Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (772583 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by WAGE14: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
Has anyone heard about the "West African Gaming Expo and conference"

Kuluya Tournament,
Gamsole Launch : Delivery man
Sonbim Game Launch
Chop Up Tournament
Kuluya Game Launch: Afro Fighters
Thrivia Studio Game Launch : High Way Flee
TiteBoi Entertainment : FIFA 15 Tournament
TiteBoi Entertainment : War Games Tournament
Monopoly tournament

19th and 20th teslim balogun stadium.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by magnusbane: 11:07am On Dec 14, 2014
dimdim could you fill me in on how to subscribe to ps plus,how to pay and stuff,you posted it sometime ago but I cant go back to check it(cos im a lazy ***).Is it compulsory to subscribe cos I havent ever been able to access ps store on my PS3,always undergoing maintenance or so.Thanks in advance
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2014
Magnusbane, U dnt nid PS+ to go online on ur PS3...u not bin able to access d PS Store is an error dat happens to som pples PS3, try safe mode and rebuild data base, chk dis site on hw to do it ⇨ goo. gl/VEPiwx

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by magnusbane: 11:33am On Dec 14, 2014
dimdim001:
Magnusbane, U dnt nid PS+ to go online on ur PS3...u not bin able to access d PS Store is an error dat happens to som pples PS3, try safe mode and rebuild data base, chk dis site on hw to do it ⇨ goo. gl/VEPiwx

Darn,i'd still lyk to get the ps plus when I get this ish sorted tho,oh and can u pause game downloads on ps3 or do u have to finish the download @ one go
And the link isnt working
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by mokenko: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Does anyone plays chess there?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2014
currently playing
*JUST CAUSE 1
*CRYSIS 1
*FAR CRY 2
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Segipaul: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
Is anybody on ps3 cfw 4.66 . Pls holla. Thanx
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
Always been reading about how Battlefield is better than COD,I'm playing BF4 and the aiming/shooting controls are soooo messed up and irritating.Sure it has better graphics and a better story and all but how do u enjoy a shooter game when u cant even target ur enemy properly,ive tried switching off aim assist its even worse
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
JMystique:
Always been reading about how Battlefield is better than COD,I'm playing BF4 and the aiming/shooting controls are soooo messed up and irritating.Sure it has better graphics and a better story and all but how do u enjoy a shooter game when u cant even target ur enemy properly,ive tried switching off aim assist its even worse

Notin messed up abt BF4, mayb it's too hard for u

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
dimdim001:

Notin messed up abt BF4, mayb it's too hard for u

Hard ke,its the easiness that's pissing me off,smtyms I've not even got my target in my cross hairs next thing I see is 'headshot',when I wasn't even sure I got the guy,I play all my shooters in the hardest difficulty possible(resistance 3,bulletstorm,call of duty) and they are all better shooters than this BF4,where I can aim 4 a guys head,leg etc...without aim assist.In BF4 the game does most of the aiming for u,which I don't like,and if you switch off the aim assist the game becomes pretty useless
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 6:37am On Dec 18, 2014
JMystique:

I just finished BF3, I had no issue with the controls PC though, what platform you on?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 7:49am On Dec 18, 2014
JMystique:

Hard ke,its the easiness that's pissing me off,smtyms I've not even got my target in my cross hairs next thing I see is 'headshot',when I wasn't even sure I got the guy,I play all my shooters in the hardest difficulty possible(resistance 3,bulletstorm,call of duty) and they are all better shooters than this BF4,where I can aim 4 a guys head,leg etc...without aim assist.In BF4 the game does most of the aiming for u,which I don't like,and if you switch off the aim assist the game becomes pretty useless

U say it bcoms useless if u switch off d aim cos ur aim ain't gud...play online & knw wat BF4 is rily abt
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killer50: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
JMystique:

Oga be silent.

Come online and see whether its easy or not. Forget about singleplayer.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
dimdim001:

U say it bcoms useless if u switch off d aim cos ur aim ain't gud...play online & knw wat BF4 is rily abt

Since you and killer keep mentioning online ill assume you both agree the single player is not that good.Would love to try online sometime.....and based on other games I've played my aiming is just perfect
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by killer50: 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
JMystique:

Since you and killer keep mentioning online ill assume you both agree the single player is not that good.Would love to try online sometime.....and based on other games I've played my aiming is just perfect

Yes, singleplayer on BF4 is shit.

But sorry to disappoint you. Your aim is not perfect. From your previous posts, you obviously play with aim assist on. This setting makes sure your reticule is fixed on the enemy once you aim. you dont have to do nthin.

Thats why the aim seemed finicky when you turned it off.

YOU CANT AIM ON YOUR OWN!!!!!!!!!!

I advise you not to go online unless you learn to aim......if not you will just get raped.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
killer50:

Yes, singleplayer on BF4 is shit.

But sorry to disappoint you. Your aim is not perfect. From your previous posts, you obviously play with aim assist on. This setting makes sure your reticule is fixed on the enemy once you aim. you dont have to do nthin.

Thats why the aim seemed finicky when you turned it off.

YOU CANT AIM ON YOUR OWN!!!!!!!!!!

I advise you not to go online unless you learn to aim......if not you will just get raped.

Well no need to argue about my aiming,till then,@ least we've agreed the single player is crap
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
JMystique:

Nope! D single player is good (it's jst short, like many oda shooter games out dere), bt games like dese were made for online play...d SP is child's play compared to d MP, same tin wiv COD, even tho d MP of BF4 surpasses all other shooters (that is if u knw wat ure doin' & undastnd evrytin abt d online part of d game, & it wld tke a very long tym to undastnd dem all, or at least undastnd like 80%, d game ain't for mild playin' peeps, it's for hardcore gamers)

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by magnusbane: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
Who's up for some online FIFA 14 tonight?magnusbane22,please be easy on me ps3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Xorcyst(m): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2014
Hello Forum
Season's greetings
Please check out this short Youtube clip for gameplay of our indigenous 3D RPG on Android
Kindly share
Thank you
Proudly Nigerian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T03f8rANQ7I
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sniperwolf(m): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
FIFA15 (PS4)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by femialade(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Currently playing
Far cry 3
Bio hazard 4
COD5
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kasiye: 7:06am On Dec 24, 2014
playing farcry 4/pes 2015
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by mcky909: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
I'm playin nfs mw 2. It's nice.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Hello guys, can an UNHACKED PS3 PLAY GAMES DOWNLOADED TO AN EXTERNAL HARDDRIVE??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by MrDojo(m): 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
Hw do I connect to PSN on ma P4 using MTN wifi or any oda way.....??!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.