Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! (23419 Views)

How To Get Food At Any Nigerian Event. My Best Tips!! / Event Decoration Pictures At Affordable Rate / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Lilchilz(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jmichael1:

kukuma employ slawormiir or boggyman as ur assistant,una go smoke tire.....

grin grin
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by richie240: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
My gye, na drum u dey take chop ni?
How is it not feasible to have a well packaged 'take-away' food with you in you bag/case?

Las-las, you go to d venue with snacks!
Its just a day some hours event bro!
Timagex:

Bro, if you are a photographer, you will know that, carrying food to events is not possible. cool
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Timagex(m): 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
richie240:
My gye, na drum u dey take chop ni?
How is it not feasible to have a well packaged 'take-away' food with you in you bag/case?

Las-las, you go to d venue with snacks!
Its just a day some hours event bro!

Comrade, take it easy... grin I no like food like that.. cool
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by richie240: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
Timagex:

Comrade, take it easy... grin I no like food like that.. cool
Lolz, abeg nor mind me joor, all na cruise grin

I know as d tin dey be for body when den dey carry 'aromacious' food pass person front and d tin nor reach person.
grin
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by merits(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Timagex:

grin grin. Food is life! wink

No be lie.

Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Amanda002: 6:54am On Apr 10, 2022
Who wan marry
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Debra911(f): 8:54am On Apr 10, 2022
Timagex:
9. DO NOT FORGET TO FEED YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER! shocked shocked shocked
This point should even be number one. wink Do not neglect the welfare of your your media team. It is very easy to be caught up with activities and not notice everything. It is not always nice for your photographer who has been at work since like 5am to start hustling for rice when the event is about to come to a close. sad The sad thing is, those food vendors have zero regard for photographers. sad I can't fathom our offence. Why would you bring a very cold rice that doesn't have meat and spoon for the photography team? embarassed I have two permanent spoons in my bag because food vendors believe photographers must eat rice with their hands! grin Your photographer is human. How do you want them them feel while looking at our pictures? (Na this bride no give us food that day o.) I have personally photographed events where the welfare of the media team was not a priority and i have photographed events where the media team were treated like kings. cool I know the difference. cool
How can I get in touch with you directly
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Timagex(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2022
Debra911:

How can I get in touch with you directly

My WhatsApp is 08063793158. You can also mail me or DM on Instagram. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by ikorodureporta: 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Many people don't know how to take picture....
Background really matters.
Don't ignore the background of the event to use a fence as yr background
Re: 9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! by Timagex(m): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2022
maginovation1:

Swears Man.. I'm a photographer too and that blunt sets the day

My Oga!!! Na you o!! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony / Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) / Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.