Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 (3393 Views)

How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls / My Stolen Phone Has Been Located In Cotonou / My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by ceejaybobo: 8:56am On Apr 10, 2022
I was going to work last week on April 4th when I unfortunately boarded a "one chance" danfo going to Oshodi. l was robbed of my brand new iPhone 13 and the little cash on me. I got my brother to turn on lost mode using my iCloud details. Though we were able to trace the phone to an unnamed street initially, we couldn't find the phone anymore on iCloud after some time.

Efforts to track the phone using IMEI number proved abortive and I've even been scammed by someone who posed as a phone tracker.

Please have you had this experience before and how were you able to successfully track your phone?
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Babaken(m): 9:01am On Apr 10, 2022
Someone using iPhone 13 jumping inside danfo that story no clear.

53 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by BlackSheriff: 9:04am On Apr 10, 2022
Chai
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Bola146(f): 9:06am On Apr 10, 2022
Babaken:

cheesy grin nitori Olorun cheesy cheesy grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by 9jagovernor: 9:52am On Apr 10, 2022
Babaken:
E go better for you my guy grin
No mind the OP, u get mind dey carry iPhone 13 enter danfo.

12 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by MJBOLT: 10:18am On Apr 10, 2022
Babaken:

12 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by habsydiamond(m): 10:24am On Apr 10, 2022
How did u get into the Danfo self.... Dem carry u abi na wetin I dey think

8 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by kennethfranc(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2022
@Op check out this guy... he's a police officer
I've not tried him tho....DD is advised

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Nisiw366: 11:06am On Apr 10, 2022
Why are you guys up there senseless. Come to ibadan, you will see so many people with iphone 12, iphone 13 entering bike or cab. Its common here not to talk of lagos. even in semi urban areas, so many people use expensive phones without ride

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 10, 2022
Contact me

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Nicoswit(m): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2022
Babaken:
Lol, people do safe up their salary for months just to buy iphone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Cantona05: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2022
Forget about it
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by emmy512: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
The moment your phone is used you will find it. But far away from your state. Except its used for parts where youll still find the board.

Patience

3 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Sucre6: 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Op is living a fake life, how can u be using iPhone 13 and be jumping danfo, ?

If u ain't got no car then you are dumb and clueless to be using phone that expensive

11 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by nairaman66(m): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Sucre6:

If u ain't got no car then you are dumb and clueless to be using phone that expensive

And why not?

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Telegram234(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
u no see your life..
I pray u never see that phone again because na una dey use iphone dey oppress us..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by NoahHadNoArk: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
[s]
Telegram234:
u no see your life..
I pray u never see that phone again because na una dey use iphone dey oppress us..
[/s]
A poor man's mentality
Speaks a lot about you

5 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by NoahHadNoArk: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
[s]
Babaken:
[/s]
How has this trash helped in the recovery of his device, or is stupidity your second name ?!?

[s]
Sucre6:

[/s]
His car could have broken down or he may have chosen not to use the phone that day!!!

The comments here be making me cringe in disgust undecided

These are the same people who will criticise a woman after she's been sexually assaulted because she was dressing inappropriately, who's to blame, the criminal rapist or an innocent woman walking the streets?
So someone buys an iPhone 13 he can't board a commercial bus again?!?

Most of you on this platform are still living in the cave age.

If you have nothing good to contribute, stop compounding the problem make person no join you with person wey thief the phone swear for una.

8 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Nisiw366: 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
[s][/s]
How has this trash helped in the recovery of his device, or is stupidity your second name ?!?

[s][/s]
His car could have broken down or he may have chosen not to use the phone that day!!!

These are the same people who will criticise a woman after she's been sexually assaulted because she was dressing inappropriately, who's to blame, the criminal rapist or an innocent woman walking the streets?

If you have nothing good to contribute, stop compounding the problem make person no join you with person wey thief the phone swear for una.
tells you how unexposed most nigerians are suffering from low self esteem. Remembered 2016 when 90% of my friends and family in ibadan use iphone

5 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by gentleman82: 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Forgive and move on
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Desto010: 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Telegram234:
u no see your life..
cheesy
Which kind bad Bella be dis lol cheesy
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Babaken(m): 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
[s][/s]

[s][/s]

Oga we no dey fight I just say the story no clear for me
E never reach to dey break bottle.
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by NoahHadNoArk: 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
[s]
Babaken:
Oga we no dey fight I just say the story no clear
No be fight.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Sucre6: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
[s][/s]

[s][/s]

[s]So someone buys an iPhone 13 he can't board a commercial bus again?!?

[/s]

U sound so dumb

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Connected1: 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Phone Tracking these days is useless.

They usually take the phones to kidnappers dens or hoodlums gathering or they send the phone to another state or country immediately, they might kill you if you trace it to them.

It happened to a friend but he life was spared.

You can always get another one, if you could afford one then you can get another one with time.

Just manage another phone for now.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Asianjollof007: 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nisiw366:
Why are you guys up there senseless. Come to ibadan, you will see so many people with iphone 12, iphone 13 entering bike or cab. Its common here not to talk of lagos. even in semi urban areas, so many people use expensive phones without ride

An average nigerian can't afford a phone worth half a million, these youngings esp students are the ones using most of these expensive phone. Are you saying a student in nigeria is earning six figures while in school? See, most of those phones are carded. If not for yahoo, many people can't afford an iphone in naija.

6 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Babaken(m): 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
I can't be driving lambo and be living in a rented face me I face you apartment.
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Izprince(m): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
If you cannot buy two then you can't afford it... OP if na u buy the first one just close eyes buy another... Make u no go let devil use ur eyes see bad thing ooo... Buy new one.

6 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Many people can't afford an iphone in naija.
Yahoo is not a work, it's stealing. And there are many ways you can make money online nowadays. If you use your phone to troll all day doesn't mean that other people are doing the same.

Just keep trolling and be labelling people make legitimate cash.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
It's the poverty minded folks people who think 300k for a gadget is something huge.

If you're not able to afford 300k to get a phone, shouldn't you check yourself?
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Asianjollof007: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Olasyke:

Yahoo is not a work, it's stealing. And there are many ways you can make money online nowadays. If you use your phone to troll all day doesn't mean that other people are doing the same.

Just keep trolling and be labelling people make legitimate cash.

And who says it's a legit work or hustle? Seems you have comprehension issue or you are just an oversabi. Don't quote me again to avoid being struck by hard lightning, olobuuku.
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by liveyourlife007(m): 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
Babaken:
grin grin grin i don miss nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia X & M-horse Xl Flashfile Download / [video}Man Walks Into Apple Store & Calmly Smashes Every Iphone In His Sight / Evening Sunset Capture With My Note 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.