Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,447 members, 7,830,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! (23421 Views)

How To Get Food At Any Nigerian Event. My Best Tips!! / Event Decoration Pictures At Affordable Rate / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Triangles1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
If you no fine do surgery or forget about it.
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by otikpoko(m): 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
angry
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by GloriousGbola: 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
Timagex:
9. DO NOT FORGET TO FEED YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER! shocked shocked shocked
This point should even be number one. wink Do not neglect the welfare of your your media team. It is very easy to be caught up with activities and not notice everything. It is not always nice for your photographer who has been at work since like 5am to start hustling for rice when the event is about to come to a close. sad The sad thing is, those food vendors have zero regard for photographers. sad I can't fathom our offence. Why would you bring a very cold rice that doesn't have meat and spoon for the photography team? embarassed I have two permanent spoons in my bag because food vendors believe photographers must eat rice with their hands! grin Your photographer is human. How do you want them them feel while looking at our pictures? (Na this bride no give us food that day o.) I have personally photographed events where the welfare of the media team was not a priority and i have photographed events where the media team were treated like kings. cool I know the difference. cool

i was waiting for this grin grin
there is a debate about whether [once sentiment is put aside] photographers are entitled to food,as they are they are contractors being paid for a job.
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Positiveme2020: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ijaycool:
How much you pay? This self promotion shaa, NL done start this style ?
My thoughts as well.
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by GardenOfGod(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
That's good points
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Jefferyhi86(m): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Wedding wen get 2.50 odd to crash undecided
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by maginovation1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lilchilz:
Make sure your photographer smokes one full blunt of loud before anything else. Thank me later ♥️
Swears Man.. I'm a photographer too and that blunt sets the day

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by opera1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Everything is money, forget all these stories if there's no money.
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Timagex(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
IAmSkinny:
As a wedding and documentary photographer, the need to hire a competent PHOTOGRAPHER for your once in a lifetime event cannot be overemphasized.
Most times, couples make the costly mistake of trying to cut cost by allocating a meagre amount to that which would forever immortalize the day's event. I assure you that you'd met with resounding dissatisfaction at the end of the day.
OP @Tigmatex, how do you handle all the annoying phone-o-graphers who are such a pain in the ar$e?
We offer the best deals on wedding and events PHOTOGRAPHY. Check my signature

My brother! I'm thinking of hiring a bouncer o...
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Timagex(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Thoughty2:
Nice content

Thank you sir. smiley
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Timagex(m): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
izzy4shizzy:
Number 9 is the most important.

Feed your DJ and photographer well.

Except you want your DJ to play west life when you’re marching in, else give the guy food!

Also, I cannot overemphasize the importance of a good venue

You are in the spirit. Food is very important... grin
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Timagex(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
OG1BABY:
Good loints

Thank you, ogi baby. wink
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Timagex(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
themes009:
You are 100% right op! I wish I am closer we could have worked together!
Thank you sir.

Where are you based?
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by merits(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
Timagex:
This point should even be number one. wink Do not neglect the welfare of your your media team. It is very easy to be caught up with activities and not notice everything. It is not always nice for your photographer who has been at work since like 5am to start hustling for rice when the event is about to come to a close. sad The sad thing is, those food vendors have zero regard for photographers. sad I can't fathom our offence. Why would you bring a very cold rice that doesn't have meat and spoon for the photography team? embarassed I have two permanent spoons in my bag because food vendors believe photographers must eat rice with their hands! grin Your photographer is human. How do you want them them feel while looking at our pictures? (Na this bride no give us food that day o.) I have personally photographed events where the welfare of the media team was not a priority and i have photographed events where the media team were treated like kings. cool I know the difference. cool

Glutton photographer I hail oo,for having permanent spoon in your bag.

Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Timagex(m): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
merits:

Glutton photographer I hail oo,for having permanent spoon in your bag.

grin grin. Food is life! wink

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Timagex(m): 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

i was waiting for this grin grin
there is a debate about whether [once sentiment is put aside] photographers are entitled to food,as they are they are contractors being paid for a job.

As in, I don't know our offence... angry
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by citywal(m): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
if you like this video please subscribe to my YouTube channel as this will help me make more interesting videos like this thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDLs8RDCPpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKgKhoOEMG8
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Khaysee: 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nice write up
U go like food oòoo
Lol

Buy all types of men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Pant trousers as low as 3k available
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Galileopapi(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
This is amazing
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by michoim(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
These are the type of people that makes weddings expensive...
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by themes009(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
tongue
Timagex:
Thank you sir.

Where are you based?

I'm based in port Harcourt
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Timagex:
Hello everyone! smiley My name is Adekola Taiwo. I am a wedding photographer based in Ibadan, Nigeria. smiley I am also a wedding and events consultant and I share free wedding tips on my instagram and nairaland page every week.

My Instagram page is @Timagex_bridal_clicks. Please, show some love. kiss wink

This week, we will be discussing nine (9) things you must do to get the best of pictures at your wedding. wink

[b] It is a fact that, 99% of people get married only ONCE in their lifetime [/b]and the most honest witnesses are cameras. But, sometimes, due to lack of knowledge, couples find out that, their wedding pictures do not look as good as they envisaged. sad Weddings cannot be redone because of bad images. Your images are the only testimonials that remain after your wedding day. Another exchange of vows or first dance cannot be rearranged. Once you get it wrong, that is the end!! So, how can you get the most out of them? What are the mistakes that some other couples have made that you would not want to repeat?

Stay with me. You won't regret it. wink
I would say 99% is way too high a percentage and untrue,always research.
Best of luck in your photography.
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Timagex(m): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
themes009:
tongue

I'm based in port Harcourt

I see...
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by FuckHomophobes: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Thank you again. Please kindly do a thread for best man duties abeg. But this one that you only post once in a week bayii, I have a wedding next week and I'm the best man
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by sfx9ja(m): 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Timagex:
THERE IT IS! WHAT POINT DID WE MISS? cool

WHAT OTHER LINGERING TOPIC DO YOU NEED TIPS ON? WHAT ISSUES DO YOU THINK ARE WORTHY OF DISCUSSIONS? PLEASE, LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENT SESSION.

I REMAIN TIMAGEX. YOUR FAVORITE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER. Thanks for your time. kiss

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

please, help push to the promise land for prospective couples to learn a thing or two. See you next week.... wink
Gbamsolutely. You are intotoistically on point... I am also a photographer and you have just spoken my mind... but this guy you dey type sha.. I no fit type all dis ya write up. Cheers man.
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Bbbw: 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ok
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Timagex(m): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
sfx9ja:
Gbamsolutely. You are intotoistically on point... I am also a photographer and you have just spoken my mind... but this guy you dey type sha.. I no fit type all dis ya write up. Cheers man.

My brother, the typing is not easy to be honest. But, as a hustling entrepreneur, I no get choice.... cool. What kind of photography do you do, sir? cool
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Jmichael1(m): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
mbahdi:
Buhari is a terrorist
and he will never die well....
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Jmichael1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
Who good...good
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Jmichael1(m): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lilchilz:
Make sure your photographer smokes one full blunt of loud before anything else. Thank me later ♥️

kukuma employ slawormiir or boggyman as ur assistant,una go smoke tire.....

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by richie240: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
After making gd points u coman scatter everything with this.
What stops u from eating at home and also taking a well prepared packaged meal to d event instead of salivating at d party rice.

You won't even concentrate fully sef as ur mind will constantly be fixated on d party food/d ushers carrying food upandan.

Abi u be jélésinmi fotografa ni?
cool

Timagex:
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Timagex(m): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
richie240:
After making gd points u coman scatter everything with this.
What stops u from eating at home and also taking a well prepared packaged meal to d event instead of salivating at d party rice.

You won't even concentrate fully sef as ur mind will constantly be fixated on d party food/d ushers carrying food upandan.

Abi u be jélésinmi fotografa ni?
cool

Bro, if you are a photographer, you will know that, carrying food to events is not possible. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony / Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) / Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.