Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (776153 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2016
trux:

I always have same issue with my card what I do I buy gift card from Amazon load it to my account then I can now make my purchases

us or UK ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
swagifted:
am really not a fan of ratchet and clank and co.
Lol. Neither am i.

Anyways i'm surprised they dint add the best games for CoD, Nfs, Tomb Raider etc...

And was Assassins Creed 2 really the best?? I think Assassins Creed 3 was better. I also think Mass Effect 3 was better than ME 2. But the ending of ME 3 was crappy sha.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
ozyblazze:

us or UK ?
My console is on US region so buy US
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lana1:
Lol. Neither am i.

Anyways i'm surprised they dint add the best games for CoD, Nfs, Tomb Raider etc...

And was Assassins Creed 2 really the best?? I think Assassins Creed 3 was better. I also think Mass Effect 3 was better than ME 2. But the ending of ME 3 was crappy sha.
To me sef... NFS even don't really have mouth in this next Gen thing... Na dia older games de help matters
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 12:56am On Oct 13, 2016
Battlefield 1

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2016
AKBliv010:
Battlefield 1
i salute you chief... Some classic warefare shitt.. Abeg.. Are there modern guns?.. Or de stuck to the trailers?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 8:21am On Oct 13, 2016
Playstation VR experience at Kings Cross this morning.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2016
swagifted:
i salute you chief... Some classic warefare shitt.. Abeg.. Are there modern guns?.. Or de stuck to the trailers?

It doesn't have modern weapons it a game set in World War 1...historical sturvs bro...should be ace. Waiting for my new gaming keyboard to come then I'll jump into it..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nihilist:
Playstation VR experience at Kings Cross this morning.

Lol! Kings cross huh!
A perfect get away to a surreal fantasy world,
The new platform 9 and 3 quarters
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by liberty188: 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
chiedozieX:

Aiight,,I will add u up on whatsapp
I'm still waiting for you to add me up Bro. I have limited time here in Abuja and will soon be going back to kaduna...call me let's make something happen.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by chiedozieX(m): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Auctioning off my 320Gb external hard disk..filled with games from ps2 era to ps4 era..this harddisk has 34 intense action games.. Take a look at the picture below to the games. If u need any additional game, hit me up and I will add them for u..if u need subtraction still Holla,,I will remove asap.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
chiedozieX:
Auctioning off my 320Gb external hard disk..filled with games from ps2 era to ps4 era..this harddisk has 34 intense action games.. Take a look at the picture below to the games. If u need any additional game, hit me up and I will add them for u..if u need subtraction still Holla,,I will remove asap.

undecided shows us the good stuff nah! We know u recently downloaded mafia 3 for christsakes! Wetin 64megabyte limbo dey find for that harddrive now? Game wey boys finish dat year In 30mins
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by chiedozieX(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
Silkmoth33:

undecided shows us the good stuff nah! We know u recently downloaded mafia 3 for christsakes! Wetin 64megabyte limbo dey find for that harddrive now? Game wey boys finish dat year In 30mins
Boss!! No be my fault those other AAA games are based on special request... You know nah..but new grt games still here like hitman 6 alpha, sniper elite 3, Phantom pain,etc
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
chiedozieX:

Boss!! No be my fault those other AAA games are based on special request... You know nah..but new grt games still here like hitman 6 alpha, sniper elite 3, Phantom pain,etc

Ehn u be boss nah! U to try sef! But commot that limbo.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by chiedozieX(m): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Lol..I will see what I can do

Ehn u be boss nah! U to try sef! But commot that limbo.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ultmatmus(m): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2016
chiedozieX:
Boss i need ooo how we go do am
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by chiedozieX(m): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
ultmatmus:

Boss i need ooo how we go do am
Bosses boss, which state are you residing in?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ultmatmus(m): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
chiedozieX:
Bosses boss, which state are you residing in?
Chairman Na Abeokuta i dey school oo
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
mafia 3 i will try and finish this as quick as possible i want to swap it with rise of tomb raider when done

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ready to save the world

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by toolluu: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=donchan1001hp post=48982236]

no, pc.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by SmeagolC(m): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
I think I just got to a Nigerian pc gamer's heaven.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
trux:
mafia 3 i will try and finish this as quick as possible i want to swap it with rise of tomb raider when done
We use the same theme, at some point I really have to get back to my Witcher 3 playthrough.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
cao:

We use the same theme, at some point I really have to get back to my Witcher 3 playthrough.
am telling u can stop playing it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
cao:

CoD: Infinite Warfare open beta this weekend. How did you enjoy it last weekend?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
LordReed:

CoD: Infinite Warfare open beta this weekend. How did you enjoy it last weekend?
It was only available for those who pre-ordered or won codes, someone on NL gave me code on Monday, I spent about 10 minutes on it and remembered why I hate CoD multiplayer so much, campers galore. See one ode during domination - 28 kills not a single capture or defend, in fact the SoB literally ran and gunned some dudes in front of me, then ran away to get shot at, leaving me to claim the point, until another sensible teammate came along. I jejely went back to my Overwatch.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin grin cheesy grin
cao:

It was only available for those who pre-ordered or won codes, someone on NL gave me code on Monday, I spent about 10 minutes on it and remembered why I hate CoD multiplayer so much, campers galore. See one ode during domination - 28 kills not a single capture or defend, in fact the SoB literally ran and gunned some dudes in front of me, then ran away to get shot at, leaving me to claim the point, until another sensible teammate came along. I jejely went back to my Overwatch.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
cao:

Lol. Campers are the worst.
Give Battlefield a try na. 99% of the time, u'd be paired with teammates who actually play the objective. I'm sure u wont have the same issues u ve with CoD.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
Wizzoe360:
Ready to save the world
How far have u started ur mafia 3 how the story so far?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lana1:
Lol. Campers are the worst.
Give Battlefield a try na. 99% of the time, u'd be paired with teammates who actually play the objective. I'm sure u wont have the same issues u ve with CoD.
From my short forays in the betas, I prefer BF1, bearing in mind I played it solo, was hella confused and probably killed myself more times in BF1, but it seemed they were more choices during the match in BF1 when compared to CoDIW. I liked that I could be Calvary or a pilot or an actual tank, unlike CoD where we are all technically infantry. And this my Overwatch addiction is strong-o, I'm on level 42 (bearing in mind on CoD: BO3, I'm either 43 or 47 & I've had the game since January). I really need to stop putting my life on hold for this game, I've shtako to do. BTW, I just turned it back on again.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Is anybody having problems getting on to PSN?

I can't sign in to the store or EA servers tonight
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 1:30am On Oct 22, 2016
Nihilist:
Is anybody having problems getting on to PSN?

I can't sign in to the store or EA servers tonight

Same issue here...wide spread problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.