Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (774818 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 7:03am On Sep 24, 2015
get2abbey:
MGS V:Phantom Pain. ...bad ass game.
FIFA16
PES16
.............All on PS3
played MGS V : ground zero on PS4 yesterday..too bad ass game!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Fredzy7(m): 8:39am On Sep 24, 2015
Games I have to played : too many
Games I currently want to play: GTA V, MGS V:breaking ground and phantom pain, Last of us, Heavy rain, Any one of this for a start, Call of duty, modern warfare, battle city etc
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ustavo(m): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2015
How do i solve asphalt 8 error 6001
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
Currently playing Metal Gear Solid: Phantom Pain, PES 2016 and Mad Max. I have to admit that MGS Phantom Pain (First Mission - Prologue) got me glued to my sit (had some friends watching it along), the cinematic scene were just too much to hold, haven't play much but from what I have experienced , I just have to admit that the rating of the game was well judged. Get a copy now.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hey @cao,what happened to my post?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
JMystique:
Hey @cao,what happened to my post?
You want to post a gaming advert, make a thread and post it there - http://nairaland.com/gaming-ads
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
cao:

You want to post a gaming advert, make a thread a post it there - http://nairaland.com/gaming-ads

Alryt
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Aseye(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Anyone on Mad Max?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2015
Aseye:
Anyone on Mad Max?

Mad Max game is as good as d movie, making use of the premise of the wasteland as depicted in Mad Max Fury, graphics is stunning, in d beginning of the game u will have to choose the type of car to use nd after which the normal upgrading a u progress in the game. Gameplay very close to the movie in terms of cast though Furiosa not involved.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by imaxtm(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
Destiny, Titanfall and Borderlands 2
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
imaxtm:
Destiny, Titanfall and Borderlands 2

Im tempted to get destiny,my fear is the size of the updates,i bet they are large and quite frequent
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 12:16am On Sep 30, 2015
getting pes16 soon.abeg make FIFA15 carry eem BS commot for my console.the way the AI prevails in every game is ridiculous

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
youmour:

Im tempted to get destiny,my fear is the size of the updates,i bet they are large and quite frequent

Funny enof Destiny doesn't have dose large updates, it's always jst like 20MB update & stuffs like dat, d update is done inside d game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
dimdim001:

Funny enof Destiny doesn't have dose large updates, it's always jst like 20MB update & stuffs like dat, d update is done inside d game

I heard that their new bundle, The Taken King requires up to 17 GB of updates before you can play.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
FreeCell and Minesweeper.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
Evolution of the gaming Consoles..

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
Macrophage:

I heard that their new bundle, The Taken King requires up to 17 GB of updates before you can play.

Ya, if u hv d base game & wanna get the "Taken King" DLC...But if ure getting Destiny afresh, it coms wit all d DLC contents & don't nid d dwnld (The new ones r called "Legendary Edition", They've stopped selling d 1 wit only Destiny base game, unless u buy som1s own)

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 01, 2015
dimdim001:

Ya, if u hv d base game & wanna get the "Taken King" DLC...But if ure getting Destiny afresh, it coms wit all d DLC contents & don't nid d dwnld (The new ones r called "Legendary Edition", They've stopped selling d 1 wit only Destiny base game, unless u buy som1s own)

Wow,thanks for the heads up.i almost bought someone's old edition,i will look out for the legendary edition now.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by magknox(m): 11:49am On Oct 01, 2015
im currently playing my fifa 14 carreer mode now in 2024.
jus pimped it with moddingway nd got my self some new kits,players and turf.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
dimdim001:

Ok. Cool. I'm on FIFA 16. You got any plans in that direction?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 25omega(m): 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
for those who play destiny, what class are you?

warlock here lvl 40 slowly climbing to light lvl 290
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by azpekuliar: 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
Fredzy7:
Games I have to played : too many
Games I currently want to play: GTA V, MGS V:breaking ground and phantom pain, Last of us, Heavy rain, Any one of this for a start, Call of duty, modern warfare, battle city etc

Nobody asked for which game(s) you want to play or which ones you have played before. What game are you currently playing? cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Macrophage:

Ok. Cool. I'm on FIFA 16. You got any plans in that direction?

Saw u on it. Mehn! I don tire for yearly soccer games, I cld buy it tho if many pple challenge me on it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
azpekuliar:

Nobody asked for which game(s) you want to play or which ones you have played before. What game are you currently playing? cheesy

Lol! Asin he went totally off point grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
azpekuliar:

Nawa o. Una dey fight before?? grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by azpekuliar: 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Nawa o. Una dey fight before?? grin grin

Not at all. He went off-topic. Had to call him out.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by HireKiller(m): 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
No RPG gamers on Nairaland.

Naija gamers are too lame. angry angry angry

*Leaves Game section*

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (497) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.