Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,950 members, 7,845,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (780871 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (499) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Gears of War finally makes its way to PC. Remains Halo!!
YESSSSSSS MATE!!.pc is da ultimate platform we are going to steal all the xbox one exclusives. quantum break,scalebound, forza 6 apex are all confirmed to be coming to windows 10. happy times as a pc gamer.peace...

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
Oya, you people don talk too much-o...e don pass one page.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
heatpipe:
YESSSSSSS MATE!!.pc is da ultimate platform we are going to steal all the xbox one exclusives. quantum break,scalebound, forza 6 apex are all confirmed to be coming to windows 10. happy times as a pc gamer.peace...
Yh. And i'm expecting Halo to port over to PC as well. And who knows, maybe Sony ll even be crazy enough to port God of War and Uncharted to PC as well. And then PC can finally blow them consoles out of the water grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
cao:
Sorry wink
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Yh. And i'm expecting Halo to port over to PC as well. And who knows, maybe Sony ll even be crazy enough to port God of War and Uncharted to PC as well. And then PC can finally blow them consoles out of the water grin grin
Sony port wha....?! undecided
Wildest dreams! grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
HAHAHAHAAH @AdeLaNa1 spot on. you right .And do you know d funny thing,we might end up getting it at half the price. steam sales mate !!..shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't educate them when we end up blasting their exclusives cheaply...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
So....what's the point of owning an Xbox one then?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
heatpipe:
HAHAHAHAAH @AdeLaNa1 spot on. you right .And do you know d funny thing,we might end up getting it at half the price. steam sales mate !!..shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't educate them when we end up blasting their exclusives cheaply...

Never gonna happen
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
JMystique:
Exactly,the PCMR is like a rising tide sucking up console exclusives at will very soon xbox will turn iinto a vcr and streaming device to a pc. much like an additional accessory to a pc. similar to what psp is to ps4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
heatpipe:
FAST FORWARD TO 6 MINS A TRUE DX12 BEAST.DOUBLES 290X FRAMES IN ASHES TEST.XD.........

Don't get carried away..till DX12 games are widely available I'll hold fire and remind you of the marginal difference..Gears of War (DX12) is out but poor developing means both the green and red team aren't performing well. Forza 6 (DX12 also) comes out later this year.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I only spend money on games that offer multiplayer content. So i only ve CS: GO and Total War for now.
But i still ve my sights set on Dying Light, Rise of the Tomb Raider and GTA V tho. And maybe even The Division!
But the free fall of the Naira aint helping my struggle at all.

What about Origin??

I think I've only got NFS most wanted on Origin...gosh.. I buy my games from CDkeys.com (usually cheaper than buying direct from steam) or get free copies elsewhere (sorry can't promote piracy online)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
cao:

Na koboko remain for this kain matter o...oya alele...make una go clean house, wash car!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
JMystique:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-03-01-it-sounds-like-xbox-one-will-get-hardware-upgrades

Let's see how it goes but this looks promising.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
Let's see, I'm supposed to be playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate, but I'm still listening to the main menu music.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
heatpipe:

You should try www.cdkeys.com usually cheaper.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
AKBliv:

Don't get carried away..till DX12 games are widely available I'll hold fire and remind you of the marginal difference..Gears of War (DX12) is out but poor developing means both the green and red team aren't performing well. Forza 6 (DX12 also) comes out later this year.
The problem with maxwell card is their lack of tier 3 level dx12 features like asynchronous compute and tiled resource bindings.The asynchronous compute is one of the key features in dx 12 and amd does that on a hardware level .high end amd cards have 8 ACE asynchronous compute engines.Uptill now nvidia hasn't done anything to remedy the situation. do u know why? nvidia lack it on hardware level. they can only try and emulate via drivers.this gives amd cards a huge advantage.DX12 is very similar to mantle api. they built it with gcn and console(xbox one ) architecture in mind. finally http://www.anandtech.com/show/10067/ashes-of-the-singularity-revisited-beta/3 enjoy....
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
AKBliv:

You should try www.cdkeys.com usually cheaper.
Thanks mate will check it out.Another PCMR goodness.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
heatpipe:
The problem with maxwell card is their lack of tier 3 level dx12 features like asynchronous compute and tiled resource bindings.The asynchronous compute is one of the key features in dx 12 and amd does that on a hardware level .high end amd cards have 8 ACE asynchronous compute engines.Uptill now nvidia hasn't done anything to remedy the situation. do u know why? nvidia lack it on hardware level. they can only try and emulate via drivers.this gives amd cards a huge advantage.DX12 is very similar to mantle api. they built it with gcn and console(xbox one ) architecture in mind. finally http://www.anandtech.com/show/10067/ashes-of-the-singularity-revisited-beta/3 enjoy....

i thought the original subject was 290x vs 390? maxwell?

if you want to drag Maxwell into the mix, lets just wait till DX12 is widely available in games and drivers have been optimised..I won't go into this debate with single titles and non-optimised drivers. Bear in mind Nvidia still make very powerful efficient GPU's.. All this jargon....will be tested in a few months down the line.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
AKBliv:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-03-01-it-sounds-like-xbox-one-will-get-hardware-upgrades

Let's see how it goes but this looks promising.

My point is,if I can get all the Xbox exclusives on PC,why on earth would I buy an Xbox,especially when the games will most likely be cheaper with better graphics on PC,and you don't have to pay through your nose to play online.I guess it's just PS4 Vs PC now
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
AKBliv:

i thought the original subject was 290x vs 390? maxwell?

if you want to drag Maxwell into the mix, lets just wait till DX12 is widely available in games and drivers have been optimised..I won't go into this debate with single titles and non-optimised drivers. Bear in mind Nvidia still make very powerful efficient GPU's.. All this jargon....will be tested in a few months down the line.
oohhh 290x vs 390 is a foregone conclusion . 390 destroyed it. i cant remember the link. An amd top engineer confirmed it, they made tweaks to the hardware to enable the 390 out perform it despite having less shader processors . no surprises.The video at least should give you an insight .cheers
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
JMystique:

My point is,if I can get all the Xbox exclusives on PC,why on earth would I buy an Xbox,especially when the games will most likely be cheaper with better graphics on PC,and you don't have to pay through your nose to play online.I guess it's just PS4 Vs PC now

Good point
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
JMystique:

Spot on.The lure and advantages of PCMR is infinitely limitless. You are very welcome to join the club of elite gaming. i promise you wouldn't regret it. if you an nvidia fan, enjoy amazing shadow play tech stream video while gaming .with an nvidia shield device. you can hook up to grid an enjoy great pc games streamed to your shield . all what ya need is your tab and a decent internet connection. if you have a rig at home you can stream games from your rig while on the move , in a subway or cafe or any friggin place...And list goessss on...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
tziz:

Sony port wha....?! undecided
Wildest dreams! grin
Its ok to dream na. Bit if it eventually happens, na like film trick e go do una
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
AKBliv:

Good point
Mate Goodnews For PCMR. we are getting a dx12 for just cause 3.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
AKBliv:

Good point
Mate Goodnews For PCMR. we are getting a dx12 update for just cause 3.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
AKBliv:

I think I've only got NFS most wanted on Origin...gosh.. I buy my games from CDkeys.com (usually cheaper than buying direct from steam) or get free copies elsewhere (sorry can't promote piracy online)
Cool. I'll check cdkeys out. Hope they are better than G2A tho?? Coz G2A is crap as far as i'm consigned.
I'll neva support piracy too tho. I just feel any game without multiplayer aint worth splashing too much money on
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Its ok to dream na. Bit if it eventually happens, na like film trick e go do una
Mate you not dreaming http://wccftech.com/greenberg-hints-gears-war-4-pc-explains-microsofts-games-strategy/ its reality kicking in.Gears 4 a legendary console exclusive will come to pc.Th rising tide continues!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 04, 2016
heatpipe:
oohhh 290x vs 390 is a foregone conclusion . 390 destroyed it. i cant remember the link. An amd top engineer confirmed it, they made tweaks to the hardware to enable the 390 out perform it despite having less shader processors . no surprises.The video at least should give you an insight .cheers

Nvidia owners will be crying soon...I will hold fire till Pascal/Polaris is released. The 390X beats the 980Ti....JESU!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OH1IE67ndg&feature=youtu.be
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 3:02am On Mar 04, 2016
AKBliv:

Nvidia owners will be crying soon...I will hold fire till Pascal/Polaris is released. The 390X beats the 980Ti....JESU!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OH1IE67ndg&feature=youtu.be
you have confirmed i was right after all gcn is superior to maxwell.that was why i purchased two 390's instead of a titan x or 980ti. i am waiting for polaris . i will certainly get two highend polaris cards as soon as its out.nvidia gimps their hardware by eliminating compute in other to boost efficiency thats why it looks as if they have power efficient cards.right now with dx12 390 can match or beat a 980...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 5:16am On Mar 04, 2016
heavy rain on ps4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 04, 2016
U boys beta move ur pc argument to the other thread b4 cao waves her magic wand grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 04, 2016
heatpipe:
you have confirmed i was right after all gcn is superior to maxwell.that was why i purchased two 390's instead of a titan x or 980ti. i am waiting for polaris . i will certainly get two highend polaris cards as soon as its out.nvidia gimps their hardware by eliminating compute in other to boost efficiency thats why it looks as if they have power efficient cards.right now with dx12 390 can match or beat a 980...

It's interesting to know AMD had this tech 4yrs ago. AMD cards have always had raw power(that I know). If NV doesn't answer with Pascal (that doesn't include a driver workaround), I'll be digging out my 290X' CF ( somehow I'm glad I didn't sell them) and selling the Titans. The demand for AMD card will increase if NV doesn't respond with similar architecture in Pascal; owners will be flogging GTX's at ridiculous prices.

AMD's known for their less efficient cpu's compared to Intel so I guess that's how they roll.

Its rumoured that Nvidia tried to stop oxide from releasing the benchmark for ashes of singularity sef. The dirty games they play.

Kudos to AMD having the upper hand. They always been in the forefront of new tech bringing HBM in the Fury.

When did you build your RIG?

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (499) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.