Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (775142 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dazekid(m): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
LordReed:

Not many games that interest people here I would guess.
JMystique:
Why is the Wii U so unpopular here in Naija,how affordable/available are they. Are they any problems associated with then that make them them so unpopular?Im flirting with the idea of getting one

Well that's pretty much it. People here don't even like to fiddle with things like kinect so the concept of the Wii is not very appealing. Oh, "flirting' you say. grin grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
dazekid:

Well that's pretty much it. People here don't even like to fiddle with things like kinect so the concept of the Wii is not very appealing. Oh, "flirting' you say. grin grin grin

Depends on if I can get it on the cheap, from what I've seen the few games it does have are unique and unlike anything available on the other platforms. My fear is mostly non availability of games/cartridges, peripherals like pads and stuff,or being totally screwed if it develops any little fault
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 04, 2015
JMystique:

Depends on if I can get it on the cheap, from what I've seen the few games it does have are unique and unlike anything available on the other platforms. My fear is mostly non availability of games/cartridges, peripherals like pads and stuff,or being totally screwed if it develops any little fault

You see,all what you just said is the major reason why.owning an xbone and ps4 is a better choice for me
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by brightpre(m): 9:47am On Jun 05, 2015
have any of u played the witcher 3 on pc
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by brightpre(m): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2015
the witcher 3

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
Another Geforce driver update and its not even up to 30 days since the last one angry Nvidia don dey craze small small undecided
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by brightpre(m): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Another Geforce driver update and its not even up to 30 days since the last one angry Nvidia don dey craze small small undecided
me self tire for them
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sing!
I've spent way too much time on this app.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 12:13am On Jun 07, 2015
@cao wats up,where u been,last I checked u hadn't been online 4 a while
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 12:20am On Jun 07, 2015
JMystique:
@cao wats up,where u been,last I checked u hadn't been online 4 a while
Wasn't online on PSN because I hadn't updated at the time. Plus, haven't really been playing any console games.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 8:56am On Jun 07, 2015
Anybody excited about Dark Souls 3 and/or Fallout 4?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2015

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
LordReed:
Never played Fallout. But played Dark Souls 2 sometime last yr and there was nothing to be excited about
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Never played Fallout. But played Dark Souls 2 sometime last yr and there was nothing to be excited about

Only if you don't like action RPGs you really should play Fallout 3 and Fallout 3: New Vegas. The Dark Souls franchise is a bit of an acquired taste, I first thought to myself that only masochists can stand this game when I first got it but now every bit of hard won ground covered has me cheering and patting myself on the back lol.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
LordReed:

Completed Dark souls on PS3, currently playing Demons Souls
I'll probably cop DS 2 and 3 when I cop a PS4.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kayceeukah007(m): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2015
pls i wanna ask...how can i chip/hack my PS3 in order to play games from HDD....is it a possible task without causing any harm to the console
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
LordReed:

Only if you don't like action RPGs you really should play Fallout 3 and Fallout 3: New Vegas. The Dark Souls franchise is a bit of an acquired taste, I first thought to myself that only masochists can stand this game when I first got it but now every bit of hard won ground covered has me cheering and patting myself on the back lol.
That's d spirit, mate. Don't let any difficulty level beat you down.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
Macrophage:

Completed Dark souls on PS3, currently playing Demons Souls
I'll probably cop DS 2 and 3 when I cop a PS4.

I don't know why but I find myself feeling squeamish when playing survival horror games meanwhile I can watch horror movies without batting an eye.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Kaycee7:
That's d spirit, mate. Don't let any difficulty level beat you down.

LoL thanks mate.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
Just wanted to come in here to say Bleep Dark Souls 2, I quit!!,but of course. @ Lordreed n co chose today to try to make me feel bad about it.been crawling through this for the past few months but screw it,im not doing it anymore,haba!For the first time I had to go and watch playthrough videos, I see people kill a monster with about 5 hits, I hit the same bastard more than 10 times he's still alive,he hits me once I'm dead,wtf?!Abegi

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by brightpre(m): 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
you guys should try witcher 3 it is very interesting
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2015
LordReed:

I don't know why but I find myself feeling squeamish when playing survival horror games meanwhile I can watch horror movies without batting an eye.
I know the feeling, horror games are too immersive, it's easier for you to see someone else doing it than for you to be controlling the person.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kayceeukah007(m): 10:44am On Jun 12, 2015
hello house i want to ask a question...i do use my Nokia Lumia 920 for internet sharing but when i try using it to share internet connection on my PS3, it always shows DNS error 807101102.

Please has anybody noticed this and how can i solve it?

NB: It is a wireless connection
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by brightpre(m): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
kayceeukah007:
hello house i want to ask a question...i do use my Nokia Lumia 920 for internet sharing but when i try using it to share internet connection on my PS3, it always shows DNS error 807101102.

Please has anybody noticed this and how can i solve it?

NB: It is a wireless connection
your ps3 is the one having the fault not the lumia you should google it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kayceeukah007(m): 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
so please how do i go about this? if u had dis issue or know some1 who did, can u please tell me how u want about it

brightpre:
your ps3 is the one having the fault not the lumia you should google it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wiegraf: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
LordReed:

LoL@mind control. I saw Gamespot's review score and I was wondering how much the game is blowing gamers minds.

BTW I have picked up 2 again and have managed to finish the Troll Trouble, Nekker and Endrega quests so I'm kinda feeling the game. I even ran through some Arena bouts but my fighting skills against magic leaves more to be desired.

Good lawd, no vex. I want play at least one the games for some time before I run my mouth again. That's at least 2 weeks away methinks

Somewhat jelly of you ATM. I need r
growing up
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wiegraf: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
LordReed:

They announced 3? I thought they were dropping it. I though the 2 game hinted at ending the cycle.

I remember popping in randomly and unprepared, half health and all just to test the waters and expecting a proper beating, on orsten and smough, then bizzarely acquiring the sharingan. They suddenly became very slow, I near untouchable. I left there feeling like a boss.

The battlin' with arturias and manus (those 2 in particular make you bounce around, shield not enough on most builds), the setup and the feels of those battlin' sef. Even just the unexpected black knight gave the chills

Rarely got that in part 2, so meh about part 3

Need to see what new is planned for fallout before I get hyped or not. Anything in particular to look out for?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by TK16(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Please ooo guys who is playing Football Manager 2015 of Windows.
The game is telling me that there was some error downloading some files.
And also that there is a problem with the db folder please i need help ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.