Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) (37322 Views)

Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) / Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House / Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tracka:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcK_n8Hgz72/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Na hunger kill am you don't need anyone to tell you Nigeria is bad, things are getting out of hand
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Imbecilicsamuel: 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
Say no to polygamy.
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by MissionaryArchi(m): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Rest in peace young soul
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Lepon02: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
This is heart breaking. cry
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
MMWandali:
Probably fasting in the hot weather of the town
it can't be fasting,fasting is about 12hours but you can spend more than 48hours without food and water
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Lorrialla: 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
!! W︆︆elco︆︆me to the be︆︆st s︆︆ex da︆︆tin︆︆g s︆︆ite – – w︆︆w︆︆w︆︆.︆︆H︆︆o︆︆t︆︆24︆︆.︆︆p︆︆w
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
kingyakos:

Which food poison?
poisoning from consumption of contaminated food while scavenging garbage in the community.

5 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by dalass(f): 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:
Probably went through some pains.....

Why can't these people give birth to two or just a child so they can train these children?

Some children up North don't even know their real parents.....

RIP little Almajiri....

I was subtitling a docuoa d a white man asked a villai/ Islamic head why they married so many wives and give birth to so many children despite the fact that they were poor. (They laughed at the guy for having only one wife!)

The man quoted from koran that it says they should not be afraid of giving birth to many children cos of poverty. Alah will take care of them.... that it's there mandate to have a larger population than their counterparts (Christians).

Until they take responsibility for the kids they birth, they will continue to destabilize this country with the young unskilled and hungry population
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by juman(m): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Maiduguri is home of almajiris.

He was almajiri. His origin unknown.
North breed millions of terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tracka:

which alah go forgive this minor or the boy spirit forgive the wicked alah who has refused to protect him, and the useless aid workers who is requesting for the boy's family want to tell me he doesn't know alumajiri system who the northern elites encourage dictate no identity for those vonurable children whom they letter use as political bokoharam? Useless people, useless nation, RIP dear poor boy, Society and government of nigeria has failed you. Buhari will not die well

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by kingyakos: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
poisoning from consumption of contaminated food while scavenging garbage in the community.

U might me right
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Paperboi108: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Analyst7:
This people should enjoy what they support cool

Guy you be human being?
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by walozanga(m): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
Boy the zoo country has failed u.
R.i.p dear
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Olam09(m): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

I think it's food poisoning.

It breaks my heart to see such a handsome boy gone like that.

Rest in peace beautiful soul.

Yea, i think it's food poisoning. He must have ate something poisonous due to hunger.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by yanabasee(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
dalass:

I was subtitling a docuoa d a white man asked a villai/ Islamic head why they married so many wives and give birth to so many children despite the fact that they were poor. (They laughed at the guy for having only one wife!)

The man quoted from koran that it says they should not be afraid of giving birth to many children cos of poverty. Alah will take care of them.... that it's there mandate to have a larger population than their counterparts (Christians).

Until they take responsibility for the kids they birth, they will continue to destabilize this country with the young unskilled and hungry population

It's seriously a problem for other region to carry along this burden...

We are supposed to separate and have them feed these kids from whatever revenue they generate.... that way, they will learn to curtail their excess breeding of children.

The Quran said Allah will feed these children and 5hey said children are used for rituals and possible suicides....

We shouldn't tolerate this....

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by femicyrus(m): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
Since about 7 years now, there had never been a continuous 24 hours without a bad news in Nigeria.

Less than 1 year to the end

Oh God, help us to survive the remaining days in 1 piece

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by lildush(m): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

Why can't these people give birth to two or just a child so they can train these children?

RIP little Almajiri....

My brother I just don't know y dey live their lives dis way. Dey give birth to lots of children dey can't even cater for. No home training no education no civilization no exposure nothing.. even animals train their young once.. this people are the problem of this country. The sad truth is this. They are more populated Dan the literates in this country. How do we correct this mess. If u opt for adult education. Dey wunt buy the idea... Its a pity
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by jojo1415: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Rip failed upcoming bandits cry
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Exceed15: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

RIP little Almajiri....

That's why we have Boko Haram, bandit etc today. North is the origin of their calamity. Useless people giving birth to children thry can't take care of.
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
The Ipob Terrorist you support is going same way in the East.

Keep supporting those lunatics, you won't escape their nemesis
MadamVanessa:

shocked

I think it's food poisoning.

It breaks my heart to see such a handsome boy gone like that.

Rest in peace beautiful soul.

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by thrillionaire(m): 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
SultanYoung:
Rest on Kiddo, may Allah grant you jannatil Firdausi.

My brother's and sisters abeg make we day try day assist this little ones not the ones we give money to and at the end they carry our money go carry olosho.

Dey form big boys for Quilox
No be irresponsible humans born them? Why should you birth a child for others to come dey help train them..? Na by force to born.?
Channel your advise to the irresponsible parents up north.

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Dearlord(m): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
RIP young lad.
Life is so cruel as I type 3 young youth crashed their selves to death ONA Jeep
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by tamdun: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
MMWandali:
Probably fasting in the hot weather of the town
U guys are barbarian
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by ultimatekint(m): 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
This is the CHANGE we asked for .
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by kwyllancy: 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
[/left][left]
[/left][left]
[left][/left]
Topmaike007:
Too bad
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by yusluvad(m): 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Rest in peace handsome soul. May Almighty God forgive you of all your shortcomings...

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Baronnaire: 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
bunnae:

That's a little boy. Have a little empathy. He didn't vote any government into power.

Don't mind that fool.

I wonder where the humanity in us have gone to, what happened? Why are some people so bitter and dark hearted? cry

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by pacespot(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
So difficult to watch.

RIP boy, this country failed you.
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by thinkmoney(m): 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tracka:

Possibly an almajira...nobody will claim him
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Can we swear to be Muslims before we comment pls
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:00am On Apr 11, 2022
Analyst7:
This people should enjoy what they support cool
You need to buy a little sense! F00l!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mad Woman Delivers Twins In Delta State (Photos) / The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth / Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.