes

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by kurupt1: 7:43pm On May 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
You see the way Okorocha, Sanusi,Tinubu,Amaechi all fought GEJ a good man with falsehood.,they are all paying for it gradually.
So shall your day of reckoning Lauretta Onochie a.k.a ngeneukwenu will come.You can take that to the bank!

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 11, 2019
If na me be sanisu i for design!

2 Likes

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:51pm On May 11, 2019
MiddleSpot:
In 80 years time some youths will rise to say oh no this is not how we do it. According to our traditions bla bla bla. Traditions of men that were started and enshrined by mere mortals. Spits. If only people would question what they put their fate in, life would be simpler.

Wise comment

4 Likes

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by crackhouse(m): 8:01pm On May 11, 2019
Hmm
Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by azpekuliar: 8:06pm On May 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu..

2 Likes

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by Chukwurah003: 8:19pm On May 11, 2019
Great day for Kano!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) by InaNla(f): 8:19pm On May 11, 2019
grin

Very good. Let the useless people fight to death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm / Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion / Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.