Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) (37325 Views)

Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) / Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House / Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:02am On Apr 11, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cry

Terrible things happen in the north

I hear say bandits don kill dem chairman 4 Abuja
Terrible things happen everywhere! You people should stop this foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Feggie3: 12:21am On Apr 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

I think it's food poisoning.

It breaks my heart to see such a handsome boy gone like that.

Rest in peace beautiful soul.
Please he is not handsome!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by factwriter(m): 12:34am On Apr 11, 2022
SultanYoung:
Rest on Kiddo, may Allah grant you jannatil Firdausi.

My brother's and sisters abeg make we day try day assist this little ones not the ones we give money to and at the end they carry our money go carry olosho.

Dey form big boys for Quilox

True talk
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by davillian(m): 1:35am On Apr 11, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Rest in peace boy, I believe this is hunger
He doesn't look like someone who is hungry
He is looking well fed...

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by 1864rur: 3:45am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
The Ipob Terrorist you support is going same way in the East.

Keep supporting those lunatics, you won't escape their nemesis
[/s]
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by MMWandali: 4:25am On Apr 11, 2022
tamdun:

U guys are barbarian

The fool runs when no one pursues him/her

Pot calling the kettle black

Did I tell you that I am one of them
It do I look like a discipline of an Arabian warrior
Try to make reasonable sense in your conclusions
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Map1(m): 5:35am On Apr 11, 2022
bunnae:

That's a little boy. Have a little empathy. He didn't vote any government into power.

Have you been to Northern state before?kids are the voters over there

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by engrkaz(m): 6:58am On Apr 11, 2022
Your Father failed you

Northern Nigeria failed you

Nigeria failed you

Farewell Young Almajiri.
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Gglorious: 7:16am On Apr 11, 2022
Pray u can locate the parents can't s this looks like an Almajiri to me. Someone that could not been taken care of when he was alive, you think u will be able to locate the parents that abandoned him now that he's dead. Mat his soul rest in peace
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by respect80(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2022
lildush:

My brother I just don't know y dey live their lives dis way. Dey give birth to lots of children dey can't even cater for. No home training no education no civilization no exposure nothing.. even animals train their young once.. this people are the problem of this country. The sad truth is this. They are more populated Dan the literates in this country. How do we correct this mess. If u opt for adult education. Dey wunt buy the idea... Its a pity
Why will they buy the idea when their religion tells them to consider western education as haram??
A religion which someone can be killed for depicting their prophet in cartoon form.
Religion of peace indeed

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Analyst7: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2022
goslowgoslow:

You need to buy a little sense! F00l!
Come sell ur own now...foul smelling brain
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by petermichaels(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2022
Naija ehn! Should they be touching the boy with their bare hands,no gloves on? Its risky. Anyway,the country has failed him,same way she has failed us all.
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by winner37(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2022
Parents of this boy will never go unpunish, they have disappointed this boy.
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Teddy96: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

I think it's food poisoning.
It breaks my heart to see such a handsome boy gone like that.

Rest in peace beautiful soul.

Hey stop that. .
Dnt be so like that
WTF?
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Ucloaded01: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Northerners allowed lazy men in their region to just impregnate their wives and abandon their kids in the name of almajiri...this wickedness must stop.

The women are to be blamed too, d**k too sweet una, can't imagine how you allow your babies go through this.
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Analyst7:

Come sell ur own now...foul smelling brain
What happened to that innocent boy will soon happen to you! Oloshi! Senseless moda foka!
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Analyst7: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
goslowgoslow:

What happened to that innocent boy will soon happen to you! Oloshi! Senseless moda foka!
God don already answer ur prayer for ur family member
Waste of ovary
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Analyst7:

God don already answer ur prayer for ur family member
Waste of ovary
Heartless moda foka! Satan punish you.
Only one condom would have prevented your birth! I blame your Mama.
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Analyst7: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Heartless moda foka! Satan punish you.
Only one condom would have prevented your birth! I blame your Mama.
Ur papa for don wankk for mat...son of a bitch
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2022
Analyst7:

Ur papa for don wankk for mat...son of a bitch
Lol ...he pain am... cheesy cheesy. I am sure that you are a bandit las las na unknown gun men go kill you.
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Analyst7: 9:44am On Apr 12, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Lol ...he pain am... cheesy cheesy. I am sure that you are a bandit las las na unknown gun men go kill you.
Listen to what u just said and do a minute silence for ur dead brain
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Analyst7:

Listen to what u just said and do a minute silence for ur dead brain
Hahahaha pele, you have no human feelings in you. A bullet for your maggot infected brain from bandits.
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Analyst7: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Hahahaha pele, you have no human feelings in you. A bullet for your maggot infected brain from bandits.
Oosshhheyyy human feeling ambassador
Go north go dey nurse their pain now
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by babaalagbo11(m): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
This country is not safe even for the children
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:19am On Apr 13, 2022
Analyst7:

Oosshhheyyy human feeling ambassador
Go north go dey nurse their pain now
Na Satan go punish you for this your comment. You wicked, tribalistic, animalistic and block headed human being. So because the boy is from the North you don't care, that is why you make such a nasty and silly comment.
One day you will lose your child then you will understand how painful it can be. Oloriburuku!
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Analyst7: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Na Satan go punish you for this your comment. You wicked, tribalistic, animalistic and block headed human being. So because the boy is from the North you don't care, that is why you make such a nasty and silly comment.
One day you will lose your child then you will understand how painful it can be. Oloriburuku!
If my comment is paining u that much, why can't u make it quick and go n kill urself, na me dey follow u or na me curse u make ur life dy frustrated like that
All the curses u laid are solely for u and ur offspring
Hotblooded senile fool
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
Analyst7:

If my comment is paining u that much, why can't u make it quick and go n kill urself, na me dey follow u or na me curse u make ur life dy frustrated like that
All the curses u laid are solely for u and ur offspring
Hotblooded senile fool
Lol... cheesy cheesy how can the comments of a wicked, unsympathetic, foolish and senseless moda foka like you pain me? You are inconsequential, irrelevant a guy who is headed for the mortuary.
My pain is that you are very wicked and unsympathetic of the death of a child.
I told you that you will loose a child see how angry you reacted but here you are happy that a child died, after all he his from the North.
Your curse cannot come to me because I am not wicked like you.
You are a product of dysfunctional family.....you and your maggot infected brain ..... You belong to the zoo! Animal!
Satan punish you!
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Analyst7: 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Lol... cheesy cheesy how can the comments of a wicked, unsympathetic, foolish and senseless moda foka like you pain me? You are inconsequential, irrelevant a guy who is headed for the mortuary.
My pain is that you are very wicked and unsympathetic of the death of a child.
I told you that you will loose a child see how angry you reacted but here you are happy that a child died, after all he his from the North.
Your curse cannot come to me because I am not wicked like you.
You are a product of dysfunctional family.....you and your maggot infected brain ..... You belong to the zoo! Animal!
Satan punish you!
Lmao see this deranged animal
My comment no dy pain u and u dey reply all my text, lol fact that u pouring energy into each of my replies shows u shooting urself in the leg
I needn't explain my comment to u
Again, ur curse is meant for u and ur offspring
If you're so upset about my comment, just find cyanide and chop
Abipabe..omo oshi grin
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
Analyst7:

Lmao see this deranged animal
My comment no dy pain u and u dey reply all my text, lol fact that u pouring energy into each of my replies shows u shooting urself in the leg
I needn't explain my comment to u
Again, ur curse is meant for u and ur offspring
If you're so upset about my comment, just find cyanide and chop
Abipabe..omo oshi grin
Mumu wey God don forsaken! Omo ale, oloriburuku, Omo radarada Na your mother wey born bastard I blame.
I can see clearly now from your response that comprehension is your problem. You that wanted to die because I said you will loose a child.
Oponu, akinrada! Ko ni da fun gbogbo ebi e...Soon you will loose a child!
Me in pains because of a useless mofo like you cheesy cheesy ...... Deranged animal! Goat get sense pass you.
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by Analyst7: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Mumu wey God don forsaken! Omo ale, oloriburuku, Omo radarada Na your mother wey born bastard I blame.
I can see clearly now from your response that comprehension is your problem. You that wanted to die because I said you will loose a child.
Oponu, akinrada! Ko ni da fun gbogbo ebi e...Soon you will loose a child!
Me in pains because of a useless mofo like you cheesy cheesy ...... Deranged animal! Goat get sense pass you.
Lmao baba can't take insult, baba dey repeat my insults olodo...go and cry behind doors and stop acting tough...
Na ppl wey insult dey pain dey curse, that's why u kept coming and lying to urself its not paining
Ur curse is for u and ur offspring
Lol ooosshheyy God P.A who know who God don forsake
Dude lo joko and take ur L in peace
Re: Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
Analyst7:

Lmao baba can't take insult, baba dey repeat my insults olodo...go and cry behind doors and stop acting tough...
Na ppl wey insult dey pain dey curse, that's why u kept coming and lying to urself its not paining
Ur curse is for u and ur offspring
Lol ooosshheyy God P.A who know who God don forsake
Dude lo joko and take ur L in peace
You be real oponu ... number one slowpoke. Mumu talking like a child...
I told you that you are from a dysfunctional family... person wey no get responsible parents what do you expect.
I just dey laugh you here with your saying that I am in pains .. cheesy cheesy you are living in a fools paradise. You are just a nonentity that is useless to the society.
You started the cause so I will give it to you from now till eternity. You think you can curse with Yoruba ..you be small pikin.
Apoda! Like I said you will loose a child!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mad Woman Delivers Twins In Delta State (Photos) / The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth / Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.