Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) (80424 Views)

Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) / If You Were Offered #2M Cash To Eat One Of These Meals, Will You? (Photos) / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by premierlead: 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
When she won't want to fry akara with water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
Candidlady:
Gooodharddick will definitely say yes as far he ain't paying to smash that cherry .. then it is a GO
Am sure you are man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Chrisslim(m): 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Holy holy holy ghost fayayaya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by babaalagbo11(m): 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Which kind condition be this lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by zoedew: 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kriss216:
That means she will die single undecided
Haba! China man go eat the frog , eat the leaf, drink the piss join am and marry am!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by ransomed: 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
Love portion to control your destiny from Ijebu Ode. Never!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Peterosky(m): 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Eating this shit is not even the problem,the major problem is the ultimatum attached. I hate being given an ultimatum with passion mostly from the female fold. That was how I asked one girl out, she accepted, took her out once. Called her on a particular occasion and at the end demanded she professes her love for me over the phone, but she responded with an ultimatum demanding I send her airtime before she can tell me that she loves me. Hhhhhmmmm!! that was how I stopped having her useless time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
This frog is muscular o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by zoedew: 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
ransomed:
Love portion to control your destiny from Ijebu Ode. Never!
Which Ijebu-Ode! This No be ebiripo and garri Ijebu!! Na China ijekuje!! Lolzzzzzz
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by dododawa1: 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
I will eat it for love
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
grin grin
Some simple guys will still eat

Simple guys like Kriss216
grin
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by SUNNINO(m): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
How does this affect her personality, your food don't matter, rather character counts more.
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Lionnation: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
This olosho thinks every man is a Yoruba man that begs for marriage and pussy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Whatshallido: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tufia kwa
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by sojayy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Get a little sense

E pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
She'll have to go to Okene to make here Choice
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Candidlady: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
twilliamx:

Am sure you are man

undecided
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Viccano: 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Let her 4get it then
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Get a little sense

Sometimes, its better to ignore some people when they exhibit their foolishness.

This is because there is nothing you can do to change them.

Ignore them,ok
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Btruth: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
jogsman01:
And what will I gain marrying her...
......at least you will gain her trouble. grin grin grin
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Dada4me: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
Preciousgirl:
She serves u this meal with the condition that eat it and she marries u

She is that woman you are so crazy over and chased for a year

Eat or not?

I will take it with one 7up... My favourite.

1 Like

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kriss216:
That means she will die single undecided

Na only you be d only man in the world who wouldn't want to eat it?
Shabi na frog, I go chop like... kiss
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jobia:
This frog is muscular o cheesy
More tough meat kiss tongue

1 Like

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Eat or not?
hm that is a bad test.

1 Like

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by VirileNelly2420: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Eat or not?
D sight of dis gory animal will certainly drop and dilute my crush on her. I go begin see her as an enemy. Like, she has d intention to terminate my life.

Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Teeklef(m): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
illicit:
Me that I have ate cat and monkey

Na frog go be problem
See my manchi!! I don eat frog, cat, monkey, snake, duck, dog, pig, just name it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kilode....

Na so Nigerian women bad reach.... Ahhahahaha haba!!

Na wa ooo...!!
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Those guys that commented on the first page...e go shock you that they are what they call “Original Simps” lol they probably had their hearts broken in the past or got rejected. This isn’t enough reason to hate ladies. You na go dey alright las las.
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by getrich4life: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
The only person that can tell me to eat this is Tiwa Savage or DJ Cuppy. If you’re none of the two, f**k off undecided
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
It's so obvious she doesn't want you so even if you go ahead and eat it so she can marry you then you're signing for your death.
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
If I'm in love why not?

Besides they say that love is blind cool
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Eat or not?
Number 1.
Here in the trenches, niggas don't chase babes for one year.

Number 2.
If it's toad, some niggas would gladly eat 'em up with or without the above condition.

Number 3.
Folks here have downplayed marriage, using marriage might not even a nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel / Jubilation As Villagers Kill A Huge Python, Set To Prepare Pepper Soup(photos) / See How This Young Girl Disgraced Herself After Drinking Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.