Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

This Igbo Woman Said I Walk Too Hard On The Stairs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Igbo Woman Said I Walk Too Hard On The Stairs (1233 Views)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice / I Gave Him An Ultimatum To Marry Me Or I Walk Out,but I Got The Shock Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Igbo Woman Said I Walk Too Hard On The Stairs by Ilamina(f): 12:37am On Apr 10, 2022
That I am a lady

That means women are meant to be soft and well mannered and have good courtsey

That's why women shouldn't go to wars or suffer in general

we are meant to be soft, so men can enjoy our feminity after hard day work

We are generaly soft people

1 Like

Re: This Igbo Woman Said I Walk Too Hard On The Stairs by willyo(m): 12:40am On Apr 10, 2022
Ilamina:
That I am a lady

That means women are meant to be soft and well mannered and have good courtsey

That's why women shouldn't go to wars or suffer in general

we are meant to be soft, so men can enjoy our feminity after hard day work

We are generaly soft people

Soft... Lol... U like soft like Okonjo Iweala?

1 Like

Re: This Igbo Woman Said I Walk Too Hard On The Stairs by Ilamina(f): 12:40am On Apr 10, 2022
No one should suffer in general
Re: This Igbo Woman Said I Walk Too Hard On The Stairs by yanabasee(m): 12:55am On Apr 10, 2022
Are you having muscles like a man?

Seems she's scared you night likely destroy the stairs with your yam legs....

So you're not even feminine?

If you stop working hard, will you get soft?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Igbo Woman Said I Walk Too Hard On The Stairs by Ilamina(f): 1:53am On Apr 10, 2022
willyo:

Soft... Lol... U like soft like Okonjo Iweala?
just because she's highly educated

Does not mean, she's not girly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Igbo Woman Said I Walk Too Hard On The Stairs by BigRocky: 4:49am On Apr 10, 2022
Soft grin

Well feminine ladies are quick to attract love and care.

But you those equality geng(masculine women) grin grin

They would end up dieing in Spain but the s is silent.

2 Likes

Re: This Igbo Woman Said I Walk Too Hard On The Stairs by willyo(m): 7:22am On Apr 10, 2022
Ilamina:
just because she's highly educated

Does not mean, she's not girly

She's very girly even tho she's working her azz out. That's how women ought be
Re: This Igbo Woman Said I Walk Too Hard On The Stairs by Ilamina(f): 2:33am On Apr 20, 2022
Re: This Igbo Woman Said I Walk Too Hard On The Stairs by VictorUSA(m): 4:49am On Apr 20, 2022
Women are generally soft.But if you see what some women do to their husband ehn, you will hate women.Imagine a woman keeps cane close to her so that at her husband's slightest mistake, she will flog him,ask him to do frog jump and all that.I detest women and islam.
Re: This Igbo Woman Said I Walk Too Hard On The Stairs by Candidlady: 7:12am On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
VictorUSA:
Women are generally soft.But if you see what some women do to their husband ehn, you will hate women.Imagine a woman keeps cane close to her so that at her husband's slightest mistake, she will flog him,ask him to do frog jump and all that.I detest women and islam.
[/s]

Yaro STFU with all this your ranting! Are you the new RedPill recruit undecided

Jumping on all threads screaming like a dog with rabies
Re: This Igbo Woman Said I Walk Too Hard On The Stairs by VictorUSA(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Yaro STFU with all this your ranting! Are you the new RedPill recruit undecided

Jumping on all threads screaming like a dog with rabies
Another useless and worthless thing.I honestly hate it when all these useless folks with letter F quotes me.Find your way out of my mention NOW!!!
Re: This Igbo Woman Said I Walk Too Hard On The Stairs by Candidlady: 8:23am On Apr 20, 2022
VictorUSA:
Another useless and worthless thing.I honestly hate it when all these useless folks with letter F quotes me.Find your way out of my mention NOW!!!

Only death can heal you.... Don't worry your healing is around the corner

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Couple Got Married Within 1month When They Least Expected It (VIDEO) / See Me See Wahala!!! / I Am Depressed Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.