Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' (47157 Views)

Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats / Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by ultimateprof: 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
From this write up, it is clear that Leke only tender his apology. The church did not sanction him.
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by PeggySandas(f): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
Uprightness100:
It is well brother!

True Believers know that it was not intended to insult or malign.

All the same,take the Discipline in Good faith and in total submission to GOD ALMIGHTY.

The Church of GOD is Marching on and the Gates of Hell will not Prevail against it.

Mumu man!
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by TawTaw: 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
Uprightness100:
It is well brother!

All the same,take the Discipline in Good faith and in total submission to GOD ALMIGHTY.

The Church of GOD is Marching on and the Gates of Hell will not Prevail against it.
shut up!
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by dontrulee: 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re33y:
This discipline will not be even relevant cus he's daddy G.O son.. make dem just let him be, we all have fu*ked up before, Abeg who never Fu*ked up on social media should put their hands in the air...
meanwhile at a cheap DM me for your logo and flyer design

I never Bleep up for social media before
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by Daddi: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
sammy329:
smiley This is good. Kudos to him for this public apology.

At least those saying that he was using the parable of sheep and goats in Matt. 25: 31-36 claiming he was quoted out of context can rest now.

What he meant in his previous statement was a goat, a real goat.

Such manipulators and twisters, are the problem. Avoid such people.
They're the psycophants that muddles and makes public service useless.
Urchins of the devil.
They see black and call it white.
Thank you.
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by cayorday89(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
sammy329:
smiley This is good. Kudos to him for this public apology.

At least those saying that he was using the parable of sheep and goats in Matt. 25: 31-36 claiming he was quoted out of context can rest now.

What he meant in his previous statement was a goat, a real goat.
Even in the parable of sheep and goat, the goat is not portrayed as a good thing, which ever way they look at it, he insulted Pastors who are mostly older than him in age and anointing... Good thing he apologized publicly though...
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by Munzy14(m): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Uprightness100:
It is well brother!

Religious fanatics and hypocrisy..

Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by brightalo1010: 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Uprightness100:
It is well brother!

So this is not end of the world sign?
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by Sleekfingers: 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by udomma1005(m): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
Taaaaah!

A Goat spotted.
Not goat but sheep!
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Whichever way he has driven his point home. The angry reaction from his message shows that a lot of RCCG pastors are guilty and they always deliberately flout Daddy GOs instruction by preaching after his sermon.
However, in Next thanksgiving Service a lot of RCCG parishes might still close till 2.0 clock for calling them goats
me after adeboye sermon and prayers I de comot go house cos 1pm pple still de church... And u wonder what they are doing

1 Like

Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
anochuko01:

I told my mom this morning that those pastors are actually goats but it's unfortunate that it had to come from leke adeboye. These pastors have three Sundays to preach whatever message they have but they'll still want to preach on a first Sunday after the GO has done a full sermon.
not just preaching running another full service again...
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
MT:
My concern is why have we jettisoned the bible's instructions which should be our overall guide. Where did they find it in the bible that once a GO preaches, no one can preach after him. This is a way to attempt to project humans as God.Policy of the church must always align with the bible.

Leke should not only be disciplined, that policy should be officially abandoned as well.
you don't consider time right it's either they stick to adeboye message ist Sunday or cut it off completely... Let every parish run her service on Sundays but some of these pastors are Neva Time concious...
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by shilenji(m): 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
Do why did Jesus use the word 'fool' so often.
derecho:
Forgotten Ephesians 4:15?
"speaking the Truth in love"
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by EndRape2(f): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mumu, go and open your own business and suceeed in it nah.

Talk is cheap, open your own church and grow it, since it is business, because you are foolish ,you will not have 20 members.

uote author=SenatePresdo post=111755802]That guy knows that RCCG is a Business venture as long as the family is concerned. He has seen and understood what the sheeples can never see.
Thus his Utterances, I remembered when he was talking about tithe paying, dude is so uncouth to be vocal.

He sees it as a business his family controls, and the sheeples are seeing it as a house of God that a pastor is in control of.

Smh

[/quote]
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by derecho(m): 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
He is the Judge of the quick and the dead. By the way he due didn't use it "often" except often has another meaning.
shilenji:
Do why did Jesus use the word 'fool' so often.
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by Zukky123(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
Which breed?
JudasNaKarrot:
Taaaaah!

A Goat spotted.
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by shibanbo(m): 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Uprightness100:
It is well brother!

what he said is very wrong he is so arrogant
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
me after adeboye sermon and prayers I de comot go house cos 1pm pple still de church... And u wonder what they are doing
Many of them believe Holy spirit no dey inside you and that you are not zealous if you leave church early.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by simpleseyi: 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
Taaaaah!

A Goat spotted.

Isi Ewu you mean.
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by simpleseyi: 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
shilenji:
Someone who doesn't listen to instructions is referred to as a goat. No apology needed.

And idiots who support fellow idiots are worse than goats. You are one of them.
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by Heavensent01(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
I doubt if na baba gave birth to that Basket mouth, he will still on his data then off his brain to exhibit another lose mouth

orobo by face, lepa by brain
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by Fatbam003: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
Laggafin:
He's now the real GOAT officially
shut up you old lifeless parrot. Person don apologize
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by Fatbam003: 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
Heavensent01:
I doubt if na baba gave birth to that Basket mouth, he will still on his data then off his brain to exhibit another lose mouth

orobo by face, lepa by brain
but he is not as hopeless as you . Eranko , na u Sabi correct abi
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by Laggafin: 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
Fatbam003:
shut up you old lifeless parrot. Person don apologize
Dead Vulture Spilling trash with a convulated brain
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by Heavensent01(m): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
Fatbam003:
but he is not as hopeless as you . Eranko , na u Sabi correct abi

please what exactly do you want me to use this your dad biography you cooked up their to do?

I mean the idiot that failed to imbibe common sense in your empty at tender age? brainwashed cow
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by Ayed44: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
It's good he has apologized.

But has the church addressed the issue that led to him calling them goats?
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by SUNNINO(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
Uprightness100:
It is well brother!

Your mumu no get mate, supporting him for such comments.
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by juniorstar(m): 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
They are actually Goats!!who does that..the new testament is very lenient. Few in old testament didn't do up to this and they were swallowed up..ask ppl who worked with old testament prophets and who we close to the tabernacle.
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by Ajalekoko76(m): 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
Only God knows when Chief shepherd will retire @ 80 he is leading the goats @ RCCG oh! Sorry sheep. Leke should be mindful of utterances. Touch not my anointing and speak no ill of my Pastors @ RCCG grin

Children of God are sheep @ obedience
Children of devil are goat @ disobedience

Leke should be told RCCG is not Adeboye's business centre rather it is tithe payers church. Leke should sin no more.
Re: RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' by pfadom: 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
What punishment was meted out to him? Just a slap on the wrist.

Injustice and godfatherism everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Prayer Gym" This Hilarious Church Poster Has Gone Viral / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.