Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend (4627 Views)

Why Are My oyibo Neighbors So Nice To Me / 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:07am On Apr 07, 2022
Met this girl while running my degree course in UBC. She approached me, dropped her number in my pocket. All I wanted to do was get my deg and a career cos parents done spent too much already. She was going for my body but I snubbed her. She was too young for me. I met her half sister (Irish-mexican) who is older. The blue eyes, the hair, height and teeth were mesmerising. I fell one time.

She was all over me like she found a priceless trophy. I thought we could be married but she didn't want any kids yet. She wants bikini body rather. We dated for 9 months. She treated me like a toy. I saw that marriage would be harder for me. She was so scared of losing me. The insecurity made my life miserable. I had to inform her wherever I went. Take pictures and send. Be on video calls like every time I was away. She knew all my friends and the people who walked past me on the streets. I had to be on the fone all my life to prove that someone else wasn't hitting on me.

I couldn't admire any lady or stare. I felt like a prisoner being watched constantly. I had to mention that she was my girl to every girl around me. She put a ring on my finger. I have her pictures on my walls. She had to be my wallpaper on my laptop and the theme on my fone. I had to save her number as "My baby". She had to check my wardrobe and ensured that she bought all items in it. She checks my pockets for numbers. Picks me up from the gym.

She was controlling and she taught me how to never be controlled by a woman again. She was more like a mother than my girl. She cries every time I try to talk about this issue. Saying that she wanted me to be safe. That she was scared to lose me. I did everything to prove to her that she was the only one but I tried too hard. Honestly, there was no one else. She was persnickety over nothing.

Finally, she attended a family funeral in Alberta and stayed for 6 days. Longest time away from me. During this time, her friend called me asking of her since she couldn't reach her. Then, she told me that she was coming to the house. I obliged innocently. As it wasn't the first time. When she arrived, she stayed the night since the weather was very bad. We only talked and the only nice thing I said to her was complemented her hair.

Nothing happened. As a matter of fact, my girl permitted her to stay the night and asked for her to sleep in the other room. My girl and I had a lovely conversation till I went to bed. She usually talked till I felt asleep.and watched me sleeping. When I sleep, I die. I didn'thear the fone ringing and didn't see her messages. Now, when she returned 2 days later, she acccused me of cheating with her girlfriend. Asking me if she was my type. So, anyways. We fought over this, for 3 months she nagged and uttered irreversible damage into my life. Still, I apologized and begged and did everything to win her over.

I felt heart-broken. We broke up. She moved out. 2 weeks into break up I went to her, begged and called but met silence. I gave up. 3rd week, she called and demanded that I could have kept on fighting and begging into the 3rd week if I truly loved her. I apologized thinking that we could get back. She asked for all my passwords, I gave her to win her over. She went through them found nothing. Cried on my shoulders and still went back to feeling broken and uttering vile things.

A month after break up, I knew it was over. I couldn't end up feeling miserable for the rest of my life. I moved on. Never been able to fix a relationship since then.

This is how broken women break good men and, then call men so many names. Many bad men in town are products of broken women. Today, I just can't stand any woman who is a control freak. Many men are battered. We also cry, but we don't tear. We also have emotions, but we die in silence. Many men home and abroad are controlled but they can't utter their pains

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by EmzyT: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2022
[s]
Sixfiguresmart:
Met this girl while running my degree course in UBC. She approached me, dropped her number in my pocket. All I wanted to do was get my deg and a career cos parents done spent too much already. She was going for my body but I snubbed her. She was too young for me. I met her half sister (Irish-mexican) who is older. The blue eyes, the hair, height and teeth were mesmerising. I fell one time.

She was all over me like she found a priceless trophy. I thought we could be married but she didn't want any kids yet. She wants bikini body rather. We dated for 9 months. She treated me like a toy. I saw that marriage would be harder for me. She was so scared of losing me. The insecurity made my life miserable. I had to inform her wherever I went. Take pictures and send. Be on video calls like every time I was away. She knew all my friends and the people who walked past me on the streets. I had to be on the fone all my life to prove that someone else wasn't hitting on me.

I couldn't admire any lady or stare. I felt like a prisoner being watched constantly. I had to mention that she was my girl to every girl around me. She put a ring on my finger. I have her pictures on my walls. She had to be my wallpaper on my laptop and the theme on my fone. I had to save her number as "My baby". She had to check my wardrobe and ensured that she bought all items in it. She checks my pockets for numbers. Picks me up from the gym.

She was controlling and she taught me how to never be controlled by a woman again. She was more like a mother than my girl. She cries every time I try to talk about this issue. Saying that she wanted me to be safe. That she was scared to lose me. I did everything to prove to her that she was the only one but I tried too hard. Honestly, there was no one else. She was persnickety over nothing.

Finally, she attended a family funeral in Alberta and stayed for 6 days. Longest time away from me. During this time, her friend called me asking of her since she couldn't reach her. Then, she told me that she was coming to the house. I obliged innocently. As it wasn't the first time. When she arrived, she stayed the night since the weather was very bad. We only talked and the only nice thing I said to her was complemented her hair.

Nothing happened. As a matter of fact, my girl permitted her to stay the night and asked for her to sleep in the other room. My girl and I had a lovely conversation till I went to bed. She usually talked till I felt asleep.and watched me sleeping. When I sleep, I die. I didn'thear the fone ringing and didn't see her messages. Now, when she returned 2 days later, she acccused me of cheating with her girlfriend. Asking me if she was my type. So, anyways. We fought over this, for 3 months she nagged and uttered irreversible damage into my life. Still, I apologized and begged and did everything to win her over.

I felt heart-broken. We broke up. She moved out. 2 weeks into break up I went to her, begged and called but met silence. I gave up. 3rd week, she called and demanded that I could have kept on fighting and begging into the 3rd week if I truly loved her. I apologized thinking that we could get back. She asked for all my passwords, I gave her to win her over. She went through them found nothing. Cried on my shoulders and still went back to feeling broken and uttering vile things.

A month after break up, I knew it was over. I couldn't end up feeling miserable for the rest of my life. I moved on. Never been able to fix a relationship since then.

This is how broken women break good men and, then call men so many names. Many bad men in town are products of broken women. Today, I just can't stand any woman who is a control freak. Many men are battered. We also cry, but we don't tear. We also have emotions, but we die in silence. Many men home and abroad are controlled but they can't utter their pains
[/s]

I miss 2 minutes ago, when I never knew this Rubbish existed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by Ximenez(m): 10:09am On Apr 07, 2022
Instead of wasting your talent here.
Why not consider writing a prose for Nursery schools?
You drop an average of 2 fictions per day here.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by myyansh68(m): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2022
Society is breeding weak men... the reason why they tag redpill to their name is because they are empty.
Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by ayoncox: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Many men home and abroad are controlled but they can't utter their pains

I don't think I can tolerate that from any lady, even when married
Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2022
Is well,

2 Likes

Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by Southernigbo: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2022
U should not have given up na! Continue begging and apologising for as long as there is life in both of you

3 Likes

Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by Uzomacharles: 11:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Upon every every you went begging her....
Baba you be the SIMPlest SIMP I have ever seen..

2 Likes

Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by Realmi: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
Red capsule people are on their way....na traffic hold them grin

6 Likes

Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Upon every every you went begging her....

Baba you be the SIMPlest SIMP I have ever seen..
love. Have you ever been in love?
Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by Uzomacharles: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
love. Have you ever been in love?

I've never been in love to someone who's happy seeing me under bondage..

2 Likes

Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
Uzomacharles:

I've never been in love to someone who's happy seeing me under bondage..
it begins in a subtle way then becomes a norm before it engulfs you

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by luminouz(m): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Redpiller Alert!!!

'who needs saving?'

Take the pill OP. It would save your ass next time

I can't count how many women like that I dumped. Once you are a control, low self-esteemed freak...it's bye bye or goodnight Irene for me. These chicks are energy drainers, too broken to be fixed. My job is not to fix broken women, so I give them to the nearest simp. If you don't dump them on time, they drain your life force till one day, you will look in the mirror and see a total stranger, not the YOU, you used to know.

Don't fix broken and damaged women. It's not your job. Only Jesus can save them.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by MAGG0T(m): 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
cheesy

This one you dey under bondage like this..

E be like say her Toto, was made from gold..

Tony Umez de learn work for your hand

3 Likes

Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by Uzomacharles: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
it begins in a subtle way then becomes a norm before it engulfs you

is this the SIXFIGURESMART ?
Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by DaInferno(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

good story, weird gf!
Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by DAramis: 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Very scary but happens everyday
Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by kaymart: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Southernigbo:
U should not have given up na! Continue begging and apologising for as long as there is life in both of you
grin
Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by Dshocker(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

All your stories are fiction,non happened...From your bosses daughter to your gat boss and now this,shey na only you follow come this life.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by heniford2: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ximenez:
lol ur funny

2 Likes

Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by garriAndsugar: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ride on..at least before this year end your stories go finish so that everybody fit rest

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by dan9ice(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
It's well

Build your social media handle with ease
Instagram followers
1k followers - 2knaira
2k followers - 3500
Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by TheWolfen(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Ride on..at least before this year end your stories go finish so that everybody fit rest

The stories nah season film.
This is season one episodes 44. smiley

Season 2,3,4 on it's way. grin
Y'all are in for a long ride grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by thrillionaire(m): 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ximenez:
lmao
You funny die
Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by HYDEEE: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

At this point anything you type on this forum should be taken with a bag of salt.

Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by WoundedLamb: 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ximenez:

I contributed so much to his last thread. Seeing this one now, I don't even know how to feel. Lol
Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by Unzerious: 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Women will always be Women, Nigerian or not. Beware cool
Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by Ximenez(m): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
WoundedLamb:

I contributed so much to his last thread. Seeing this one now, I don't even know how to feel. Lol
Always check well.

If he's not the one farting in an interview, then he's being chased by his gay boss or talking with his friend's wife for hours if not being seduced by his boss daughter at work.

He looks for trendy controversial issues and makes himself the protagonist.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by WoundedLamb: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ximenez:

Always check well.

If he's not the one farting in an interview, then he's being chased by his gay boss or talking with his friend's wife for hours if not being seduced by his boss daughter at work.

He looks for trendy controversial issues and makes himself the protagonist.

Lol... thanks for the heads-up. I just hope he's okay though.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by Ximenez(m): 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Lol... thanks for the heads-up. I just hope he's okay though.
He's probably a bored introvert.

If you want to make front page.

Just write about how your wife has been cheating on you with the landlord
Or How your gf you trained through school is having an affair with a panel beater.
Re: Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend by seunlizy(f): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ximenez:

As in ehnnn, I don't understand na Im go say im oga sack am for chevron, na im go say im friend wife dey call am, na im go say im oyinbo wife break up

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy / Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) / Picture: OBAMA Was Caught KISSING A Fellow Man..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.