Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,265 members, 7,846,249 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes (30654 Views)

2023 Children’s Day: Chief Dr George Moghalu Celebrates Nigeria Children. / 20 Directors Jostle To Replace Fired Accountant-General Of The Federation / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by Ifakiland(m): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Honestly, I don't hate on these people. Imagine if I had a father who is a governor, I will certainly eye for House of Rep seat then I move to the Senate.

The biggest losers are those struggling masses who are having blind faith in this country giving birth to 2, 3, 4, 5 and more children thinking one day they will also join this elite class.

Sorry to break it to you folks, that day will never come and even if it does, it will be a 1 in a 10,000 situation. The odds are really discouraging.

For now, sensible people in Nigeria should put a halt to child bearing pending the time they gain residence in UK, Canada, US, Germany, Japan etc.
Poor people won't listen.....their pastor will tell dem kids are blessing from the Lord.
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by maisams01(m): 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
ayomilore:
Things like this could only happen in the north.
You serve the fathers and planning to serve the sons.
North will continue to be backward..
Tinubu's sole ownership of Lagos and Orji Kalu dynasty is also in the north ahbi

1 Like

Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by kokomilala(m): 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
That's why Nigeria sorely needs some forms of revolutions,not nationalistic revolution,because the northerners would subvert it.
Nigeria doesn't have cultural homogeneity.Hence,the discordant notes we strike every time we are supposed to speak with one voice.
What these children are trying to do is to perpetuate that dynasty- flawed in every sense of the word. People must resist them. !!! Otherwise,we would experience a trans -generational enslavement of the Nigerian people.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by Qoko: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
This is see finish cos they only believe we rant online only
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by ufotunang: 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
See them ...they want to loot the remaining money their father could not finish looting...
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by Reference(m): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
Only in Nigeria..... and I'm waiting for a justification in 3....2....1.... grin
We just love our feudalism....
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by Kingcalls: 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

Did you see anywhere Tinubu name mention here ? Even your poor state Abia where everything turned to family affairs you deliberately ignored it and come west where you don't pay tax or contribute nothing to. Orji former governor his son is a current speaker of the house the incumbent governor answer to orji.

Kalu and his brother the eldest one in red chamber the jr is green chamber also in state house of assembly. Anyone taking you igbo serious no get work I swear.

Keep on fooling ur old age
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by Khaysee: 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Only in North Nigeria

Payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily at wholesale low

Pant trousers and Chinos 4500
Cotton Turkey shirts 4k
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by jaxxy(m): 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Honestly, I don't hate on these people. Imagine if I had a father who is a governor, I will certainly eye for House of Rep seat then I move to the Senate.

The biggest losers are those struggling masses who are having blind faith in this country giving birth to 2, 3, 4, 5 and more children thinking one day they will also join this elite class.

Sorry to break it to you folks, that day will never come and even if it does, it will be a 1 in a 10,000 situation. The odds are really discouraging.

For now, sensible people in Nigeria should put a halt to child bearing pending the time they gain residence in UK, Canada, US, Germany, Japan etc

Go to the UK and do what?? If all Nigerians go to these countries in mass they will ruin them. Nigerian are very disorderly people who lack character or ability to be truly civilized.

That is why even when they travel out they only pretend to act like the Romans in Rome bt once they come back they behave like dogs that have gone back to their vomit.

Untill we deal with our mentality not only as a nation bt as a people we will continue to run from our problems like fugitives.

Most of our politicians live(d) in the UK, US, canada etc bt they come back and behave like bastard children who want to destroy the own homes.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
So naija done become una famy business abi?
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by Tayo2014: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
They give their children the best of education and train them to succeed them while the citizens continue to be prey in their hands
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by WoundedLamb: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Well, they have the right to contest. It's up to the voters to decide the outcome.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by Elporo(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

For now, sensible people in Nigeria should put a halt to child bearing pending the time they gain residence in UK, Canada, US, Germany, Japan etc.

Abeg stop giving people water in a basket to drink.

UK, Canada, US, Germany, Japan will not save any man from shackles of poverty and disdain.

You can still live like a rabid dog in UK, Canada, US, Germany, Japan. In fact, many Nigerians live like commercial livestock in the countries you mentioned, or you think your children will be favored over rich or influential UK, Canada or US businessman or politician. undecided. You think nepotism and network effect disappear because you managed to cross the ocean out of hunger.

Let every man stand up and take entrepreneurship, diligence, honesty in business dealings as important parts of his daily life.

Stop dreaming that changing location will change your finances. Once they (hungry Nigerian immigrants) exchanged 5,000 USD for Naira after working three jobs, not to mention the racial demurrage and glass ceilings. They enter Nigeria and start spending .. while you kind stick out their tongues like thirsty dogs.
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by faithfull18(f): 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hmmn.
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
Same thing happened in the UNITED STATES

BUSH WALKER JNR
BILL CLINTON

1 Like

Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by Ohraykon: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
AMI3:
Handsome guys. Some of them look like their father.

Well, a lion can only breed a lion. I believe their father will be proud to see their kid in jostling for political position.
I am proud of them
Wishing them well
another wicked man!!!
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by Ohraykon: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
BabaIbo:

You are d*mb for making this statement, if you want to d*e in poverty, do that alone and leave others.

I know people that came from average or below average families and today they are among the elite. No dey open mouth talk waaah.
you have a problem with comprehension so they should have children that this wicked politicians will use in the future abi?
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by berryPee(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
See El_rufai son head like tortoise own
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by crimefighter123: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Exactly,see what am saying, a lot of children or many wives brings nothing but trouble not only to the respective families but to our nation. You affect yourself, affect others. I mean,see those wicked politicians who had cart away all our money, how many did they born, but you see baba A with 20 children and working as a guard or gate man.
I believe it's wickedness for those in power especially the legislature not to include child bearing rate in the constitution. Probably for the poor to give birth to a lot of children they will use as thugs and slaves. Even the three my papa born sef we dey fight over food. He talks say him for stop for two or one sef.

#TheChangeWeNeed

1 Like

Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by crimefighter123: 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
crimefighter123:

Exactly,see what am saying, a lot of children or many wives brings nothing but trouble not only to the respective families but to our nation. You affect yourself, affect others. I mean,see those wicked politicians who had cart away all our money, how many did they born, but you see baba A with 20 children and working as a guard or gate man.
I believe it's wickedness for those in power especially the legislature not to include child bearing rate in the constitution. Probably for the poor to give birth to a lot of children they will use as thugs and slaves. Even the three my papa born sef we dey fight over food. He talks say him for stop for two or one sef.

#TheChangeWeNeed
Nowadays abortion no be sin, or the use of protection. Don't use your five minutes stupid pleasure affect us abeg
If my papa say make I no come I for understand than to come suffer
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by Bfly: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Of course.....what else would they apply as jobs?

Their parents have succeeded in letting them know that politics in Nigeria is a money spinner...

If you ain't pushing drugs, into cyber crime, then you're a politician to hit it big time...

Know this and know peace...

Exactly
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by BabaIbo: 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ohraykon:
you have a problem with comprehension so they should have children that this wicked politicians will use in the future abi?

So because politicians make use of poor people's children, they should stop having children.

Na wa o, does that make any sense to you?
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by Bfly: 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nigerian Democracy is another pain to the masses
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by Britishpea: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:
What about the 70 year old Iragbiji drug kingpin and bullion van criminal who enthroned his 61 year old daughter as the Iya oloja of Lagos, his wife senator, son-inlaw member Lagos house of assembly and his son Jide, who's in charge of all the advertising and electronic bill boards in the state.
Tinubu's penchant for looting public funds is one of the third wonders of this world and deserves a special CNN documentary coverage anchored by the veteran journalist and senior correspondent Christiana Amanpour.

So much incoherences in a statement! Can u even do better as a councilor? A 70 year old giving birth to a 61 year old? His son Jide? Which of the sons is Jide? His son in law in the House of Assembly? His son in law has never been in the house of assembly but reps.
And who’s Christiana Amanpour? I only know of Christiane Amanpour!
FYI, I don’t believe in anyone to govern us better after Jonathan failed us. So whatever they want they should do but definitely not a youth or someone whose data/facts collation is wishy washy like yours?
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by pacespot(m): 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
All of them northerners shocked
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by IbrahimSola: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Shame on the masses. You guys are busy shouting APC and PDP while the elites are looting for themselves, their children, grand children and great grand children. Now their children are using that money to contest and put your grand children and unborn ones in perpetual bondage while you're supporting APC or PDP. Shame on anyone that will vote for any of these 2 parties no matter who they front. Because sooner or later, they defect and come under one corrupt umbrella or carrying some devilish broom dripping with blood. Nigerians una no get sense.

Those who have relatives in the villages and hinterland have a duty to educate their people to avoid these 2 plagues.

This suffering never reach una sha.
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dre11 could it be the reason why the United States of America doesn't have family members in the history of their Democracy running their government?
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
IbrahimSola:
Shame on the masses. You guys are busy shouting APC and PDP while the elites are looting for themselves, their children, grand children and great grand children. Now their children are using that money to contest and put your grand children and unborn ones in perpetual bondage while you're supporting APC or PDP. Shame on anyone that will vote for any of these 2 parties no matter who they front. Because sooner or later, they defect and come under one corrupt umbrella or carrying some devilish broom dripping with blood. Nigerians una no get sense.

Those who have relatives in the villages and hinterland have a duty to educate their people to avoid these 2 plagues.

This suffering never reach una sha.

Bro such is life. It's All about privileges. If your father is privileged to be a Governor today the possibility and probability of you holding a political office as his soon is very high. It's the reality of life that's why the Bush Family in the Democratic USA is an example. Father and son were President, siblings were Governors and senator. Check out the Kennedy Family it's the same thing. Look at the Clinton Family, Bill Clinton was once President, his wife tried to become the first female president of the U.S.A after being Secretary of State. It's the reality of life. We don't have to be envious but work towards become a better person using the privileges at our disposal.
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by ThEGodFaThEr129: 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Britishpea:

So much incoherences in a statement! Can u even do better as a councilor? A 70 year old giving birth to a 61 year old? His son Jide? Which of the sons is Jide? His son in law in the House of Assembly? His son in law has never been in the house of assembly but reps.
And who’s Christiana Amanpour? I only know of Christiane Amanpour!
FYI, I don’t believe in anyone to govern us better after Jonathan failed us. So whatever they want they should do but definitely not a youth or someone whose data/facts collation is wishy washy like yours?
Shut up! Tinubu urchin like you.
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by koning: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
what of Ikuku (Chinedu Orji) the current speaker of Abia State House of Assembly?

You all should be ashamed of yourselves, compairing someone who ran for the state house of assembly with children who want to succeed their fathers as GOVERNOR of their states. There is a huge difference. No one care about the house of assembly. My point is that it is very difficult in Igboland for a child to contest for governorship or senatorial Seat on account of being the ex-governor's child. It's bear impossible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops / President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) / Is This Funniest Political Party Name Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.