Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,909 members, 7,956,418 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (807502 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (507) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killzone(m): 5:35am On Sep 08, 2014
Michel886: Anyone ever heard of Saints Row? It'ʂ α lot better than GTA!
Hw will u say its better than GTA.GTA is one of the highest selling games or it is the highest selling 1 billion.the GTA series is simply amazing.they always come up with something new and something interesting. So pls don't compare saint row to GTA
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2014
killzone: it doesn't really require you to be online but activision says to enjoy the game u hav to be offline and its easier that way so u can play offline

Read this:

Bungie's upcoming Destiny will feature a highly
crafted narrative experience, one that you can
experience as a traditional "campaign." However,
even if you're playing the game single-player,
you will need an online connection. "To play
Destiny, you need to be connected," Bungie's
Pete Parsons succinctly noted.
The online requirement will undoubtedly be a
barrier of entry for those who don't have their
consoles connected online, and crucially, for
non-Gold members on Xbox 360. However,
Activision Publishing CEO Eric Hirshberg says
that the game needs to be online because
"that's the only way to realize the vision of the
game. The vision of the game is a shared
world first person shooter. In order to make the
world shared, you need to be connected."
Although the game will require an always-on
connection, Bungie promises that solo players
will have a complete experience. "We want to
be able to give you that strong narrative, you
as a solo player. We want you to have that. If
you want to do it by yourself, that's totally
okay," Parsons said.

http://www.shacknews.com/article/77873/destiny-is-online-only-even-for-single-player
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killzone(m): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2014
LordReed:

Read this:

Bungie's upcoming Destiny will feature a highly
crafted narrative experience, one that you can
experience as a traditional "campaign." However,
even if you're playing the game single-player,
you will need an online connection. "To play
Destiny, you need to be connected," Bungie's
Pete Parsons succinctly noted.
The online requirement will undoubtedly be a
barrier of entry for those who don't have their
consoles connected online, and crucially, for
non-Gold members on Xbox 360. However,
Activision Publishing CEO Eric Hirshberg says
that the game needs to be online because
"that's the only way to realize the vision of the
game. The vision of the game is a shared
world first person shooter. In order to make the
world shared, you need to be connected."
Although the game will require an always-on
connection, Bungie promises that solo players
will have a complete experience. "We want to
be able to give you that strong narrative, you
as a solo player. We want you to have that. If
you want to do it by yourself, that's totally
okay," Parsons said.

http://www.shacknews.com/article/77873/destiny-is-online-only-even-for-single-player
now that's a bummer carrying my mind of this game because my console is hacked
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2014
killzone: now that's a bummer carrying my mind of this game because my console is hacked

LoL @ hacked.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dammie3(m): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2014
Playing reckoning. The final boss keeps kicking my a#@ (figuratively). Can't even take my mind off it at work angry. The game is pretty interesting though its 2012
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killzone(m): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
LordReed:

LoL @ hacked.
veri funni I can't start buying CDs 3k or 15K I will rather save the money buy a phone or tablet wetin sef

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
killzone: veri funni I can't start buying CDs 3k or 15K I will rather save the money buy a phone or tablet wetin sef

I feel you jare
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Stunner1(f): 12:57am On Sep 09, 2014
dimdim001:

Unilag indoor sports hall

Ahaaa dis one pass my power ohh
M still a smallie ooo grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by MongoAkoni(m): 6:08am On Sep 09, 2014
Does anyone know where would I get Titan Fall's crack?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Stunner1:

Ahaaa dis one pass my power ohh
M still a smallie ooo grin

U cld stil com & hang arnd fellow gamers...dere r side attractions for pple not competing, SNES & som oda old sch games wld b dere
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Stunner1(f): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
dimdim001:

U cld stil com & hang arnd fellow gamers...dere r side attractions for pple not competing, SNES & som oda old sch games wld b dere

Uhmmm sounds nice
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by exellent91(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
Go to this website ralpheme. for free hollywood download,wwe and so on. first ten to begin a thread and follow the website will be used as admins
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 12:28am On Sep 10, 2014
swankylay: Is it me or its everywhere. I don't like Assassin creed Revelations. Its a boring game. Wasted money

Actually, I don't blame you. I played and finished Assassin's Creed to Brotherhood (story of course), then I just lost steam with Revelations and III. I just stopped playing them - I got bored.
I was going to ignore IV:BF, but I don't know which kind jazz catch me, cause I found myself ordering the Buccaneer Edition from GAME and actually enjoyed it. The only reason I haven't finished it - I spent a week playing it non-stop, so I went on a break. Sadly, my break hasn't ended yet.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by magnusbane: 12:41am On Sep 10, 2014
Destiny getting generally bad reviews...'Boring and repetitive' keep coming up,makes me feel a lot better
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 2:35am On Sep 10, 2014
magnusbane: Destiny getting generally bad reviews...'Boring and repetitive' keep coming up,makes me feel a lot better

Any review of Destiny u see nw is rubbish, cos d game is too large to explore to get a review so soon...besides a demo wz released, a lot played it & stil dey pre ordered for it, dat shws u hw gud d game is
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JIMMY1393: 5:30am On Sep 10, 2014
coolsegun2002: Some one pls help me with God of war ascension...dead space....
God of war.....am stuck at this mechanical wheels that keeps turning anytime I pull a lever that's stuck on the ground.....

Dead space...im stuck at the gravity room....was told to go get some shiit there but it's like everything in the gravity room seem useless..nd I keep going back nd forth
ahh I was stuck there to .. Just go to youtube and search for the how to pass the chapter you currently are I think its chapter 19 I've forgotten but if you need to check go to select chapter in main menu and the most recent chapter is where your stuck in just search in youtube on "how to pass chapter x god of war ascension " and you will see plenty videos that's how I passed there very annoying puzzle
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by reedbam: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2014
Hi, please can anyone suggest a bike/motor racing game I can download on android (Google play), nice ones with great graphics aand controls
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by coolsegun2002: 9:33am On Sep 10, 2014
JIMMY1393: ahh I was stuck there to .. Just go to youtube and search for the how to pass the chapter you currently are I think its chapter 19 I've forgotten but if you need to check go to select chapter in main menu and the most recent chapter is where your stuck in just search in youtube on "how to pass chapter x god of war ascension " and you will see plenty videos that's how I passed there very annoying puzzle
Thanks man
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by magnusbane: 10:01am On Sep 10, 2014
dimdim001:

Any review of Destiny u see nw is rubbish, cos d game is too large to explore to get a review so soon...besides a demo wz released, a lot played it & stil dey pre ordered for it, dat shws u hw gud d game is

Its not even a review,there's no official one yet,its the opinion of people playing it.There's hardly any story,from the few videos I've seen its jst a normal FPS.Shoot,shoot,shoot,almost all the missions are the same...its a great multiplayer game tho,side from that nothing special,certainly not worth the hype
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killzone(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2014
magnusbane: Destiny getting generally bad reviews...'Boring and repetitive' keep coming up,makes me feel a lot better
yeah first review gave it a 6 out of 10 by a french website
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killzone(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2014
JIMMY1393: ahh I was stuck there to .. Just go to youtube and search for the how to pass the chapter you currently are I think its chapter 19 I've forgotten but if you need to check go to select chapter in main menu and the most recent chapter is where your stuck in just search in youtube on "how to pass chapter x god of war ascension " and you will see plenty videos that's how I passed there very annoying puzzle
u cud check Radbrads walkthrough on youtube or go to IGN they have a written walkthrough
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kolarpeks: 11:47am On Sep 10, 2014
anyone up for fifa? (PS4)??
Add me on PSN - koLAr03
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
kolarpeks: anyone up for fifa? (PS4)??
Add me on PSN - koLAr03

Com online 2nite mke I trash u for FIFA 15 grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
Has anyone downloaded the fifa 15 demo on the ps4? Thought it was supposed to be out by now.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swankylay(m): 7:33am On Sep 11, 2014
I was enjoying it when it was d only CD I have. Ever since I got fifa14 n some other adventures I stopped playing n got bored .
cao:

Actually, I don't blame you. I played and finished Assassin's Creed to Brotherhood (story of course), then I just lost steam with Revelations and III. I just stopped playing them - I got bored.
I was going to ignore IV:BF, but I don't know which kind jazz catch me, cause I found myself ordering the Buccaneer Edition from GAME and actually enjoyed it. The only reason I haven't finished it - I spent a week playing it non-stop, so I went on a break. Sadly, my break hasn't ended yet.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bbfanboy01: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2014
am in Kaduna at the moment. it's 80k + fifa14
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
magnusbane:

There's hardly any story,from the few videos I've seen its jst a normal FPS.Shoot,shoot,shoot,almost all the missions are the same...its a great multiplayer game tho,side from that nothing special,certainly not worth the hype
Yeah samey samey missions and gameplay feels like Halo 1 combat evolved. I guess most shooters are not geared towards single player campaign chumps. Might still give it a chance though
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by magnusbane: 1:28am On Sep 12, 2014
Horayce:
Yeah samey samey missions and gameplay feels like Halo 1 combat evolved. I guess most shooters are not geared towards single player campaign chumps. Might still give it a chance though

Campaign or not isn't even the issue,its the always online thing
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seems like single player offline mode is being killed in FPS games these days. I wish Gearbox could make a worthy sequel to Borderlands 2.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killzone(m): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
LordReed: Seems like single player offline mode is being killed in FPS games these days. I wish Gearbox could make a worthy sequel to Borderlands 2.
forcing everyone into co op online gameplay just like Destiny
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2014
killzone: forcing everyone into co op online gameplay just like Destiny
with our near pathetic isp providers am sure the makers of the games dont really have us in mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (507) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.