Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President (20359 Views)

Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign / If Amaechi Eventually Clinches APC Ticket, Only This Man Can Save PDP / Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
Him die well
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Jackson105: 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Abujason:

Abiola never became president after being used by the Northern military.
Tinubu need to have learned.
That’s all I’m trying to say.
Calling me names won’t change that.

Abiola was voted in president, the annulment was because we are still young in democracy.

Don't worry, Tinubu will be voted in as president like Abiola, let me see the monkey that will annul the election, and let's see if Nigeria will not end that same day.
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by supreme2014(m): 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
SATANICALLY:
According to Abubakar

Some people no deyy shame sha...y announceing it.. Just die na make u see weda Amechi go even come ur burial or give ur family money fir ur burial

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by femi222(m): 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You will surprised that the person under this account might be one useless okoro from Anambra.
Forget tribalism, Tinubu is not a wise choice. I am Yoruba and personally don't like BAT. BAT has a lot of criminal records, he refused to speak against criminal herdsmen and their activities in the south west, he is complicit in the killing of endsars protesters; just to mention but few.
I suppose we should be wiser by now and save ourselves the pain the north and entire Nigeria are passing through right now because they voted for Buhari.
I think VP is better than BAT by far; lets rally around him! From fry pan to fire naim bad pass.
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by sharpwriter(m): 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
sapientia:
grin
Guy, is this meme real? No be weed plenty so? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by greatseed: 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rugaria:
Hee doesn't need to commit suicide, he should just drive through Abuja to Kaduna road to meet his fate.. Inebriated thug..
Epic! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Tinubuadvocate: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
You better tell your mother to show you your biological father ...This impersonations can't work for me. You should keep pressing her.
femi222:

Forget tribalism, Tinubu is not a wise choice. I am Yoruba and personally don't like BAT. BAT has a lot of criminal records, he refused to speak against criminal herdsmen and their activities in the south west, he is complicit in the killing of endsars protesters; just to mention but few.
I suppose we should be wiser by now and save ourselves the pain the north and entire Nigeria are passing through right now because they voted for Buhari.
I think VP is better than BAT by far; lets rally around him! From fry pan to fire naim bad pass.
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Bbbw: 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
He should his business
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Abujason: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jackson105:

Abiola was voted in president, the annulment was because we are still young in democracy.

Don't worry, Tinubu will be voted in as president like Abiola, let me see the monkey that will annul the election, and let's see if Nigeria will not end that same day.

grin grin grin
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Mystery9(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
I wonder about Amaechi is the only one we trust shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Who are the we shocked shocked shocked shocked? If there are we, why is he the only one willing to commit suicide? Why not the we shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by gariepinus: 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
Tinubu will not rule in Jesus name Amen....No body will rule oooooooo...
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by peteregwu(m): 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Yoruba man

Amaechi no be osinbajo that crippled economy when una give am to handle

I was not even referring to Amaechi, I meant the northerner and buhari together.
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
MonkeyMods:
After eating the blind BAT's rice he wants to die for Amaechi... grin grin grin

No be Juju be dat? grin

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:14am On Apr 09, 2022
Sergio104:
grin.....werey
Werey abi werey
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Prince001(m): 5:01am On Apr 09, 2022
Sergio104:
grin.....werey

Na Pure werey ooooooo!!!!!
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by basseeafricana: 10:08am On Apr 09, 2022
SATANICALLY:
According to Abubakar

Die so that we can curse your soul not rest in peace, idiot
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by McEphiks(m): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
adelaja70:

GEJ they have killed their selves for.. What did he do for them?

Better than PMB in all ramifications
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by adelaja70(m): 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
McEphiks:

Better than PMB in all ramifications
Mention what GEJ did for ibos
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by McEphiks(m): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
adelaja70:

Mention what GEJ did for ibos

I'm not cut out for this conversation. No, I won't indulge in it.
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Riverofgold(f): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ife nka obunu rice?
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by dochenaj: 12:10am On Apr 11, 2022
The fact that he believes Buhari has done anything good worth consolidating means he is a lost case.
Re: Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President by Onuoha1234(m): 10:52pm On May 09, 2022
You d>e for nothing.Die die for he will not contest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari / Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) / Governor Akeredolu Reacts As School Building Collapses, Kills Student In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.