Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (777154 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 13, 2016
LordReed:

LoL San Andreas is fictional.
Errm. Not entirely true. Its a small town like dat in one county in California
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 10:51am On Feb 13, 2016
heatpipe:
Gosh this current gen of consoles are dead pathetic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19YAcOw7cdk . call of duty thats the lightest game compared to other triple A titles is simply choking d life of these toys. sony and ms$$$ really droped the ball this time around
Dude aint u tired of these comparisons? Its becoming stale now.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Sphilip1(m): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2016
cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
tziz:

Dude aint u tired of these comparisons? Its becoming stale now.. undecided
well for one ain't your concern, secondly am not comparing am enlightening. i used to be a big console fan when they made great machines. i just feel people are being exploited and get little value in return. i had to get a refund for my xbox one , many games weren't playing smooth as i thought. witcher 3 is one of my favourites. wasted $60 getting on my console and it wasn't that playable, intense battle scenes dipped the frames to unacceptable levels...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
heatpipe:
well for one ain't your concern, secondly am not comparing am enlightening. i used to be a big console fan when they made great machines. i just feel people are being exploited and get little value in return. i had to get a refund for my xbox one , many games weren't playing smooth as i thought. witcher 3 is one of my favourites. wasted $60 getting on my console and it wasn't that playable, intense battle scenes dipped the frames to unacceptable levels...
Exactly wat am saying, every1 to his opinion or choice, u left console for Pc, i left my Pc for console(PS4) for som reasons too. We hav tasted both worlds nw and we hv our reasons. I must admit to u, most pple dnt care about dis 4k or general res. bs! bliv!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
tziz:

Exactly wat am saying, every1 to his opinion or choice, u left console for Pc, i left my Pc for console(PS4) for som reasons too. We hav tasted both worlds nw and we hv our reasons. I must admit to u, most pple dnt care about dis 4k or general res. bs! bliv!
well your quote is off point . 4k ain't BS it's simply not for everyone. secondly in my previous post i stated my main reasons are not for comparison sake, i expected more from these machines and was heavily let down with what i saw. i purchased xbox one at day one price for $500 . so wasting that money on something that wasn't worth it was not amusing to me at all. i have been a pc gamer for 18 years , i never left it for a sec because i knew it was the defacto platform. i had consoles for simplicity , exclusive games and comfort (sitting on my couch with friends and hooking it up to my large screen). but previous gen consoles were amazing which i also stated. my xbox one was not. witcher 3 was a real eye opener. it was un playable for me. too much lag. i ended up returning back to bestbuy and got my refund...XD....
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

Nope it is fictional but parts of it are based on real life cities.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by urahara(m): 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
swagifted:
its like you bought an aba Gta san andreas...which part of the UK is in GTA san andreas?

Loooooooooooooooooooool.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by liberty188: 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
who else thinks shadow of mordor is kinda boring and repeativity?........kicking ass in metal gear 5
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by liberty188: 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
ya i knw...going off topic here but pls any abuja pc gamer here?........am new here but i feel u @cao
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
liberty188:
who else thinks shadow of mordor is kinda boring and repeativity?........kicking ass in metal gear 5
Glad to know I'm not the only one. Yes, the Nemesis system was brilliant, but how many times would you kill orcs?

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by KimKogan: 5:51am On Feb 15, 2016
Gamine:

Yea peeps,
anyone gaming these days??

this area seems to be a bit dry

so why dont we just say whut we r gaming now
whut platform and why u r playing it

Me,

im currently on shinobido, way of the ninja
PS2
im playin it cos its a bit like Tenchu
just started anyways smiley
I love puzzle games and roll the ball is one of the top puzzles games in this category. I guess Rock the Ball is also a good edition in sliding puzzle category. Must try games for mind challenging games lovers.....
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by KimKogan: 7:45am On Feb 15, 2016
LordReed:

LoL San Andreas is fictional.
i love fiction and thrilling game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
cao:

Let's see...
They thought we'd take all their BS, well folks revolted hard, then Sony pwned them with this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA

They ended up doing a complete 180, after they told us they couldn't, then they later removed the compulsory Kinect requirement.
chai Xbox fu*k up thank God I'm not an Xbox fan see gobe
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
LordReed:

Nope it is fictional but parts of it are based on real life cities.
perhaps he considers vinewood to be Hollywood! grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
lol! And which county would that be?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 17, 2016
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kingBlaq: 12:33am On Feb 18, 2016
Pls any1 knws wer 2 get hacked ps3 in lag ND hw much My mail Jes incase: just2kool96@gmail.com
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by vower(m): 7:15am On Feb 18, 2016
does any 1 knw d cost to hack a ps3 nd hw much 4 ps3 pad?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Medal of Honour: Warfighter

Alan Wake
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bankybobo11: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
Please how does the PlaystationR Plus work? Add me on PSN with Bankybobo. Thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
bankybobo11:
Please how does the PlaystationR Plus work? Add me on PSN with Bankybobo. Thanks

As the name implies PS Plus is an additional service that enhances your PS experience. It has a couple of advantages such as reduced game prices and free monthly games. It is not essential but if you decide you want to subscribe then you'd do well to take advantage of all it offers or else it'll be a waste. I am not renewing my PS+ sub because I have not played ¼ of the games I bought or downloaded.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bankybobo11: 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
LordReed:

As the name implies PS Plus is an additional service that enhances your PS experience. It has a couple of advantages such as reduced game prices and free monthly games. It is not essential but if you decide you want to subscribe then you'd do well to take advantage of all it offers or else it'll be a waste. I am not renewing my PS+ sub because I have not played ¼ of the games I bought or downloaded.

Wow, thanks. I need one more clarification, can I play online with a friend in another location entirely without subscribing for the PS +? Also, heard the sub is around 6k per month in Nigerian Naira, how true is that. I only play FIFA 16 on my ps4 because honestly, I love only soccer. Thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
bankybobo11:

Wow, thanks. I need one more clarification, can I play online with a friend in another location entirely without subscribing for the PS +? Also, heard the sub is around 6k per month in Nigerian Naira, how true is that. I only play FIFA 16 on my ps4 because honestly, I love only soccer. Thanks
You can only play online multiplayer on the PS4 with a PS+ subscription. As for the price, it depends. I only know the prices for the UK PS+: £5.99, £14.99 & £39.99 for 1 month, 3 months & 12 months subscription respectively. I've never actually paid full price, I usually get it around £29.99 for the 12 month subscription (lowest I've gotten is 23.99).
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bankybobo11: 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
cao:

You can only play online multiplayer on the PS4 with a PS+ subscription. As for the price, it depends. I only know the prices for the UK PS+: £5.99, £14.99 & £39.99 for 1 month, 3 months & 12 months subscription respectively. I've never actually paid full price, I usually get it around £29.99 for the 12 month subscription (lowest I've gotten is 23.99).

These aren't costly at all, I mean these UK rates. I'll start with a month's sub and see how it works. Shouldn't be up to 3k here. Thanks a bunch, you've been absolutely helpful. Cheers
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
bankybobo11:

These aren't costly at all, I mean these UK rates. I'll start with a month's sub and see how it works. Shouldn't be up to 3k here. Thanks a bunch, you've been absolutely helpful. Cheers
No worries, just make sure you buy the one for your account (that is the country that you set up your PSN account).
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bankybobo11: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
cao:

No worries, just make sure you buy the one for your account (that is the country that you set up your PSN account).

I used the UK to set up my account. Means the rates you posted earlier apply to me. I'll just need to convert to NGN to have an idea of what to expect. Thanks once again.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by vower(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2016
who knws how to hack ps3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 9:39am On Feb 20, 2016
cao:

You can only play online multiplayer on the PS4 with a PS+ subscription.

Oops! I didn't know this.

cao:

I've never actually paid full price, I usually get it around £29.99 for the 12 month subscription (lowest I've gotten is 23.99).

Is the discount you get work related?

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.