Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,968 members, 7,952,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (806465 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (506) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by akimaw(m): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
search and download x360ce,it makes all your games think you are using an xbox pad,u can configure any pad with it,then u copy it and paste to d .exe file of the game,Alas u are good to go cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by adepiero: 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
Gamine:
Yea peeps,
anyone gaming these days??

this area seems to be a bit dry

so why dont we just say whut we r gaming now
whut platform and why u r playing it

Me,

im currently on shinobido, way of the ninja
PS2
im playin it cos its a bit like Tenchu
just started anyways smiley
tenchu! that game is gone bro! who plays ps2 nowadays? I can't stand poor graphics

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by akimaw(m): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
played prototype 2 again cause of d power,i just love heller,lik d first black actor in games dat i'v played,den spkinter cell black list playin it cause i played double agent back then(awesome) played conviction(killin) and d black list is also goin hot

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessangel(m): 4:45am On Sep 04, 2014
swankylay:
Only u dark and darkness. I dey fear u o. 6games and all about dark n darkness. Jooooor o
lolzz. its just dat i usually enjoy games with dark in its title based on past xperiences

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessangel(m): 4:50am On Sep 04, 2014
adepiero: tenchu! that game is gone bro! who plays ps2 nowadays? I can't stand poor graphics
a game with poor graphics and good gameplay and story is >>> than a game with awesome graphics and bad gameplay......thats why most games people consider best of all time are usually 4rm d previous generations, even with their inferior graphics.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by v3: 6:18am On Sep 04, 2014
Flawlessangel:
a game with poor graphics and good gameplay and story is >>> than a game with awesome graphics and bad gameplay......thats why most games people consider best of all time are usually 4rm d previous generations, even with their inferior graphics.
Perfect example is Killzone 4..Amazing next gen graphics, poor storyline. Even the KZ3 had a better storyline.
Anyone here cranked up for Destiny? cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swankylay(m): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
Is it me or its everywhere. I don't like Assassin creed Revelations. Its a boring game. Wasted money
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
swankylay: Is it me or its everywhere. I don't like Assassin creed Revelations. Its a boring game. Wasted money

Must be you. Revelations was OK, I loved the capture and defense of territories.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swankylay(m): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
LordReed:

Must be you. Revelations was OK, I loved the capture and defense of territories.

Maybe I never like am. Just team ng around in a confused map sef
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
Playing SAW: The Video Game on ps3. Good puzzle game.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Proffdada: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
I'm playing the elder scrolls v;skyrim on PC and FIFA 14, cuz Konami messed up pes 14
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by magnusbane: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
viruz007:

Am in PH

How far didn't hear from u again
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordVoldemort(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2014
v3:
Perfect example is Killzone 4..Amazing next gen graphics, poor storyline. Even the KZ3 had a better storyline.

Pre download almost done can't wait any longer.......just finished last of us grounded mode.....that shit is epic
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by magnusbane: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2014
The hype around this destiny is just ridiculous,hope It doesn't turn out to be underwhelming as I fear.The difference b/w PS3/4 better not be much
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
magnusbane: The hype around this destiny is just ridiculous,hope It doesn't turn out to be underwhelming as I fear.The difference b/w PS3/4 better not be much

I saw a demo gameplay and it was nice. My only gripe is online play only.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by magnusbane: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
LordReed:

I saw a demo gameplay and it was nice. My only gripe is online play only.

Is the online play compulsory?Isnt there a single player mode?I read somwhere that there was
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
magnusbane:

Is the online play compulsory?Isnt there a single player mode?I read somwhere that there was

Nope it's online only. There is single player mode but it also requires you to be online.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by antortasnia: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by magnusbane: 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
LordReed:

Nope it's online only. There is single player mode but it also requires you to be online.

Like titanfall?well aint that some sad sh**t
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
magnusbane:

Like titanfall?well aint that some sad sh**t

Yeah for us out here.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
Candy crush and im ashamed to inform u that i cant get out of level 19 cry

I play ruzzle too and there is this one guy who has been frustrating my life, i cant beat him. He beat me like 25-0 undecided
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Stunner1(f): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
Is anyone playing Ryse and Last of us?? Madt Madt Madt i must say

#anticipate #assassinscreed4 #fifa15 #theorder

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by akimaw(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
okay,playing splinter cell black list;just downloaded watch dogs for my.pc but the shit is crashing when loading new game sad
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Stunner1: Is anyone playing Ryse and Last of us?? Madt Madt Madt i must say

#anticipate #assassinscreed4 #fifa15 #theorder

U play FIFA? U shld com to d upcomin' tournament comin' up in like 2weeks smiley

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Stunner1(f): 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
dimdim001:

U play FIFA? U shld com to d upcomin' tournament comin' up in like 2weeks smiley

Where is it taking place??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swankylay(m): 1:14am On Sep 08, 2014
dimdim001:

Tournament
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 2:08am On Sep 08, 2014
swankylay:

Tournament

Stunner1:

Where is it taking place??

Unilag indoor sports hall

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killzone(m): 5:22am On Sep 08, 2014
v3:
that killzone 4 the graphics is too high it was once 245GB.guerilla games had to reduce to 41-43GB because of the size of blu ray.Talking about Destiny Activision 500 million dollar project well the game was designed by the compay that bought us Halo.the game runs on an in houseengine that brings dynamic illusion and lighting effect together.Events occur in the game which are not neccessarily planned by the developer.so with this kind of game am totally psyched if I must say
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killzone(m): 5:24am On Sep 08, 2014
LordReed:

it doesn't really require you to be online but activision says to enjoy the game u hav to be offline and its easier that way so u can play offline
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killzone(m): 5:27am On Sep 08, 2014
cao:

Attack of the sequels...
girl u can rili say that again
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killzone(m): 5:29am On Sep 08, 2014
Deesick7:
Nah I dnt think so.Ppl r goin around nw saying there is a way to download games like on psp but I wouldn't advice u to do dat cos u'll probably brick ur vita.D vita has crazy security like d ps4 so its kinda hard to jailbreak but its better to just stick to buying game cards than to risk bricking ur high-end vita device.I know its expensive but I guess nothing good comes cheap.U can get good deals on olx or swap n add small cash to get new ones from game dealers at ikeja.
u can jailbreak it but there are not much games so u are just kind of wasting ur time nd money

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (506) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.