Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (775032 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dammie3(m): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2015
JMystique:

Have u tried it or are u just calling him a liar for calling sake
bro hitman absolution is nothing less than 11gb (the super compresse version) so buying 2gb data plan takes u no where near downloading game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2015
Shadow of mordor..this game is so wide shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ernecy(m): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
the games am playing on PS3 are Assasin creed, GTA5, SETCOM, and FIFA14, but am in need of more games, i reside in Enugu, looking for where games can be installed on the console.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
liveLongNprospa:
how
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2015
Got Rage working again and now I think I am enjoying it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by viruz007(m): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2015
Playing FIFA 15 and Shadow of Mordor on my friend's PS4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EvilBrain1(m): 11:24am On Jan 19, 2015
Portal 2 on PC.

Good game, runs great even on my cheap laptop. And I bought it and the original for pennies in the Steam holiday sale.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by justscorch: 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
LordReed:
Got Rage working again and now I think I am enjoying it.

Cool game kinda remind me of borderland,without the driving bit
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
justscorch:

Cool game kinda remind me of borderland,without the driving bit

Spot on. Borderlands is more humorous though.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 20, 2015
LordReed:

Spot on. Borderlands is more humorous though.

What platform do u game on?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 8:38am On Jan 20, 2015
youmour:

What platform do u game on?

PC for now, hoping to get an Xbone later though.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2015
LordReed:

PC for now, hoping to get an Xbone later though.

Why not a ps4,there's alot of Nigerian online community on the ps4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
liveLongNprospa:
you mean the world is big or game is stretched?
n
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
purplekayc:
you mean the world is big or game is stretched?
n
Both actually...especially the d world in d game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
youmour:

Why not a ps4,there's alot of Nigerian online community on the ps4

I think I prefer the Xbone hardware. Kinect and the controller makes it top for me. I am not yet convinced that our networks will give a good experience with gaming.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessangel(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
liveLongNprospa:

Both actually...especially the d world in d game
when u play dragon age inquisition, u wud know how small shadow of mordor world is

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessangel(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
LordReed:

I think I prefer the Xbone hardware. Kinect and the controller makes it top for me. I am not yet convinced that our networks will give a good experience with gaming.
dude, ps4 hardware is superior and it won the best gadget award of 2014 , plus the fact that ps4 is like the greatest gaming platform for all kinda games and great xclusives, plus games look more amazing on d ps4 than xbox....so join d winning team, dont make a mistake.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessangel(m): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
LordReed:
Finally got Thief to work. I am not really feeling it despite all the hype.
throw dat game away and play dragon age inquisition
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
Flawlessangel:

Seems like that's what's gonna happen.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Flawlessangel:

when u play dragon age inquisition, u wud know how small shadow of mordor world is
Nawa ooo shocked see me complaining...but the game is awesome grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Flawlessangel:

dude, ps4 hardware is superior and it won the best gadget award of 2014 , plus the fact that ps4 is like the greatest gaming platform for all kinda games and great xclusives, plus games look more amazing on d ps4 than xbox....so join d winning team, dont make a mistake.

Yes internals of the PS4 give it a slight edge graphics wise but with few actual differences in the displayed images. For me Xbone wins with kinect and I prefer the feel of the Xbone controller to the ps4 controller. Also Titanfall is only on Xbone wink
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Flawlessangel:

Flaw flaw so u are here,I just ended Dragon age inquisition some days back.got to kill 7 dragons smiley.awesome game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessangel(m): 11:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
youmour:

Flaw flaw so u are here,I just ended Dragon age inquisition some days back.got to kill 7 dragons smiley.awesome game
dis one u are saying so u are here, do u know me ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessangel(m): 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
LordReed:

Yes internals of the PS4 give it a slight edge graphics wise but with few actual differences in the displayed images. For me Xbone wins with kinect and I prefer the feel of the Xbone controller to the ps4 controller. Also Titanfall is only on Xbone wink
make una see lord reed o.....dis guy wan make mistake o......shey u know say if u get tired of the console and want 2 see it , u wud get more people who wanna buy a ps4 than an xbox one? And there's only so much a kinect can do......dude a ps4 is the real deal if u hope 2 play superior games over the years, they didnt fail us in the ps2 days and even the ps3 days, they wouldnt start now.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Flawlessangel:

dis one u are saying so u are here, do u know me ?

It's Justscorch joo,act like u know..remember from CYBERBUNK?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessangel(m): 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
youmour:

It's Justscorch joo,act like u know..remember from CYBERBUNK?

oh yeah , now i remember, one of the cooler dudes in the group
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Flawlessangel:

oh yeah , now i remember, one of the cooler dudes in the group

You already know,I go soon arrange myself ps4 so we go dey tan online na abi how u see am?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessangel(m): 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
youmour:

You already know,I go soon arrange myself ps4 so we go dey tan online na abi how u see am?
fine by me, but seriously, i didnt know it was u until u told me o
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Flawlessangel:

fine by me, but seriously, i didnt know it was u until u told me o

Lol,on a low key things,what games do u play most make I know which to get
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 12:01am On Jan 22, 2015
Flawlessangel:

make una see lord reed o.....dis guy wan make mistake o......shey u know say if u get tired of the console and want 2 see it , u wud get more people who wanna buy a ps4 than an xbox one? And there's only so much a kinect can do......dude a ps4 is the real deal if u hope 2 play superior games over the years, they didnt fail us in the ps2 and even the ps3 days, they wouldnt start now.

Well I am interested in kinect for its family friendly games, may even consider the Wii U for that reason as well. The Xbox 360 is Still a capable machine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.