Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,336 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja (54588 Views)

Adamu Aliyu Issues Death Threat To Judges Of Kano Election Tribunal / Bandits Kill Miyyetti Allah Chairman, Abubakar Abdullahi Dambardi In Lere Kaduna / Gunning For Gambari - Adamu Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by herolamy1: 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Teerach:
How Nigerians have lost their sympathy amazes me. I'm not a fan. But at least pretend to care. I'll rather you are mute than laugh the way people in the first page do. Really, he who lives in Glass House should not throw stones.
I'll rather you pray than laugh cos whatever you do comes back.
RIP to the dead.

You must be stupid billions of time Sir, who send you?
If you no sabi talk, waka pass wetin Dey sweet us for NL. You know how many people them don claim say na them kill? E be like say many people no dey read news for this NL self. No sympathy or rest for the wicked. Don’t forget to Bleep off this thread if it’s not sweetening you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Maliqcious: 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
We should be gullible to this level now, when I say voting for Tinubu or any APC aspirants is a taboo, Buhari and El rufai where never friends from the genesis all of a sudden Old cargo, Dullard and no do good of a leader El rufai use to describe Buhari in 2011. 3years later they form a robust synergy because of power.. if we are to check closely El rufai has no issues with Goodluck that midget was just an opportunist who used Buhari evil mercenaries to his advantage.. Those northerners really wanted to frustrate Goodluck but you know the truth, maybe Nigeria would have been a long history now. But I don’t even know what the agreement was because all those pampering of terrorist, shows who is father… money is not enough to maintain Devils so they are gradually becoming their own masters and in other the take over you got to wipe out your master or masters that’s what is playing out “A GREAT GENERAL ONCE SAID A WAR THAT STAYED WITH IN A COUNTRY FOR OVER 24HOURS, is mastered by some people within it. What would be your judgement if the situation is over 12years now?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by richie240: 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
odysey:

We shouldn't celebrate even if your enemies fall
Those are d same ppl crying upandan about d sadistic tweets about chinelo some few days back o
cool
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by ArewaTech1(m): 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
I don't understand why certain people are celebrating the killing of innocent people.

If you really hate us this much, why not pressure your representatives into raising a motion peacefully dismantle the nation.

Haba! which kind of life are you living like this.
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by InvertedHammer: 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
The same people claiming responsibilities of attack in Nigeria?
/

They didn't give them the opportunity to identify themselves. It was a surprise attack.

That's the result of supporting evil. Somehow it turns around to bite the supporters.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by richie240: 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
ArewaTech1:
I don't understand why certain people are celebrating the killing of innocent people.

If you really hate us this much, why not pressure your representatives into raising a motion peacefully dismantle the nation.

Haba! which kind of life are you living like this.
angry angry

Sorry brah, u can't beef water for having d character of water.

You needn't be annoyed at haters hate for exhibiting hateful character......bcus its their nature.

If they can rejoice at d killings of their own by their kins, izit d demise of their 'enemies' that will now make them sober?

Na their way be dt!
cool
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Chibuezem(m): 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
McTobe:
I can only imagine how sad the fulanis feel right now in Nigeria. They are blamed for all the violence. How then can you explain this. We are firstly human before tribes and nationality.#AgainstTribalism
Hmmm are you not a tribalism bro

Hmmm tribalist
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by richie240: 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Which of d 'odudwans' biko?
Aba chapter?
cool
[s]
JooEeL:

Same people that wanted my man Igboho dead.

Same that want Kanu dead.

Same that even want you dead.

Abegggi... undecided

Who's Nigerians? Maybe you and your household.

WE ARE ODUDUWANS.
[/s]
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Hassanmaye(m): 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
AntiBMC:
Hehe. They are heading towards Aso Rock. It's only a matter of time.
Please please grin
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by HenryWilliams(m): 11:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Mickey Mouse is a cartoon character created in 1928 by Walt Disney

The original name was Mortimer but Walt feared it might not catch on with the kids renamed it Mickey at the last hour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by richie240: 11:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Posts like this are what they really fear about relinquishing power to people like Peter Obi or Tinubu that they cannot control. SOUTH 2023.
You should know exactly where such treacherous posts can emanate!

No one can pretend not to know!
cool

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by HenryWilliams(m): 11:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Mengchi:
Hi SAMS Global Limited are experts in developing services and systems for study abroad agents and agencies in the students recruitment process.

▪️Do you have enquiries from students and prospective students who wish to study abroad? Do you have applications to put through to universities abroad?

What happened to Ukraine? Y'all used to put it there before �

▪️Do you need a system that is user friendly, efficient and takes away the huddle experienced in the entire study abroad recruitment process and gives you options and access to 75 plus universities in the UK to choose from in making your applications?

✅ If your answer to all or some of these questions is yes, then the SAMS CRM is for you. The CRM is thoughtfully and meticulously created with you in mind.

❇️ Claim your commissions on time, do so much more with ease and convenience. To enjoy this experience and be part of the leading agencies using the CRM globally
Call/WhatsApp today to get detailed information on this and sign up to this.

Are you interested in studying and working in the UK, Canada and Australia?
Send a DM

Details on my signature
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by danngnews: 12:01am On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Some of Buhari statement is very true some particular region celebrating the killing of Nigerians. We can see them here now. This man that got killed now was the same person that saved a whole community last year from chaotic. I guess they came back to revenge.

Keep supporting failure and evil, all of una go collect wotowoto finally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Eriokanmi: 12:02am On Apr 11, 2022
Yeah. Abuja here they come. Gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by composure: 12:03am On Apr 11, 2022
yanabasee:
I want this invasion to continue.... Let this killing reach Asorock in the shortest of time....

Now that they're leaving power, they've let lose the entrance into Abuja...

I hope a Southerner taking power will know what to do...

Close up Abuja, change them from their ranks and replace the southern officials.... Move military and police academy to the south... Then join force to erase the insurgency in their region, if they fight back... break the country for us....

This is a golden advice
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by isaiahethan: 12:06am On Apr 11, 2022
Omooba77:

https://dailytrust.com/bandits-invade-abuja-council-gun-down-miyyetti-allah-chairman
We can continue to blame Buhari or OBJ or Jonathan to Babangida, we are all chasing a shadow…………..

BELOW IS YHE REASON WHY NIGERIA IS SINKING AND ON LIFE SUPPORT �

*What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria*

I worked and lived in Abuja for 18 years. I ran my own private company from 2001 until 2014.

Two million of the likes of Buhari cannot change Nigeria.

�Everything is wrong with Nigeria.

�The Director won't give you contract except you pay up front.

�The banks won't give you loan except you concede a certain percentage.

�The man supervising the contract won't pass the job except you play ball.
�The clerk won't pass your file for payment except you rob his palm.

�The accounts department won't raise your payment voucher or cheque unless you see them. I can go on and on.

�The worst thing is that it has become a norm that nobody sees anything wrong with.

� If you think otherwise, they begin to think you are sick and not normal.

�If you try to stand in their way, you put your life at risk.

�If you get killed there is no justice system in place to seek redress and bring the perpetrators to book.

�The police is corrupt , the Judiciary is the same.

�Even the religious circle is not spared.

�Everything in Nigeria revolves around corruption.

�Nobody cares about anybody. No law and order.
� I looked from my left to right, everybody is only desperate about one thing "MONEY".

�They will kill anybody and anything that stand between them and money.

�I am an electrical engineer with MNSE and COREN. The system don't care about my qualifications.

�Distribution and transmission jobs are given to alhajis, pastors, friends and relatives without any basic skills.

�I started asking myself, how do I convince my kids that education and hard work is rewarding?

� When fools, agberos and touts are running the country from the local govt to the Presidency.

�Is this what my four sons will also go through I asked myself? In 2014 I decided I have had enough. I decided I was leaving. I migrated to Australia with my family.

�Don't put yourself in harm way for any reason.

�The problem of Nigeria is in the hands of Nigerians living in Nigeria.

�Try starting a gate house in your village, everybody wants to profiteer from it. The bricklayer, the carpenter, the mason and even your brother who claim to be supervising on your behalf.

�They are corrupt, morally bankrupt and selfish.

� Everybody there thinks about himself and nobody is thinking about Nigeria .

�You don't have to be the one to go there to change anything.

�Let those under the hammer start the revolution. I beg make you hear word.

� This post is gonna anger a lot of my followers. I'm still gonna post it anyway.

Analogy of OPPRESSORS & FOOLISH CITIZENS.
(A case study of Nigeria citizens & their elected oppressors):

� During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own.

On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken.

Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

�The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely naked. After which, he threw the chicken on the ground.

�The naked chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & helpless creature.

�The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

�Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership.

�He said, "This chicken represents the people".

�"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

�"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".
�"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."

� Breath taking, isn't it?

�‍♂ Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.
�Take a look at those they call their heroes.

�They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is.
�They are the same people who are responsible for their predicaments.

�Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki's house during this Christmas period to go and collect peanuts?

�Did you see the crowd that welcomed Ibori and George?

Did you see how Tinubu is worshipped like GOD.

�Your guess is as good as mine. And the likes of many others, we all know about.
�Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those they should kill! �

Pass to all your contacts & let your government know that we know what they are doing to us.
*GOD WILL JUDGE THEM.*��

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Quaddafi29: 12:07am On Apr 11, 2022
I suspect Ipob and esn!!!
Kikikiki
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by mikael11(m): 12:10am On Apr 11, 2022
Why are they still calling this people bandits.. They are terriost not bandits any longer
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by EagleNest(m): 12:12am On Apr 11, 2022
Friendly fire.
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Rawhumper(m): 12:15am On Apr 11, 2022
In Igbo there is this bird they call NWANZA!!

I will stop here.....those who understand will understand, those who don't will keep wondering what went wrong.... undecided

uote author=Omooba77 post=111818104]

https://dailytrust.com/bandits-invade-abuja-council-gun-down-miyyetti-allah-chairman[/quote]
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Rawhumper(m): 12:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Pro Tinubu, how was that man a savior?

Was he a super hero before his unfortunate death?

quote author=Tinubuadvocate post=111819880]Some of Buhari statement is very true some particular region celebrating the killing of Nigerians. We can see them here now. This man that got killed now was the same person that saved a whole community last year from chaotic. I guess they came back to revenge. [/quote]
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 11, 2022
What is good about this news? Those front page comments show how desperately wicked the human race is. What is so good about this?

I said it, Nigeria must be buried. Now, we have got to the stage of celebrating bandits because they killed those we sre against. Is this how it should be?
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by ToyinDipo(m): 12:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Seems like a good news, God forgive me.
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Fashdeejay(m): 12:31am On Apr 11, 2022
is it just me or this looks weird, no bullet holes on the car itself and the glass of the truck seems to have been smashed in not shot in...
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by okudaniel: 12:48am On Apr 11, 2022
That's own goal
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by bishopsele84: 12:50am On Apr 11, 2022
Monsters you made
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Germanjoe(m): 12:52am On Apr 11, 2022
Do not throw stone in the market...,
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by executive12: 12:57am On Apr 11, 2022
ResidentSnitch:
As a matter of fact, Buhari should act fast and decisively as this is too close for comfort. He should bring in all the service chief, all the area police heads to investigate this matter and bring the perpetrators of this wicked crime to justice...

If they can commit such heinous crime in Abuja, then no where is safe in the country.

Mtchew... I was joking up there. I don't bloody care!

I was about to dish it out to you before I realized you were joking.
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Excuzeme: 12:58am On Apr 11, 2022
No Pictures of Dead-bodies, No picture of Bullet Holes in the vehicle, just one Dyna vehicle with broken Windscreen...
And we are supposed to believe that there was an Attack, by Fulani Terrorists , on their Fulani Terrorist Masters and Terrorist Organisation (MACBAN)?

Aibeg, we are not fooled.

MACBAN is a Terrorist Organisation backed by the Fulani President of Nigeria, to inflict Genocide on other Nigerians and forcefully take over their indigenous Land.

They MUST be resisted at all cost.
End of Story
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by executive12: 12:58am On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Some of Buhari statement is very true some particular region celebrating the killing of Nigerians. We can see them here now. This man that got killed now was the same person that saved a whole community last year from chaotic. I guess they came back to revenge.

Will you keep quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by chaloskyx: 1:01am On Apr 11, 2022
iv said it these bandits work for the north they are only using them as a tool to decide who the next president from Nigeria is just like they did jonathan if they get to abuja you might as well hand over the country to who ever in in charge of this group

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria’s 2016 Worst Performing Governors / 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era / Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.