Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Facebook Account Unjustifiably Blocked By Mark For My Comment. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Account Unjustifiably Blocked By Mark For My Comment. (564 Views)

List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN / Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Account Unjustifiably Blocked By Mark For My Comment. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:16am On Apr 09, 2022
Fellow comrades, I was reacting to a 2021 World Bank report regarding the extreme level of inequality in South Africa, only for Mark Zuckerberg to disable my account.
Is this fair?
I think I am done with facebook.

Below is the comment that earned me the restriction:

10% of your white minority owns 80%+ of your wealth and you feel it's ok? Can this happen in Europe or America? When Nigerians react you folks feel we hate u. Hell No! Nigeria wants an Africa where 80% of the wealth is owned by the blacks.
I believe Nigeria beats every African country in this regard.
Recently, 4 of our billionaires bought over Shell, Exxon Mobil, Chevron and other major oil companies from the West, this is the type of story that we want to hear.
A Nigerian who was previously working in a defence company in Kuwait is now back home and has launched his defence company to provide defence solution to the world. Last month, Belarus became the first European country to order armoured tanks from his company, Proforce.
Indigenous wealth creation is a thing of pride.
Africa needs to shake off all the vestiges of colonization.
It is painful that we are still being colonized and many ignorant folks don't see anything wrong.

In West Africa, all the Francophone countries have their reserve with the central bank of France, this is pure madness.
It shall never be wealth with the Nigerian rulers for letting this madness continue till this day.
Nigeria is supposed to fix leadership crises and stamp her hegemony on the continent of Africa and even beyond cuz it has all it takes to play the role.

Re: Facebook Account Unjustifiably Blocked By Mark For My Comment. by Ournolly: 2:24am On Apr 09, 2022
Seems like your account was mistaken flagged by bot. Just protest the action and you will be unblocked.

Funny how you think Mark blocked you.
You think Mark will have the time to be currently monitoring Facebook contents? Hundreds of people are currently paid to do such.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Account Unjustifiably Blocked By Mark For My Comment. by harqinhola(m): 4:44am On Apr 09, 2022
Over to you Mark , tell us why you blocked a Nigerian from your foolish platcorm ?
Re: Facebook Account Unjustifiably Blocked By Mark For My Comment. by helinues: 5:07am On Apr 09, 2022
Mark disabling your comments?

Abeg, who are you wey be say na Mark himself go get your time?
Re: Facebook Account Unjustifiably Blocked By Mark For My Comment. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:18am On Apr 09, 2022
10% of your white minority owns 80%+ of your wealth and you feel it's ok. Hate speech cool

You should be blocked permanently.

One day you will wake up to say 80% of the wealth in Southwest is owned by Igbos and you feel it’s okay?

Them no tie anybody hand. Is it no the same lazy blacks in South Africa are looting shops of Nigerians and other Africans?
Re: Facebook Account Unjustifiably Blocked By Mark For My Comment. by ThEGodFaThEr129: 7:06am On Apr 09, 2022
Why won't facebook block your account! In fact, you shouldn't be allowed to open another facebook account again so as to serve as deterrents to other mumu Nigerians like you.
You left the multitudes of problems bedevilling Nigeria as a country and start casting aspersions at South Africans that no matter how imperfect their economic system is, still far better than ours.
You people think facebook is like Nairaland where every Tom Dick and Harry opens their filthy mouth and says whatever they like without recourse to truth.
In Nigeria today, you can't boast of constant 3 hours of uninterrupted electricity. Every day Fulani bandits are wrecking havocs while the president picks his teeth with toothpick. 80% of Nigerians are leaving below a dollar per day and the nation has been declared poverty capital of the universe. Politicians are looting looting left and right while the poor masses are left to die in abject perjury.
You didn't see all these to discuss but you're quick as Usain Bolt to discuss what is happening in South Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Account Unjustifiably Blocked By Mark For My Comment. by OyigboUpdate: 7:10am On Apr 09, 2022
helinues:
Mark disabling your comments?

Abeg, who are you wey be say na Mark himself go get your time?

But Mark personally blocked Donald Trump.

Sometimes Mark personally blocks people. I remember in Mark Zuckerberg personal account there is one account I do use to troll him.
I came up one day and discover he has blocked me personally. I can no longer message him in particular I cant even see his personal account again.
But if I log in to the other accounts it will be fine.

Even celebrities do see comments. That's why sometimes u hear Davido replies troll. Sometimes these big celebrities also see comments and block u themselves.

Mark Zuckerberg blocking me personally on his personal account was around 2017 or so.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Amaechi's Declaration, The Twist And The Reality Vs Tinubu's Challenge / Tinubu Group Begs APC Delegates For Votes In Primaries / Generals Buratai And Adeosun Bagged Additional Chieftancy Titles In Saki Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.