Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong (33784 Views)

Is It Right Or Wrong For The Trainee To Kneel Before Collecting Her Certificate? / Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. / Getting Angry At Work, Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Dorwadora(f): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Good evening my Romancelanders and Nairalanders. I hope y'all been having a good day?

Here's the thing.

Due to the ASUU strike I decided to get a job around my school instead of going home because Ekiti has become home for me. I resumed work on Monday, that's 6 days ago. I and my boss have not been having any issue. He gives the command and I get the work done but recently he has been giving me his home key to go and cook for him. The first time I was surprised because giving your house key to someone you barely know is a bit weird to me but since Monday that I've started the work, I've been to his house 4 times cooking stew or vegetable soup. I'm there right now embarassed embarassed embarassed frying meats.

I am seriously not comfortable with the arrangement but I can't say no because I really need to keep the job and save up. He's married but his wife is not staying with him and cooking and cleaning is the job of a wife not a staff.

Please house how can I stop this whole charade without losing the job?

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Bola146(f): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
grin Free your mind, we still have good with good integrity no matter what they see or do, they will never cheat cool cool Focus on your job like an employee, he paid you for it, so do your work diligently and leave unless you want him to increase your salary. If he wants to act stupid, please kindly quit asap! Don't think twice of waiting embarassed

Modified: Even if he is living with his family 24/7, if he will kill you, he can easily do that, anything in this life is a risk! Going to office and coming back everyday is about risk. It's a matter of the mind and choice, go to overseas and see how people are making money doing this job. If your mind is doubting, kindly quit! I know there are many people willing to accept that job.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by shegunmessi(m): 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by EmptyGarden(m): 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
So you're saying your conscience didn't warn you? Remember to tell us when you open leg too o, 'cause by your admission, you can't say NO.

188 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by slawormiir: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Damnnn niggar

We already know how it is gonna end

Happy ending for you boss....
Dorwadora:
How's it gonna end?....
As a real niggar I can tell where the journey is going to end

You will soon become part of the menu baby girl

304 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Dorwadora(f): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
EmptyGarden:
So you're saying your conscience didn't warn you?
Of course my instincts are against the whole thing, that's why I want people's opinion. And also a way to stop the whole cooking thing without losing the job.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Daniel7543: 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
cool

Continue to cook for him, as long as you have a good and comfortable working environment with him. If you're being molested then I would advice you end the job.

But, my mind dey tell me say las las your boss will ask you out, but the ball is in your court to accept him or not.

But as long as he's not making sexual advances yet, then enjoy your job. No job anywhere, the street don Maga.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Dorwadora(f): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

We already know how it is gonna end

Happy ending for you boss....
How's it gonna end?....

1 Like

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
You are cooking for a married man whom employ you for purpose other than cooking. The wife obviously won't notice because she is busy screwing men outside her matrimony.
It's Wrong

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by YoungLionken(m): 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
See my dear lady..

The way to a man's heart is through..

Sooner or later, you both will start developing feelings for each other and it is normal..

Even if he makes sexual advances towards you, accept it. That way, you have trapped him for your financial and promotional gains..

Sex is overrated here in Africa, that's why it is seen as something huge..

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by EmptyGarden(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dorwadora:
Of course my instincts are against the whole thing, that's why I want people's opinion. And also a way to stop the whole cooking thing without losing the job.
I'm certain you know how this would end.... Because you've played, and replayed it all in your head.

21 Likes

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Dorwadora(f): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Bola146:
grin Free your mind, we still have good with good integrity no matter what they see or do, they will never cheat cool cool Focus on your job like an employee, he paid you for it, so do your work diligently and leave unless you want him to increase your salary. If he wants to act stupid, please kindly quit asap! Don't think twice of waiting embarassed
Thank you ma..... That's what I've been thinking too.... There are still good people. But seriously ma I'm always scared whenever I'm at the house... Even right now I've opened the whole door incase I need to escape any danger. I'm sitting outside the veranda with a kitchen knife beside me... Because I don't want my story to end as raped then strangled

31 Likes

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
The only person i feel sorry for is your boyfriend

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by EmptyGarden(m): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dorwadora:
Thank you ma..... That's what I've been thinking too.... There are still good people. But seriously ma I'm always scared whenever I'm at the house... Even right now I've opened the whole door incase I need to escape any danger. I'm sitting outside the veranda with a kitchen knife beside me... Because I don't want my story to end as raped then strangled
Silly me, and I thought it was all real. Take this story to Fiction and Tales by Moonlight.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Bola146(f): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dorwadora:

sad Then quit! Unless the man has bad name. There are many people who are willing to take that offer.

17 Likes

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dorwadora:
Good evening my Romancelanders and Nairalanders. I hope y'all been having a good day?

Here's the thing.

Due to the ASUU strike I decided to get a job around my school instead of going home because Ekiti has become home for me. I resumed work on Monday, that's 6 days ago. I and my boss have not been having any issue. He gives the command and I get the work done but recently he has been giving me his home key to go and cook for him. The first time I was surprised because giving your house key to someone you barely know is a bit weird to me but since Monday that I've started the work, I've been to his house 4 times cooking stew or vegetable soup. I'm there right now embarassed embarassed embarassed frying meats.

I am seriously not comfortable with the arrangement but I can't say no because I really need to keep the job and save up. He's married but his wife is not staying with him and cooking and cleaning is the job of a wife not a staff.

Lalasticala
Myndd44
Dominique
Dry story.
Akantbilivit in this era/age.

Just ready to be raped or fuc ked peacefully
Cos u see danger you no run!

5 Likes

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by DhanBaba(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
2KOBO MAN�

You know what
Inform your bf if you have one,

Your boss may have another impression of sending you to his house to cook and he may not Sha

But madam be careful, ask around about his wife...
If you don't know the best way to win another woman husband is food...

He should kuku employ you as a cook then
Abi you signed as a multipurpose

10 Likes

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Dorwadora(f): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sweetplum:
Dry story.
Akantbilivit in this era/age.

Just ready to be raped or fuc ked peacefully
Cos u see danger you no run!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
All shades of wrong

You are not an househelp and moreover that makes you like a slave,class yourself dear this 21st century!
Someone or the wife might misinterpret what you are doing!

Anyways keep looking for another job else where!

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by obiekunie01: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
them don turn this to housefuk and she never know yet.

until the man tire with her toto and sack her to employ new housefuk then she will come her and start telling us how she was lured and raped for two years!

13 Likes

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Dorwadora(f): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Daniel7543:
cool

Continue to cook for him, as long as you have a good and comfortable working environment with him. If you're being molested then I would advice you end the job.

But, my mind dey tell me say las las your boss will ask you out, but the ball is in your court to accept him or not.

But as long as he's not making advances yet, then enjoy your job. No job anywhere, the street don Maga.
To be sincere the man is not making any form of sexual advances to me.... The working environment is good and the pay is lovely.... Naturally I'm not comfortable with the whole arrangement of cooking.... It's not in my job description but I just want to hold on to the job for as long as I can....

Thanks for your advice sir

6 Likes

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by slickycee: 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
This sounds absurd.
What job were you offered, that demands you going to your employer house to resume as maid/house girl.
Is cooking part of your Job description ?

Pls don't be the one to bring misfortune on yourself, if you're not comfortable with it , just quit and forget any benefits that may come with the work.

If you want to catch a rat, you'd set cheese or fish in a place, same way you want to lure a victim, you'd set attractive things.

Don't let your desperation to keep this job expose you to traumatizing events.
It's not worth the risks.
(Skull miners are real) (rapists are still out there ) unimaginable evil is still very likely.

You're the one going to a married man house to cook and clean ,
Very soon you'd start sleeping over.
Then boom, the matter go cast for front page.

Just dead the idea of how to keep the job but not please your boss, it doesn't work like that.

All the best

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Dorwadora(f): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
The only person i feel sorry for is your boyfriend
Yes, that's another concern for me.... I got home now and I met him sitting outside my room waiting for me... He has been very supportive since I got the job but he's also not happy at all that I'm cooking for another woman's husband.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Dorwadora(f): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
EmptyGarden:

Silly me, and I thought it was all real. Take this story to Fiction and Tales by Moonlight.
No it's not.... I sent this message to a neighbor to alert them of my movement....
Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Daniel7543: 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dorwadora:
To be sincere the man is not making any form of sexual advances to me.... The working environment is good and the pay is lovely.... Naturally I'm not comfortable with the whole arrangement of cooking.... It's not in my job description but I just want to hold on to the job for as long as I can....

Thanks for your advice sir
Continues with your job. Nothing do you, you're not a kid, you should be able to differentiate your left from your right.... Just hold on to the job jare.

Like I said, las las your boss will still ask you out. Well, I might be wrong though... BUT if it eventually happens, it's your choice to accept him or not. BUT don't let him harras you sexually.

10 Likes

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by holluikon(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dorwadora:

Here's the thing.

Lalasticala
Myndd44
Dominique
Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
All shades of wrong

1 Like

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by flokii: 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
@OP Tell us the nature of your job.. don't you have HR in the company?
In case you don't know, that your randy boss is already nursing plans to fvck you.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by flokii: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
obiekunie01:
them don turn this to housefuk and she never know yet.

until the man tire with her toto and sack her to employ new housefuk then she will come her and start telling us how she was lured and raped for two years!

That's how it will likely end.. the predator has seen her as vulnerable that'll do anything to keep her job.

3 Likes

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Blupen(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
YoungLionken:
See my dear lady..

The way to a man's heart is through..

Sooner or later, you both will start developing feelings for each other and it is normal..

Even if he makes sexual advances towards you, accept it. That way, you have trapped him for your financial and promotional gains..

Sex is overrated here in Africa, that's why it is seen as something huge..
This manchi
Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Blupen(m): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dorwadora:
change your mindset young girl

4 Likes

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Dorwadora(f): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
flokii:
@OP Tell us the nature of your job.. don't you have HR in the company?
In case you don't know, that your randy boss is already nursing plans to fvck you.
My work is just to take order, document sales and expenses. Literally I manage the business money.... I've only been there for 6 days and the man Is the owner. @the bolded.... I'll take my chances till they finish fasting.... He's fasting now and quite a devotee so I don't think anything will happen now but I'm on a look out for another job

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work / I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm / FCMB Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First City Monument Bank Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.