Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,668 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... (1845 Views)

Does This Also Annoy You too ? / Mistakes Men Make In Bed That Annoy Women / Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... by czarr(m): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
You know those type of overly flirtatious girls who like to talk bad things with their mouth, twerk alot, show tongue like they can take your soul with their gawk gawk 3000.

You get them in bed only to discover that they are afraid of preek, their head game is wack. Please girls don't act like what you are not.

Girls how would you feel if a guy is wooing you by showing off and spending money, only to agree to date him and find out that he is broke.

Nonsense girls you'd see them bringing out their tongue and twerking, but small 8.5 inches them go dey fear....

3 Likes

Re: This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
Shatap,you are a simp.
Real men don't do womem.

3 Likes

Re: This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... by czarr(m): 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kris216:
Shatap,you are a simp.
Real men don't do womem.
k
Re: This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... by Jeon(f): 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kris216:
Shatap,you are a simp. Real men don't do men.
may GOD help us all.

2 Likes

Re: This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
czarr:
You know those type of overly flirtatious girls who like to talk bad things with their mouth, twerk alot, show tongue like they can take your soul with their gawk gawk 3000.

You get them in bed only to discover that they are afraid of preek, their head game is wack. Please girls don't act like what you are not.

Girls how would you feel if a guy is wooing you by showing off and spending money, only to agree to date him and find out that he is broke.

Nonsense girls you'd see them bringing out their tongue and twerking, but small 8.5 inches them go dey fear....
Most loud and show show girls are like that empty. Na only mouth dem sabi make. U see those ones forming very responsible outside like they are one over serious and focused somebody, or those very shy girls. You go beg for mercy when them start with u grin

7 Likes

Re: This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... by fikayormi(m): 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Congratulations on your huge discovery

1 Like

Re: This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... by wizonlyson: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jeon:

may GOD help us all.
..abeg..i cant laugh..oo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Even me as a lady I dislike that their characteristics!

It's super annoying wen I see them doing it

3 Likes

Re: This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... by yanabasee(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
SilentQueen:
Even me as a lady I dislike that their characteristics!

It's super annoying wen I see them doing it

Even you as a man?

1 Like

Re: This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

Even you as a man?

you are sick

1 Like

Re: This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... by yanabasee(m): 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
SilentQueen:
Yes, I am sick

Thought as much....
Re: This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... by MIRACULOUS123(m): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

Thought as much....

LoL angry
It's palm Sunday,abeg rest...
Re: This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

Thought as much....
Boy! don't try this rubbish with me!

1 Like

Re: This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... by Izprince(m): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
8.5 inches... You wan kill person pikin??

Make God no allow devil use u ooo...

1 Like

Re: This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... by yanabasee(m): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
SilentQueen:
Sir! I am a rubbish person, please forgive me!

You're forgiven....
Re: This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Very annoying group of girls, nasoh one just the flirt with me the other time, she just the talk nasty, spoilt, and sexually arousing talks, damnnnn I come the think say the girl go be PRO for bedmatics, when I carry this banny go land untop bed nasoh I take UnCloth myself oh, instead of undressing herself nasoh the girl just stand like mumu the look my long harden prick like say she never see dick before, naso I vex grab her from back come unzip her cloth oh, dammmm
see fresh boobs grin grin, i come lie the girl for bed come the dig and farm her aggressively cheesy, nasoh the girl just lie down like log of wood, the mourn unnecessary mourns instead of to the give me different style and angle to the knack undecided , naso I just the suffer the turn the girl to different position untop bed from missionary to doggy, touch your toes etc, very annoying something, energy way I for use dig her nah him I just the waste the position the babe for bed.......dammmm am out of here. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... by yanabasee(m): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

Swerve...
Sorry,that message was not for you oo. grin
Na that gal I be wan reply.
Re: This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... by yanabasee(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kris216:
Sorry,that message was not for you oo. grin Na that gal I be wan reply.
lol ok.... edit it and I will edit mine....
Re: This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

lol ok.... edit it and I will edit mine....
Done oo my bloda. grin
Re: This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... by Ojukwu007(m): 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
grin
SilentQueen:
you are sick
Re: This Type Of Women Annoy Me..... by Goldbw122(m): 6:04am On Apr 11, 2022
That is why you are a man, you listen and understand don't fight girls that talk like that they will drag you to their level.. just be yourself. It is your money not hers and she can't bring money to the table.. only you can so don't make a big deal out of nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Betway Is A Scam. They Change your Won Ticket. / See How I Made Fun With This Female AI (18+) / Love Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.