Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,280 members, 7,864,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President (20345 Views)

Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign / If Amaechi Eventually Clinches APC Ticket, Only This Man Can Save PDP / Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by tonysunkan: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
What an interesting time. Is the man sane at all? No man on earth is worth taking your life.
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Onuoha1234(m): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
Heaven will reject you for being.such a fool.
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Johel(m): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
SATANICALLY:
According to Abubakar

Misplaced priority.
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Onuoha1234(m): 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
Don't kill your self for nothing.
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Aboguede(m): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You will surprised that the person under this account might be one useless okoro from Anambra.

Joke apart

Buhari go disappoint thiefnibu Las las shocked

Dis I have seen shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
SATANICALLY:
According to Abubakar

imagine the useless aboki

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Jackson105: 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Abujason:

Tinubu’s self-declared “ambition” is dead, buried, and soon to be forgotten. That’s what happens to hateful back-stabbers from South-Waste.
Awolowo tasted it.
Abiola tasted it.
Tinubu have already tasted it -
just that he and his brainless supporters are still living in their fool’s paradise thinking that bags of rice and hundreds of millions Naira stolen from Lagos State will be enough to buy the Northerners.

They will soon learn the usual hard way.

These people have achieved what nobody in your generation will ever achieved

Abiola was voted by all Nigerians as president, has a GCFR to his name an honor only worthy of the president.

What have you achieved in your life?

2 Likes

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by hopexter(m): 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
below are the achievement if hate never blind you

If i employ you to be a shoe shiner, shinning shoes that you’re paid to shine should not be your achievement. Don’t be dumb undecided
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Truthisunique2: 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
hopexter:

If i employ you to be a shoe shiner, shinning shoes that you’re paid to shine should not be your achievement. Don’t be dumb undecided

grin when crying try to comport yourself to even sound intelligent
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by snoopz: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
One nuisance down
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Mandate2023: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Abujason:

Tinubu’s self-declared “ambition” is dead, buried, and soon to be forgotten. That’s what happens to hateful back-stabbers from South-Waste.
Awolowo tasted it.
Abiola tasted it.
Tinubu have already tasted it -
just that he and his brainless supporters are still living in their fool’s paradise thinking that bags of rice and hundreds of millions Naira stolen from Lagos State will be enough to buy the Northerners.

They will soon learn the usual hard way.
U r a clown

1 Like

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Mandate2023: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You will surprised that the person under this account might be one useless okoro from Anambra.
You even get time....those morons have nothing to offer or anywhere to go..... there Amaechi can't come fifth in a presidential primary reason dey won't stop attacking yoruba, have never seen a president to be supporters banking on consensus
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by goodman55: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Speak for yourself oh and if you like do anything bcus we no send you to Ameachi oh. We no need am at all.
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by jrusky(m): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
Pls is the idiot in Abuja? We will look for him and give sniper so he can die fast.

This was how they were drinking bacteria filled sewage water in 2015 because of Buhari today what ended it?

Tell me your location Mr man if you are in Abuja I will send boys to you with full bottle of concentrate sniper.

Fool!!!
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Abujason: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mandate2023:

U r a clown
Thank you.
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by McEphiks(m): 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
My Igbo people no shout say na fake news or call am ewu

Once the news is not in their favour the person is either stupid or a fulani slave grin grin grin

Deluded fellows
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by adelaja70(m): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Aboguede:

Joke apart

Buhari go disappoint thiefnibu Las las shocked

Dis I have seen shocked
You have seen nothing my brother... Go back to sleep.
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Abujason: 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jackson105:

These people have achieved what nobody in your generation will ever achieved

Abiola was voted by all Nigerians as president, has a GCFR to his name an honor only worthy of the president.

What have you achieved in your life?

Abiola never became president after being used by the Northern military.
Tinubu need to have learned.
That’s all I’m trying to say.
Calling me names won’t change that.
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by adelaja70(m): 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
McEphiks:
My Igbo people no shout say na fake news or call am ewu

Once the news is not in their favour the person is either stupid or a fulani slave grin grin grin

Deluded fellows
GEJ they have killed their selves for.. What did he do for them?
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by ufotunang: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
If you like commit suicide because of a politician it does not concern nigerians.... that will even reduce the high population of nigeria sef
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Memeni(m): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
no be only grains

So tilubu still dey share rice for this 2022 and hopeless Nigerians are collecting with smiles on their faces

Now I understand while the government keeps Nigerians in perpetual adject
poverty
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Cubby22: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
The guy is looking for attention and nairaland is giving it to him
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by HardMirror(m): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Agugbadin:

Hmmmmm, Tinubu not my choice too. If it is zoned to the west then Osibanjo. South East /South South Amaechi is the best candidate for the position
same here. I prefer Osinbajo or Ameachi. Thanks jare

1 Like

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by mipeesoft(m): 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
Abeg commit your sucide and make sure you die, so that Nigeria can have peace. Same goes to all the clueless supporters of this evil blood sucking government of ApC.
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by hayoholla(m): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
Wo goan commit suicide jare. It will reduce the numbers of idiots who asslick these numbskulls politicians. grin
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by lexy2014: 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
SATANICALLY:
According to Abubakar

"...our best minister and the only one who can consolidate Buhari‘s achievements"

my problem with this sentence are the last two words. what are buharis achievements? it clearly shows that many people still arent moved by the problems buahri has caused nigeria
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
It's a welcome development, we'll gladly donate him.
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Ashirioluwa: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Disregard whatever comes out from his mouth because this brother is sick and brain dead
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Invictus2214: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Are you also prospecting for it!!! !! !
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by olatuns2017: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
SATANICALLY:
According to Abubakar

Rotimi...........0 level
Osibanjo.... negative
Yaya........... nagative
Umeha...... 0level.

Bola..........100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Operatives Surround Okorocha’s House / 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party / NDLEA Uncovers Underground Bunker Filled With Drugs In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.