Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja (54595 Views)

Adamu Aliyu Issues Death Threat To Judges Of Kano Election Tribunal / Bandits Kill Miyyetti Allah Chairman, Abubakar Abdullahi Dambardi In Lere Kaduna / Gunning For Gambari - Adamu Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Zulu2022: 7:14am On Apr 11, 2022
Good news,de wicked shall perish
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Teerach: 7:21am On Apr 11, 2022
herolamy1:

You must be stupid billions of time Sir, who send you?
If you no sabi talk, waka pass wetin Dey sweet us for NL. You know how many people them don claim say na them kill? E be like say many people no dey read news for this NL self. No sympathy or rest for the wicked. Don’t forget to Bleep off this thread if it’s not sweetening you
You are a mad man for insulting me. Foolish fool like you. Bastard. You are very crazy if you can't vent your stupid anger without insulting your generation.
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Cubeman: 7:22am On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=yanabasee post=111818438]I want this invasion to continue.... Let this killing reach Asorock in the shortest of time....

Now that they're leaving power, they've let lose the entrance into Abuja...

I hope a Southerner taking power will know what to do...

Close up Abuja, change them from their ranks and replace the southern officials.... Move military and police academy to the south... Then join force to erase the insurgency in their region, if they fight back... break the country for us.... [/quote

Brilliant. This is exactly the strategy i have in mind big i ever become the President of this country
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by hotwax: 7:25am On Apr 11, 2022
Best news for Monday. This week go sweet oooo.

I hate you bandits, but this one you did, Oya chop knockle
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 11, 2022
If it will be going this way; then it is going well!
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by MDK777: 7:36am On Apr 11, 2022
InNaLiLaHi Wa InALiLaHi RuJUn. Is A Greath Development Sha. And I Also Believe Say Na MistakE From Their Brothers In Action. Allah Hu AKBar!!!
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Allisgud: 7:36am On Apr 11, 2022
Good one make them face themselves Fulani heardsmen vs bandit grin grin grin grin
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by winner37(m): 8:05am On Apr 11, 2022
Wow !!! That was a amazing job well-done by bandits.. Allah will be very happy with them but it remain one person/cow in aso rock if they can do the same to them allah will blessed them aboundantly... Rubbish
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by abidem4real: 8:07am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Olisehinnocent: 8:07am On Apr 11, 2022
This is family business. U hereby urge all Nigerians to go about their normal business as normalcy have returned to the affected place angry
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Expensiveoc: 8:09am On Apr 11, 2022
Lai LA Muhammed said Nigeria is getting safer everyday especially the north.
Omooba77:

https://dailytrust.com/bandits-invade-abuja-council-gun-down-miyyetti-allah-chairman
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by 989900: 8:09am On Apr 11, 2022
When you support evil . . .
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by helinues: 8:13am On Apr 11, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

Go and learn good English. You no know book at all.

Sir kettle
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by LIVEGOESON1: 8:13am On Apr 11, 2022
Hahaha nothing don make me laugh like this before. This is a case of bush meat hunting the hunter pwahahaha pwikikihehehehahahahuhuhuhohoho
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by charlypoker(m): 8:24am On Apr 11, 2022
Wow this is great news. I want them to kill themselves so that we can all have peace in Naija
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Pastorsmile: 8:34am On Apr 11, 2022
What a great move!
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by onunwa21(m): 8:46am On Apr 11, 2022
There was a country!!!.
Nigeria na past tense now
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by onunwa21(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2022
Buhari is doing great!!!
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by EmmyNorse(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2022
Ebubu2:
Wow that’s nice
how nice embarassed
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Blakpot: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2022
A case of friendly fire. When they ambushed the car and opened fire, they probably didn't know it was one of their patrons in it.

Own goal is a goal (no be me talk am).
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by 1865ive: 8:58am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Sir kettle
[/s]
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Testimony1988(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2022
Ebubu2:
Wow that’s nice
hmmmmmm, it's evil to rejoice over one's death.
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by lordatkinson07(m): 11:00am On Apr 11, 2022
When you failed to train your children in a good way, condescending them against disciplinary measures, you can be rest assured that those children would be the one to KILL you las las.
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by meedoLock(m): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
It's ok. The chicken is back home to roost
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by iyke2frankeze: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Isn't that back to sender in action?
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Exceed15: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
Una never see anything.. na national president remain
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by miharbs212(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bush meat done finally catch hunter...If u give bad food to ur stomach, it drums for you to dance...
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Yeahmehn: 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Me I just noticed dyna truck in the man's statement but saw a picture of Toyota truck.
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by VEHINTOLAR: 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
The monster you guys raised is the one now consuming you guys !

Rip to the dead !
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by OmoNla99: 12:27am On Apr 12, 2022
ResidentSnitch:
As a matter of fact, Buhari should act fast and decisively as this is too close for comfort. He should bring in all the service chief, all the area police heads to investigate this matter and bring the perpetrators of this wicked crime to justice...

If they can commit such heinous crime in Abuja, then no where is safe in the country.

The present situation in the country makes me confirm that no one is safe in the country. These rad tags started as stupid set of people in a remote part of the country, now they are overrunning the state gradually. I hope the Mr. President, The Commander in Chief of armed forces do something urgently. My 2 cent though.

I really really care if you don’t.

Mtchew... I was joking up there. I don't bloody care!
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by Ben0004: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
[
Best news ever on this platform

quote author=Finquas post=111818479]So happy @ this news[/quote]
Re: Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja by WhizdomXX(m): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2022
McTobe:
You are wrong bro, every ethnic group emigrated from somewhere, check the history books. Fulanis are nomads not the only people that migrated. While I am not holding brief for them the fact that they are predominantly herders does not mark them out for elimination. Let’s be human for once, YES there are bad ones among them but there are also bad examples in every ethnic nationality in this country
I'm human but when I see problems, I speak out.
Fulanis were the last immigrants into the space called Nigeria today. Hundreds of years after any other tribe immigrated. On arrival, they started with a killing spree to enforce their both to rule ideology ably led by Uthman Dan Fodio across the 7 Great Hausa States. Today, they are still doing the same across the breadth of the Nation. Only time will tell if their conquest of dominance ends up in failure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Cameron Flew Commercial To China For £40B, 2016 PMB Flies Private Jet For $2b" / 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era / "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.