Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,222 members, 7,853,154 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho (1907 Views)

Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu / “why Is Igboho Still In Detention” Igboho’s Lawyer And Malami Fights Dirty / El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by adenigga(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2022
Yoruba Nation activist, Chief Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho, has said he was granted total freedom during his detention in Benin Republic.

He however stated that he was not allowed to sleep with his wife, Ropo Adeyemo, Naija News reports.

Speaking in Yoruba Language in a viral video alongside the leader of Ilana Omo Oodua Worldwide, Prof Banji Akintoye and deputy leader of the group, Prof. Wale Adeniran, Sunday Igboho thanked President Patrice Talon for giving him maximum freedom.

He also dismissed reports that he was down with health-related issues while in detention, describing such reports as ‘fake news’.

The agitator thanked notable Yoruba leaders, his legal counsel and his wife as well as family members for standing by him during his trying times.

“I return all glory to God for everything. Everything happened with His knowledge. There was no time I fell sick or had any health-related issues while in the prison. The Benin Republic President gave me maximum freedom to the extent that I do whatever I like. It was just that they did not allow me to have intercourse with my wife,” Sunday Igboho said.

“The country should be regarded as one of the best African countries, owing to a series of turn around since the president took over the mantle of leadership. He has stabilised the socio-economic progress of the country

He invested a lot in the security apparatus of the country to the extent that, even the police are well remunerated beyond imagination, unlike the poor working condition being subjecting our own police to in Nigeria.

“During my stay in the prison, I enjoyed uninterrupted power supply. If everything works fine in my country, someone like me will not be out seeking for the Yoruba nation. But I will not say more than this for now.”

Speaking earlier in the video shared to Naija News by Maxwell Adeleye, Illana Omo Oodua spokesperson, Prof Akintoye hailed the president of Benin Republic.

He stated that Talon refused to give in to pressures from the Muhammadu Buhari-led government to extradite Sunday Igboho.

Akintoye said: “He has done wonderfully. His vision was clear from the beginning, from the moment Igboho was arrested.

“That was why he never agreed to the planned extradition of Igboho to Nigeria. This is a different country from Nigeria.

“The people who rule this country are civilised people. I want to say without any iota of doubt that Sunday Igboho is hale and hearty as against the rumour making the waves that he was down with an ailment.

“The day he was going to be released, they called me and presented him to me that this is your son. All well-meaning Yoruba leaders should thank the president alot.”

Source: https:///President-Talon-Of-Benin-Republic-Did-Not-Allow-Me-Sleep-With-My-Wife-in-Detention-Sunday-Igboho

1 Like

Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by alsudan: 10:18am On Apr 10, 2022
Afonja freedom fighter way miss only him wife T0t0 while in detention and not the so called agitation for Oduduwa Nation.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by Franklyspeakin: 10:18am On Apr 10, 2022
Nonsense and igboho

7 Likes

Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 10:20am On Apr 10, 2022
Haha
So your dick is even rising in prison

9 Likes

Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by Conwarden: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2022
See priority grin

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

4 Likes

Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by adenigga(m): 10:25am On Apr 10, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Haha
Yeeee.....

4 Likes

Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by oteneaaron(m): 10:25am On Apr 10, 2022
Wow.

So if Talon refused to extradite Igboho to Nigeria, why did Kenyatta agree to extradite Nnamdi Kanu to Nigeria?

Someone please explain this to me.

1 Like

Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by Rugaria: 10:25am On Apr 10, 2022
The Benin Republic President gave me maximum freedom to the extent that I do whatever I like. It was just that they did not allow me to have intercourse with my wife,” Sunday Igboho said.

Ndi freedom fighters..

9 Likes

Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by dawnomike(m): 10:29am On Apr 10, 2022
In all that, na how to sleep with his wife be hin problem ba He is very lucky.

Nnamdi kanu's case is still wearing Fendi in Nigerian courts.

5 Likes

Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by SaintBishop: 10:33am On Apr 10, 2022
This guy get mind to still think about sex inside prison shocked shocked Nawa

3 Likes

Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by DitariDisciple2: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2022
oteneaaron:
Wow.

So if Talon refused to extradite Igboho to Nigeria, why did Kenyatta agree to extradite Nnamdi Kanu to Nigeria?

The answer is this.
Though they are both Presidents of different countries, Talon is not Kenyatta.
Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:42am On Apr 10, 2022
alsudan:
Afonja freedom fighter way miss only him wife T0t0 while in detention and not the so called agitation for Oduduwa Nation.

grin grin grin It's really funny oooo. Although I don't support you calling him Afonja but funny to see this guy miss only kpekus in prison not minding he is a freedom fighter.

In the 21st century, I have only seen MNK as the authentic freedom fighter. All others are counterfeit. grin grin grin
Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by OBALOLA55(m): 10:45am On Apr 10, 2022
YORUBA DEMON grin

2 Likes

Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by AntiBMC(m): 10:47am On Apr 10, 2022
He tried his best. He was brave enough to lead something no other person in that region could. I hope he hasn't given up due to all ds intimidation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by DitariDisciple2: 10:56am On Apr 10, 2022
Sunday Igboho is a hero.

Igbo's should also know this and stop being insultive.
In as much as I have never called Yoruba Afonja I will tell you that Yoruba people are fearful people.
They are not brave enough.
I was born and brought up there though I'm full time Ijaw.
This man took the bull by the horns and raised the Oduduwa Republic struggles.

Nnamdi Kanu's wife is busy giving young boys to screw up and down so stop insulting Sunday Igboho.

Respect Sir!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by Okoroawusa: 10:56am On Apr 10, 2022
All these yeye freedom fighters sef. They only have have one thing in mind...fvck. Like Nnamdi Kanu like Igboho.

This idiot doesn't know that it was Nigeria that is holding him in a Benin Republic prison. Any Benin Republic president is a boyboy to any Nigerian president...No president has rubbed it in as much as Obasanjo.

Oga just go and rest

1 Like

Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by MonkeyMods(m): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2022
So your preeq dey raise for detention when you suppose dey sober?

Na wa o

Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by pyyxxaro: 11:03am On Apr 10, 2022
Igboho still de get early morning erection for inside Sanko

Make there package one Nollywood goods give NNAMDI for jail oh , before e testes go bust cry

1 Like

Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by xpressionx(m): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2022
This is so funny that I forgot to laugh

1 Like

Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by Heffalump(m): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Haha

I tire oo.

To think of sexual pleasure while in detention for a treasonable offence shows how wacky and politically motivated your intentions were.

A soldier in the battlefield will not think of sex/ or knacking woman but defence and tactics.
Igboho, you "fall my hand," I swear.

2 Likes

Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by Kazeem47(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2022
oteneaaron:
Wow.

you too like vawulence

1 Like

Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by gidgiddy: 11:11am On Apr 10, 2022
oteneaaron:
Wow.

Kanu was not "extradited", he was kidnapped
Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by Karemarealty288(m): 11:11am On Apr 10, 2022
Una see ammm....even freedom fighters dey think through the dick.

2 Likes

Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by Bastardlyrich: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Sunday Igboho is a hero.

Igbo's should also know this and stop being insultive.
In as much as I have never called Yoruba Afonja I will tell you that Yoruba people are fearful people.
They are not brave enough.
I was born and brought up there though I'm full time Ijaw.
This man took the bull by the horns and raised the Oduduwa Republic struggles.

Nnamdi Kanu's wife is busy giving young boys to screw up and down so stop insulting Sunday Igboho.

Respect Sir!!
Nnamdi kanu is fighting for old Eastern region including my tribe ijaws.
Afonja coword can you show any evidence that you have slept with nnamdi kanus wife.
As for igboho most people from SS/se won't even slen with an afonja women we all know they don't wash their pantt.
And thanks for acknowledging the afonjas cowordice.
The world already know say them sabi fear and don't have strengtht.
Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by DontBullshitMe: 11:18am On Apr 10, 2022
Wetin be this? grin

I think the man was misquoted though.

What he said was that the Benin Republic President gave him a lot of freedom while he was in detention so much that the only thing he couldn't do was sleep with his wife.

1 Like

Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by Neddstark: 11:44am On Apr 10, 2022
The agitation for the Yoruba nation is officially dead on arrival as it has been. Yorubas are united for the Nigerian cause. It is a pity, the genius Obafemi Awolowo was denied the opportunity to lead Nigeria. Nigeria would have been Africa's giant by now.

1 Like

Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by Topzee109: 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Different people with different priorities

1 Like

Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by adenigga(m): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Wetin be this? grin

I think the man was misquoted though.

What he said was that the Benin Republic President gave him a lot of freedom while he was in detention so much that the only thing he couldn't do was sleep with his wife.
Check it up.....
''He however stated that he was not allowed to sleep with his wife, Ropo Adeyemo, Naija News reports.''
Hope you understand, he wanted to but was not allowed
Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by fourboys: 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
embarassed embarassed
Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
Heffalump:

I tire oo.

To think of sexual pleasure while in detention for a treasonable offence shows how wacky and politically motivated your intentions were.

A soldier in the battlefield will not think of sex/ or knacking woman but defence and tactics.
Igboho, you "fall my hand," I swear.
Comrade, lower d mic

1 Like

Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by CSTRR: 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Yoruba man wan fucckkk.

No wonder, their population dey ballon like rats.

Just go to Ikorodu and see belle everywhere.
Re: President Of Benin Did Not Allow Me Sleep With My Wife In Detention - Igboho by CSTRR: 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
If Buhari could not extradite this guy from Benin republic our next neighbor, then Nigeria has really fallen very low.

During obj era, If Nigeria says jump, Benin republic would ask how high.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike's Candidate For Rivers Governorship Race / Peter Obi & Labour Party Holds Another Rally In Kafanchan, Kaduna State Tomorrow / Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.