Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) (24943 Views)

Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) / Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
The lifeless body of a newborn baby has been discovered abandoned in a village in Edo State.

Trendygists gathered that the infant who was abandoned on a dustbin was discovered by passersby in the area.

The grim details of this heartrending incident were brought to light by a concerned Facebook user, who shared the harrowing discovery with the public.

According to him, the baby was found at Redeem Street, South Ibie, within the Etsako West Local Government Area of Edo State.

As of the time of filling this report, the identity of the mother remains shrouded in mystery.

The facebook user wrote;

This child was just found dead in the gutter at redeem street iyakpi South

Another facebook user wrote;

Newly born baby found dead in a dustbin

God which kind of life is this

At IYAKPI SOUTH IBIE EDO STATE

GOD PLS SAVE US IN NIGERIA

Source: https://web.facebook.com/emmy.gold.75839923/posts/pfbid0PmgeUm496q1AH7i2oNWUzV9VSJ7oyMWSgZ7SzayKiXniuBginn8kz12n6w5Af4qXl

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Tracka: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
bitches and irresponsible men have done it again....

meanwhile see more here>>>https://trendygists.com/2023/09/22/lifeless-body-of-a-new-baby-found-abandoned-in-edo-state-photos/

25 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Vijuchoco(f): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Chai! Too bad

5 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by MufasaLion: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
Product of the societal decadence. So many immoralities among humans.

18 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Solofresh2: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
Women are wicked angry

27 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by MufasaLion: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
Solofresh2:
Women are wicked angry

And what if it was the idea of the man that impregnated the woman?

You're being misogynistic.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Creamypie(m): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
What's the crime of the baby?

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by benuejosh: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
Instead of doing this why not register yourself in one of the agency. I am sure the police has a department that handles this. They take care of things related to wanted pregnancy and or you can even go to an orphanage home. Then a good Christian foundation for the Christians like the one set up by Mother in Isreal (mummy Adeboye).

Why kill an innocent child who came into the world through you by your sinful act of fornication.

The hearts of people are desperately wicked!

This is terrible!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Smitaro100(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
MufasaLion:

And what if it was the idea of the man that impregnated the woman?

You're being misogynistic.

Hope say if 2moro dat same man say mk she kill her self, she go do am? Common sense is truly not common. undecided

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by ebiproperties(m): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2023
very wicked world
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by XploreLife(m): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
That's a big baby

8 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ladies close those legs if you're not ready for kids

10 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by free2ryhme: 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
Aonkuuse:
The lifeless body of a newborn baby has been discovered abandoned in a village in Edo State.

Trendygists gathered that the infant who was abandoned on a dustbin was discovered by passersby in the area.

The grim details of this heartrending incident were brought to light by a concerned Facebook user, who shared the harrowing discovery with the public.

According to him, the baby was found at Redeem Street, South Ibie, within the Etsako West Local Government Area of Edo State.

As of the time of filling this report, the identity of the mother remains shrouded in mystery.

The facebook user wrote;

Another facebook user wrote;

Source: https://web.facebook.com/emmy.gold.75839923/posts/pfbid0PmgeUm496q1AH7i2oNWUzV9VSJ7oyMWSgZ7SzayKiXniuBginn8kz12n6w5Af4qXl
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by theophorus(m): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
Hey na waoh.

We must realize that the ISSUE is not SEX but the aftermath effect of that 5 minutes of Cumming.

Please if you are not ready, stop opening your legs and please guy stop the irresponsible act of opening the legs of girls you are not serious about.
Please!!!

Someone should please dig somewhere and place that body there to decay honorably.

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Dronedude(m): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
This is disheartening, wicked, murderous, and highly insensitive of the woman who did this to an innocent child. An angel many seek, vigil, cry and wish for. There are motherless babies homes all around. If her indignation and narcissity was at it's peak even towards her newly born, why not submit the baby to a babies home. Why being so devilish towards an infant you carried for 9 months in plane site. What has gotten over people for Christ sake? RIP to the baby.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
Prostitutes headquarter
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by wizelink(m): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
This is baberic. Who ever that did this will never hear the a baby in his or her life
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by AntiChristian: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
Edo no be Lagos!

A baby some are earnestly praying and coupling for!

Na him person throway to death!

The baby will question why s/he was killed on the day of accounts!

May Allah bless all my babies male and female!

8 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Chetas81(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
I BLAME THE CRIMINAL SOCIETY WE LIVE, MY EXPATRIATE BOSS, TOLD ME LAST WEEK, HOW THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN DON'T HAVE VALUE FOR LIFE
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Chetas81(m): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Chai! Too bad
who's fault
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by ecolime(m): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
Geezzz... I'm just speechless cry
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
Oyindidi:
Ladies close those legs if you're not ready for kids
Set awon skin to skin dey sweet o!

They ought to be jailed. I wish the dna could be detected and the culprit found.
If were the president i will show those that dont take birth control serious shege.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
Edo no be Lagos.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by twilliamx(m): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
Probably a still born. Probably they mom couldn't afford to bury him/her.. May he/she rest in peace. Saved early from thus cruel world
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2023
tollyboy5:

Set awon skin to skin dey sweet o!

They ought to be jailed. I wish the dna could be detected and the culprit found.
If were the president i will show those that dont take birth consol serious shege.
Whoever did this is evil but people like you cannot become president. Your human right abuse go pass that of Abacha!
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by owiko(m): 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2023
S
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Elvis2kay: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2023
THE PEOPLE WHO ARE CRYING JUSTICE FOR MOBHAD WILL DO NOTHING ABOUT THIS.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Commandoabdul(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
could not even cover it and in a dirt. innocent baby gifted to monsters parading as humans.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by paskal16: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
Damn this is heartbreaking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Has Fibroid, Can She Attempt A Vaginal Delivery? / My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) / 5 Advantages Of Swallowing Cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.