Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) (80423 Views)

Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) / If You Were Offered #2M Cash To Eat One Of These Meals, Will You? (Photos) / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by techWriter3: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
means she die ... So, check my_prof.ile if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by AlphikkaTech: 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
Preciousgirl:
She serves u this meal with the condition that eat it and she marries u

She is that woman you are so crazy over and chased for a year

Eat or not?

I'll leave the food, chop her, and run �.

1 Like

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by 1864fo: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
helinues:
We chop this toad for small heh.

Garri and pepper always dey. If no kerosene we go use firewood prepare the delicious Kan Kan stew...

Btw, no force in Love. If it's something I don't like, abeg make she keeps her love
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 10, 2022
The fact that she can give me an ultimatum before marriage is proof that she isn't wife material and therefore is not worth it undecided...

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by morakakin(m): 5:59am On Apr 10, 2022
I no marry but I chop am.
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by immortalmortal: 9:00am On Apr 10, 2022
The thing dey muscular. Lol

1 Like

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by maiquel: 9:40am On Apr 10, 2022
She's not ready for marriage be that
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by JustforMen: 11:18am On Apr 10, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Eat or not?

Is she a frog?
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by house10s2: 11:18am On Apr 10, 2022
Daniel7543:
You forgot to add cheating with her bestie
no bro they are just besties grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Ifakiland(m): 11:19am On Apr 10, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Eat or not?
Will marrying her make me an instant billionaire??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 11:20am On Apr 10, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Eat or not?

Yes because I'm extremely mad, handicapped therefore won't be able to convince another to marry me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2022
grin If nancy isime asks me to eat it I ma eat it I'm a simp for the h0

1 Like

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by iamfactor(m): 11:23am On Apr 10, 2022
Lol. the thing just get muscle like who dey gym

1 Like

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Kingcalls: 11:23am On Apr 10, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Eat or not?

I dont know y u women think so highly of urselves

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by treatise: 11:23am On Apr 10, 2022
It shows she's conditioned to ruin the man because her conditions are inordinate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 11:24am On Apr 10, 2022
killmods:
Guys on this thread no get joy at all grin

Ko funny rara

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by softworldsystem(m): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2022
grin
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Austin4Jesus(m): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2022
You wan marry Chinese babe and you no wan chop Frog or Toad.. lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Eat or not?

This is a delicacy. Very delicious.

1 Like

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Great0ne1: 11:26am On Apr 10, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Eat or not?
What will i benefit, for getting married to her ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 11:26am On Apr 10, 2022
is this not the same thing we see redpillers eating on fp all day? frog, snake, monitor lizard, crocodile?
so what is the big deal?
at least this one is even packaged.
not eaten from one dirty pot in one earthernware kitchen

1 Like

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by jereh: 11:27am On Apr 10, 2022
sey wetin happened
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 10, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Eat or not?

this ones topic is always centered on marriage marriage everywhere is obvious this one is a girl, who fantasizes about getting married, probably in her early 17-18 yrs, wen u eventually get married let's us know, we re going to throw a big party cos is been that long

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by fullybackk: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2022
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Prenonjebose: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Eat or not?
Good-bye is useful in this case. Next test may be rat. It's not difficult to say NO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by ajerimitan: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2022
'So that she will not die and go to hell?' Even if I could I won't. Except I can read through her motives. Is she a kind of person that always wanted the very best for us, has her contributions in every aspect led to progress and ground breaking achievement for us? If so then I could EAT it.
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Eat or not?

Why would I chase someone for a year? I don't have that luxury of time.

Once you say no the first time, I'm off.
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 11:30am On Apr 10, 2022
@OP, that's an expensive joke.
Don't let men insult our sisters here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 11:30am On Apr 10, 2022
If She doesn't know is my best dish... Thunder don fire am!!

It becomes a case of what was intended for evil has turn out for my good.

1 Like

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2022
Kollins11:
You forgot to add laziness
Ohhhhh u guys forgot to add d man dying before his time bcs of too much responsibility

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2022
See groove, na better meat be this now!
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2022
She, you said. So, this is what you had done to that guy coming after you, you're something else.. All these nairaland girls; there is nothing they can't do; to make the matter worst, if the guy agreed to eat this; within a month; they will dump his ass. Madam; stay single, or find Will Smith who will be worshipping your old and grey count in the other side. Ride on!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel / Jubilation As Villagers Kill A Huge Python, Set To Prepare Pepper Soup(photos) / See How This Young Girl Disgraced Herself After Drinking Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.