Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 (3426 Views)

How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls / My Stolen Phone Has Been Located In Cotonou / My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by ceejaybobo: 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
[s][/s]
How has this trash helped in the recovery of his device, or is stupidity your second name ?!?

[s][/s]
His car could have broken down or he may have chosen not to use the phone that day!!!

As in eh! Me sef shock. I don't like driving to work cause my place is very far from my office. Trust me, I'm not a show-off person. I got the phone cos I like it and can afford it but the comments here tells a lot about our mentality.

The comments here be making me cringe in disgust undecided

These are the same people who will criticise a woman after she's been sexually assaulted because she was dressing inappropriately, who's to blame, the criminal rapist or an innocent woman walking the streets?
So someone buys an iPhone 13 he can't board a commercial bus again?!?

Most of you on this platform are still living in the cave age.

If you have nothing good to contribute, stop compounding the problem make person no join you with person wey thief the phone swear for una.
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

And who says it's a legit work or hustle? Seems you have comprehension issue or you are just an oversabi. Don't quote me again to avoid being struck by hard lightning, olobuuku.
Baba e
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Asianjollof007: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
Olasyke:
Baba e
Iyalaiya e, onikuure.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Chaos14: 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
Sucre6:
[/s]

i am so dumb
and you think you sound better
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Chaos14: 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Chaos14: 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

An average nigerian can't afford a phone worth half a million, these youngings esp students are the ones using most of these expensive phone. Are you saying a student in nigeria is earning six figures while in school? See, most of those phones are carded. If not for yahoo, many people can't afford an iphone in naija.
ignorant people this is why you are still broke

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Asianjollof007: 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Chaos14:
ignorant people this is why you are still broke

That's the truth and i know you are not even rich too. I might even be better than you.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Chaos14: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

That's the truth and i know you are not even rich too. I might even be better than you.
nope i make about $50 a day because of online business and i even invest in cryptocurrency and nfts even in forex a man has to do what he has to Do to survive unlike some broke ass people with poverty meantality bush girl

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Asianjollof007: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
Chaos14:
nope i make about $50 a day because of online business and i even invest in cryptocurrency and nfts even in forex a man has to do what he has to Do to survive unlike some broke ass people with poverty meantality bush girl

Good for you, rich man.
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by OscarJaden(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
Sucre6:
Op is living a fake life, how can u be using iPhone 13 and be jumping danfo, ?

If u ain't got no car then you are dumb and clueless to be using phone that expensive
you have a very poor mentality

Do you know what he uses the iPhone 13 for?
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by dopedan(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Chaos14:
Bros abeg how do u make $50 per day put me through
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Nisiw366: 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

An average nigerian can't afford a phone worth half a million, these youngings esp students are the ones using most of these expensive phone. Are you saying a student in nigeria is earning six figures while in school? See, most of those phones are carded. If not for yahoo, many people can't afford an iphone in naija.
Yes yahoo. But my point is using expensive iphone doesnt mean you must have a car
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Chaos14: 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
dopedan:

Bros abeg how do u make $50 per day put me through
make i no decieve you e be like 25k every 3 days
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by dopedan(m): 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Chaos14:
make i no decieve you e be like 25k every 3 days
its still something, please whatsapp me 08179449607 thanks
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Sucre6: 5:58am On Apr 11, 2022
OscarJaden:
you have a very poor mentality

Do you know what he uses the iPhone 13 for?

Your sense of reasoning is low below average, get the Bleep out of my mention kid
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by DamiBlaise: 6:19am On Apr 11, 2022
Chaos14:

hey bro, can you teach me these things ?
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by arthurwillia(m): 6:27am On Apr 11, 2022
Sucre6:
Op is living a fake life, how can u be using iPhone 13 and be jumping danfo, ?

If u ain't got no car then you are dumb and clueless to be using phone that expensive
yes he's suppose to buy a car with 450k

Useiess advisers on Nairaland within kobo in their hand
Did hell tell you he doesn't have a car or isn’t working towards B it? Mtchew
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Chaos14: 6:46am On Apr 11, 2022
dopedan:
its still something, please whatsapp me 08179449607 thanks
DamiBlaise:

hey bro, can you teach me these things ?
bro go to octafx ( foreign exchange)website click mastery but you can go to the app and learn straight but you can use crypto like dogEcoiN, euthreum, bitcoin or litecoin or even better you could create your own nft just with a Popular Picture its that simple
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by dopedan(m): 6:57am On Apr 11, 2022
Chaos14:
bro go to octafx ( foreign exchange)website click mastery but you can go to the app and learn straight but you can use crypto like dogEcoiN, euthreum, bitcoin or litecoin or even better you could create your own nft just with a Popular Picture its that simple
Im really a novice in all this, do i need money to start
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Chaos14: 7:04am On Apr 11, 2022
dopedan:

Im really a novice in all this, do i need money to start
Well the nft you need tech knowledge but crypto and forex you need a minimum of 20k,a good phone and patience of days maybe even weeks
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by phr0nesis(m): 7:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Connected1:
Phone Tracking these days is useless.

They usually take the phones to kidnappers dens or hoodlums gathering or they send the phone to another state or country immediately, they might kill you if you trace it to them.

It happened to a friend but he life was spared.

You can always get another one, if you could afford one then you can get another one with time.

Just manage another phone for now.
Same thing happened with someone I know. He tracked his phone to a den of touts in Oshodi. The couldn't even take the police with him because they were scared. He was only able to get his phone back after taking a well known tout with him and he still had to pay them #100k
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Connected1: 7:56am On Apr 11, 2022
phr0nesis:

Same thing happened with someone I know. He tracked his phone to a den of touts in Oshodi. The couldn't even take the police with him because they were scared. He was only able to get his phone back after taking a well known tout with him and he still had to them #100k
He should probably just take some touts with him too and also budget funds for them because they won't go with him for free.
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Chaos14: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2022
Sucre6:

With your kind of dead I.Q, u ain't qualified to be in my mention, get the fvck out and go get a life cool
you sef think How he go buy car of 500K or
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by tecnolad(m): 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Did you know that it only took me 27k to buy my iphone 13 Pro Max? Yes. I'll explain:

I threw 27k into a shitcoin when its market cap was $35k. This same coin's market cap later grew to $4M.

My 27k became over 3M in two days.

I didn't tell this story to brag, but to tell you that people or students can afford whatever they want, if they have the right knowledge or information.
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Chaos14: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
tecnolad:

Did you know that it only took me 27k to buy my iphone 13 Pro Max? Yes. I'll explain:

I three 27k into a shitcoin when its market cap was $35k. This same coin's market cap later grew to $4M.

My 27k became over 3M in two days.

I didn't tell this story to brag, but to tell you that people or students can afford whatever they want, if they have the right knowledge or information.
i was just explaining it up there

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Sucre6: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Chaos14:
you sef think How he go buy car of 500K or

Not saying that he should buy car with #500k but anyone that could spend such in buying a phone should at least own a car not jumping danfo, e no just make sense
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Chaos14: 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sucre6:

Not saying that he should buy car with #500k but anyone that could spend such in buying a phone should at least own a car not jumping danfo, e no just make sense
the only sensible thing am thinking off is that he should have taken an uber
Re: Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 by Ssddff: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
Did you find your device? Currently facing a similar issue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Don't Buy Starlink In Nigeria If You Don't Know About This / Sony Ericsson Unveils The Sony Ericsson W44s Bravia Phone / Help!!! My Etisalat Bb Subscription On Android Is No Longer Connecting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.