Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,463 members, 7,843,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes (30652 Views)

2023 Children’s Day: Chief Dr George Moghalu Celebrates Nigeria Children. / 20 Directors Jostle To Replace Fired Accountant-General Of The Federation / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by UnimkeAk(m): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
dre11:
As the race for the 2023 general elections gathers momentum, children of some governors and former governors have declared to run for various political...

https://dailytrust.com/2023-serving-ex-govs-pushing-their-children-to-power
Can only happen in the parasitic north
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by tiger28: 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:
What about the 70 year old Iragbiji drug kingpin and bullion van criminal who enthroned his 61 year old daughter as the Iya oloja of Lagos, his wife senator, son-inlaw member Lagos house of assembly and his son Jide, who's in charge of all the advertising and electronic bill boards in the state.
Tinubu's penchant for looting public funds is one of the third wonders of this world and deserves a special CNN documentary coverage anchored by the veteran journalist and senior correspondent Christiana Amanpour.
This whole news has NOTHING related to Tinubu BUT see how you are drooling over Tinubu? This is the true example of SUCCESS...... Ppl will JUST be threatened by you EVEN if you don't know them!
Out of ALL the Presidential hopefuls......See how Tinubu is indirectly giving some PPL Sleepless night, You will cry till you tire!!!
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by DanIduh06: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
In Adamawa State.
The son of a former governor (Nyako) vs the son of a former PDP national chairman (Tukur) for Adamawa central senatorial district.
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by Arthurnna: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
dre11:
As the race for the 2023 general elections gathers momentum, children of some governors and former governors have declared to run for various political...

https://dailytrust.com/2023-serving-ex-govs-pushing-their-children-to-power

Family Dynasty..... Na only una Waka come??;!

Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by Ohraykon: 11:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
BabaIbo:

So because politicians make use of poor people's children, they should stop having children.

Na wa o, does that make any sense to you?
so we should keep the evil cycle mr wickedness just listen to yourself, what is the use of having children for evil tendencies, do you even have any drop of humanity in you?
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by 1864ru: 3:09am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
A very sensible comment.
[/s]
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by 1864ru: 3:09am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s

Did you see anywhere Tinubu name mention here ? Even your poor state Abia where everything turned to family affairs you deliberately ignored it and come west where you don't pay tax or contribute nothing to. Orji former governor his son is a current speaker of the house the incumbent governor answer to orji.

Kalu and his brother the eldest one in red chamber the jr is green chamber also in state house of assembly. Anyone taking you igbo serious no get work I swear.
[/s]
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by suffering: 6:11am On Apr 11, 2022
Nothing concern me. The country no get hope to begin with.
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by BabaIbo: 6:42am On Apr 11, 2022
Ohraykon:
so we should keep the evil cycle mr wickedness just listen to yourself, what is the use of having children for evil tendencies, do you even have any drop of humanity in you?

You are a very w*cked human being, get out of my mention please.

Only the rich should be the ones having kids, why the poor should remain childless?

If you have issue with your parents, please limit it to them. Don't transfer aggression meant for your parents to other people, they are the cause of your frustration and not others.
There are billions of useful poor people out there, their only crime is being poor. The good thing is many of them will lift themselves and loved ones out of that zone, while some has done that already.
Goodluck Jonathan, Sadio Mane of Liverpool, Patoranking, Nelson Mandela, and many other people were all from less privileged homes but today they will comfortably feed everyone in your generation that are alive.

You didn't criticize the government for not providing the basic amenities that would have made it possible for those people to be useful, neither did you criticize the politicians using them for their selfish reasons by enticing them with their weakness(lack of money).

You don't deserve any response after this, because it is obvious you are a very st*pid human being.
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by millionboi(m): 9:26am On Apr 11, 2022
CSTRR:

Obiano's wife has gotten a senatorial form from apga.

And she may mostly likely win.

How is the South East better?
I can bet my 2balls she wouldn't win primaries.
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
AMI3:
Handsome guys. Some of them look like their father.

Well, a lion can only breed a lion. I believe their father will be proud to see their kid in jostling for political position.
I am proud of them
Wishing them well
Yes, they are fine guys. As for resemblance, Sule lamido's son looks so much like him. But wait, wasn't he once indicted alongside his father for corruption allegation running into billions of naira some year back? We should just act like he is now a saint or it didn't happen, yes?

Then Bello El-rufai...Well, he has shown deep interest in national affairs , and I think has what I takes to serve in a leadership capacity. House of Representatives is a good start for him, and if fits him self...lol. see that his pinecone shaped head. I Wish him well. I know leadership role will change him and he will stonall those tribalistic slurs and all that. It has a way of making them more responsible.

But the person I really support is Ahmed Adamu Mu'azu. Handso guy that has always bee humble from time past. Let me share a story Sha...you didn't ask me but lemme sha share it, cuz I can.
His father was my neighbor. Very cool man. Used to share cartons upon cartons of household items for the whole street and neighborhoods. Rangolis water was always stacked in hundreds of boxes every now and then, especially when he travels and returns back to Abj. Those who knew his house behind Ecowas will know what I'm saying (he doesn't live there anymore, so don't bother even trying to discredit or credit my story, no one there will answer you)
I remember that his fine, And I mean it, fine daughter...she's younger to this Ahmed Mu'azu I believe. They were humble kids even when their dad was the Gob'nor (Governor in Hausa tongue) So yes, I'd like to see him become governor just cuz of that.

Their parents will be proud as you said. But, they should know that it's kinda like cheating ooo... Campaign funds and all of that. Can the kids use their own generated funds from salaries and savings gotten without their parents donations (and embezzlements grin)
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by Cromagnon: 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Of course.....what else would they apply as jobs?

Their parents have succeeded in letting them know that politics in Nigeria is a money spinner...

If you ain't pushing drugs, into cyber crime, then you're a politician to hit it big time...

Know this and know peace...
spoken like a truly lazy man. dangote mtn dstv nko? What of all the Ibo traders? Lots of ways to make money in Nigeria but it's not for the weak
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by Cromagnon: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Damidave1124:
The chances of the qualified candidates who don't have the money to run for any public position is very slim.

If you can't get the money, then you're not qualified
Did Obama have money?
Clinton nko?
Did trump use money?

We are in the Era where if you don't possess a lot of riches, but have the knowledge and wisdom to pilot the affairs of this nation to a greater heights, you ain't going anywhere.

Nonsense
If you truly have brains you will think up a solution.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by Damidave1124(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Cromagnon:

If you can't get the money, then you're not qualified
Did Obama have money?
Clinton nko?
Did trump use money?

Nonsense
If you truly have brains you will think up a solution.

In Nigeria, it's all about money. Those you mentioned are not Nigerian.
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by Ohraykon: 8:24am On Apr 12, 2022
BabaIbo:

You are a very w*cked human being, get out of my mention please.

Only the rich should be the ones having kids, why the poor should remain childless?

If you have issue with your parents, please limit it to them. Don't transfer aggression meant for your parents to other people, they are the cause of your frustration and not others.
There are billions of useful poor people out there, their only crime is being poor. The good thing is many of them will lift themselves and loved ones out of that zone, while some has done that already.
Goodluck Jonathan, Sadio Mane of Liverpool, Patoranking, Nelson Mandela, and many other people were all from less privileged homes but today they will comfortably feed everyone in your generation that are alive.

You didn't criticize the government for not providing the basic amenities that would have made it possible for those people to be useful, neither did you criticize the politicians using them for their selfish reasons by enticing them with their weakness(lack of money).

You don't deserve any response after this, because it is obvious you are a very st*pid human being.
i am sorry for you, you have a very big problem with comprehension, mumu!!!
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by AMI3(m): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ohraykon:
another wicked man!!!
Y do u say that
Re: 2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes by Cromagnon: 3:12am On Apr 18, 2022
Damidave1124:

In Nigeria, it's all about money. Those you mentioned are not Nigerian.

Did I say it's not about money?
What's the difference?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"This Country Doesn't Give A Damn" - Femi Adesina's 2012 Article / President Of Burundi Receives Elijah Onyeagba, Ambassador Of Nigeria To Burundi / Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.