Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (773828 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
Am playing Clash of Queens..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
Macrophage:

My man I've been really busy. What's your own excuse. Lol

Lol! I've been busy too tongue

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
dimdim001:

Lol! I've been busy too tongue
oga mi, na u be dis?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Holuwatoobii(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
hi everyone my name is Tobi and am new to the forum, looking at some post about gaming as a guest, then I realised that(what the he!! two hockey sticks am I still doing not joining this site, so that it won't look as if am spamming the forums, here are the list of games that I am currently playing:
platform: ps2
games: scarface the world is yours(similar to gta series), x-men wolverine origins, pes 2014, Indiana Jones emperor tomb.
also if you guys want to download retro(old) games, you can visit this site: theisozone.com to download great games, you can find ps2, xbox og, pc, sega Dreamcast and other platform games there, I download new games from that site every week, my username is babatobi
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ehhhhh guys!

I know it's customary to always be nice to the first timers.

But our dog just went up the chimney! undecided
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
Will take a short break from Dark Soul 3 for a while need to do justice to this Uncharted 4, already done 8 hours with Nathan Drake, what a perfect weekend cool

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
AKBliv010:
oga mi, na u be dis?

Hehe! I hail oo smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Quantum800: 6:47am On Nov 07, 2016
Mafia3, Battlefield1 and COD infinit ware far. ..All ps4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by davo90tico(m): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2016
Pes 17 pc version
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by donchan1001hp: 11:59am On Nov 07, 2016
swagifted:
i never get impressive laps on project cars yet ... The game i used to benchmark my lap times on nurbugring and other famous tracks are NFS shift...(BMW M3 GTS and Nissan GTR black edition)... Lol.. Turn off assists na for professionals na... And you be professional.

Man looks like you good with sims do you care to join our group just msg me on this number +2348085787308
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
Wizzoe360:
Will take a short break from Dark Soul 3 for a while need to do justice to this Uncharted 4, already done 8 hours with Nathan Drake, what a perfect weekend cool

Uncharted 4 completed, back to Dark soul 3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
Wizzoe360:

Dark souls ,playing uc4 now ,thinking of buying doom or dark souls next ? Heard its very very hard to play ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
tobianthony:

Dark souls ,playing uc4 now ,thinking of buying doom or dark souls next ? Heard its very very hard to play ?

Bro, dark soul series is not an easy game at all shocked, especially for the fact you have any never tried out dark soul series. its the most hardest game have ever played. In my candid opinion if you believe you have guts and you dont mind losing as much as possible then give it a try. Check out videos on youtube to see what you are in for. Its a game you character in the game dies a million time. Goodluck grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hi Gamers in the house, I would like to confirm If I can get games copied on my PS4 console. Got an offer for FIFA 17. just need to confirm if it is legit and no consequence what so ever.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 9:04am On Nov 09, 2016
Wizzoe360:
Hi Gamers in the house, I would like to confirm If I can get games copied on my PS4 console. Got an offer for FIFA 17. just need to confirm if it is legit and no consequence what so ever.

Just be prepared to never play online with that console or connect to PSN.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
LordReed:

Just be prepared to never play online with that console or connect to PSN.

Seriously shocked
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:17am On Nov 10, 2016
Wizzoe360:

Seriously shocked

Well I hear they ban modded ps4 consoles so you need to be sure you want to go that route.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
You don't know how it can pain...until late it happens to you.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by chiedozieX(m): 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
Fire up some classics and feel alright! Recession is real!!

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nihilist:
You don't know how it can pain...until late it happens to you.
i feel you bro one of the worst moment in fifa also d no.1 cause of damaged controllers,lol.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
Just got my FIFA 17 ps4, looking to game online with someone
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
Having trouble signing into PSN, anyone else experiencing this?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
chiedozieX:
Fire up some classics and feel alright! Recession is real!!
This game that yr. Classic!!

Na Allied Assault i still never play....yet!! That one is even much better than Pacific Assault!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
Quantum800:
Mafia3, Battlefield1 and COD infinit ware far. ..All ps4

Men heard cod iw is only two player split screen for local multiplayer so won't be buying it .

Wondering if ur playing online and what network you are using ? For 25k campaign alone ain't worth it man ....

Battlefield no local multiplayer split screen too
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by chiedozieX(m): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2016
Lana1:
This game that yr. Classic!!

Na Allied Assault i still never play....yet!! That one is even much better than Pacific Assault!!
Yeah..Allied Assault might be better, it even has higher ratings,,but the graphics might be too poor by today's standards....I will try and give it a go too.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by maxpane1: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
tobianthony:

Men heard cod iw is only two player split screen for local multiplayer so won't be buying it .

Wondering if ur playing online and what network you are using ? For 25k campaign alone ain't worth it man ....

Battlefield no local multiplayer split screen too
wat console are u playing on..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
maxpane1:

wat console are u playing on..

Ps4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by maxpane1: 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
tobianthony:

Ps4
l
ok! i use hotspot with mtn line on xbox one, works just fine with close country..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
seems phcn just spoilt my console. black ops just freezes ,FIFA just keeps showing that tiny download sign and to format will take 9 hours cos of the large HDD. Na wa o. how do u guys play even with the on and off of phcn.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by justpeehay(m): 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
Two words***solar electricity***
ozyblazze:
seems phcn just spoilt my console. black ops just freezes ,FIFA just keeps showing that tiny download sign and to format will take 9 hours cos of the large HDD. Na wa o. how do u guys play even with the on and off of phcn.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by maxpane1: 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
justpeehay:
Two words***solar electricity***
solar ke' where d money.... buy one small ups for d console shutdown wen light goes off...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 2:23am On Nov 13, 2016
maxpane1:
solar ke' where d money.... buy one small ups for d console shutdown wen light goes off...
true talk.....dunno where Oga solar wan make I get money for the thing. but yours is also a wise...but stressful decision. I had to delete my user data to get it working again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.