Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) (80382 Views)

Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) / If You Were Offered #2M Cash To Eat One Of These Meals, Will You? (Photos) / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Preciousgirl(f): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
She serves u this meal with the condition that eat it and she marries u

She is that woman you are so crazy over and chased for a year

Eat or not?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Kriss216: 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
That means she will die single undecided

622 Likes 32 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by multiMe(m): 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
She should add Smoked Catfish grin

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by jogsman01(m): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
And what will I gain marrying her...

414 Likes 19 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Legalcriminal: 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ogun kill her and her pussy

254 Likes 18 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Candidlady: 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
Gooodharddick will definitely say yes as far he ain't paying to smash that cherry .. then it is a GO

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Kriss216: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
jogsman01:
Smelly kpekus and fish brain.

195 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by odinson1(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Smelly kpekus and fish brain.

You forgot to add nagging and incessant billings

244 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by BUSHYANUS(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Daniel7543: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
odinson1:

You forgot to add cheating with her bestie

216 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Kriss216: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
odinson1:

Accompanied with protruded belly and dilapidated bress.

248 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Kollins11: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kriss216:

You forgot to add laziness

211 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
If she is d daughter of bill gate or someone richer I will agree

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Kriss216: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
odinson1:

And Fat elephant sized garbage of a body just like this
With this equipment as her only source of income.

198 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by odinson1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kriss216:

With this equipment as her only source of income.

And then gets married to Simple men like will smith who would worship their overused pussies

183 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Daniel7543: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
odinson1:

And then gets married to Simple men like will smith who would worship their overused pussies

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Preciousgirl(f): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
odinson1:

Get a little sense

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Athemisia: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
jogsman01:
Frogs, and more frogs for your belly.... wink

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by odinson1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Get a little sense

Am i right or wrong?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Unzerious: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Fada! shocked Jumping chicken, We move

1 Like

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by AjiBussu(m): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Eat or not?

There are many fishes in the ocean so she's very much expendable.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by illicit(m): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
Me that I have ate cat and monkey

Na frog go be problem

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by helinues: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
We chop this toad for small heh.

Garri and pepper always dey. If no kerosene we go use firewood prepare the delicious Kan Kan stew...

Btw, no force in Love. If it's something I don't like, abeg make she keeps her love

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Harddiskng(m): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Eat or not?

Why the heck would any sane man chase a woman for a year? sad undecided

Doesn’t he have better things to do with his time, even if to womanize is his destiny the world bustling women in shapes and sizes. Spending a year going after one is an e-diotic waste of time.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Na waaa just see how the commenters above me are insulting their mothers and sisters. Wahala no too much

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Exjoker(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Haba Chill now bro, it has not gotten to that... grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
You say wetin?

Me chop wetin gods don use do sacrifice for Baba lakyu shrine,on top bride price and wedding expenses wey na me go still foot am undecided

You dey cap fire.

5 Likes

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Gadafii: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Make she go marry her papa

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Guys on this thread no get joy at all grin

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Johnny147147: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Eat or not?

Unless she's Aisha Buhari

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel / Jubilation As Villagers Kill A Huge Python, Set To Prepare Pepper Soup(photos) / See How This Young Girl Disgraced Herself After Drinking Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.