Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (772526 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
arabadayor17:
Far cry 3.. Slow gamer
Slow gamer is me playing The Witcher 3 for 13 hours straight and not touching it again. In my defence, one needs to play TW3 for at least 12 hours per session, and I always want to play it at around 1am in the morning. I'll finally get back into it and probably die trying.

Sidebar: Your signature cracked me up, that one na professional lighting or over-filtering.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Singapore1(m): 9:07am On Jan 16, 2017
FIFA 17 anybody?

singapore00 ( origin )
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 10:00am On Jan 16, 2017
Singapore1:
FIFA 17 anybody?

singapore00 ( origin )

WizziWho - origin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Singapore1(m): 10:03am On Jan 16, 2017
Wizzoe360:

WizziWho - origin
online?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
I've been on a winning streak since switching to 4231 wide formation sha.

Just won div1

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nihilist:

Just won div1
Boss! cool
Oya go and win FUT Div 1 lipsrsealed

Or better still go for Elite 1 in Fut Champions grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
Singapore1:

online?
Som1 dropped Origin ID ya still asking if its online...

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Singapore1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lana1:
Lwkmd I am origin newbies

I am used to dzrepack games
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lana1:
Boss! cool
Oya go and win FUT Div 1 lipsrsealed

Or better still go for Elite 1 in Fut Champions grin

I refuse to play FUT and spend money on players that are already in the game and available to use in seasons.

Plus I don't have near enough time to grind for coins I need to buy the players that suit my play style.

I play with Manyoo in seasons. Big man little man with Ibra and Mkhitaryan. Only God knows how much in time and money that would cost on the FUT side of things.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
Singapore1:

Lwkmd I am origin newbies

I am used to dzrepack games
Lol. Just add him. And u guys ll be able to play each other
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nihilist:

I refuse to play FUT and spend money on players that are already in the game and available to use in seasons.

Plus I don't have near enough time to grind for coins I need to buy the players that suit my play style.

I play with Manyoo in seasons. Big man little man with Ibra and Mkhitaryan. Only God knows how much in time and money that would cost on the FUT side of things.
FUT is not for the faint-hearted. And the hustle for cards this yr is real with the introduction of FUT Champions.

Sticking to Seasons is probably the best idea coz u go just dey smash ur controller almost every week grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 5:41am On Jan 18, 2017
cout << "Hello World!";

Play the complete version of Watch Dogs 2 for three hours, free on PlayStation Store: https:///J3aCBqYq5J https:///cXBGBpkaQ9
Time to do some speed run
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by WaffenSS(m): 7:55am On Jan 18, 2017
purplekayc:
how's the weather?

Mild
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lana1:
lol
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
This Fifa 17 online season PC can be very annoying, strictly on tactical defending angry embarassed, when one is already used to legacy defending to mark your opponent becomes do or die affair. Opponent wey u suppose beat
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 12:21am On Jan 19, 2017
Wizzoe360:
This Fifa 17 online season PC can be very annoying, strictly on tactical defending angry embarassed, when one is already used to legacy defending to mark your opponent becomes do or die affair. Opponent wey u suppose beat
Lmao. Welcome to the club.
Hint: Control ur player manually and use more of jockey. Contain is absolutely useless!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Singapore1(m): 1:21am On Jan 19, 2017
Wizzoe360:
I thought I am the only one experiencing it..
Defending is very poor compare to pes 2017 ..once they collect the ball just wait for the goal kick or when they score..

That's why I make sure I utilize my ball well..
By the way I am still unable to log in to origin ..tried everything..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 1:37am On Jan 19, 2017
About to finish dark souls 2....after starting 4 times. Thought I'd never finish it.

was also playing GTA 4 and in one of the cars I stole,one of Fela's music was playing .full audio,had to turn up the volume XD

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lordZOUGA(m): 1:51am On Jan 19, 2017
Legacy defending is for noobs. The AI does most of the marking. With tactical defending, you have to make all the decisions.

EA knows this. That's why only tactical defending is allowed on seasons because it wouldn't be a fair contest for most teams
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 7:43am On Jan 19, 2017
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter (PS4)
The Banner Saga (PS4}
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
Singapore1:

I thought I am the only one experiencing it..
Defending is very poor compare to pes 2017 ..once they collect the ball just wait for the goal kick or when they score..

That's why I make sure I utilize my ball well..
By the way I am still unable to log in to origin ..tried everything..

Have you sent the mail yet?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Singapore1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
Wizzoe360:

Have you sent the mail yet?
sent.. told me to give them 48hrs
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by modz: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
Finished witcher 3, trying to clear the far cry 4 map. Ran through Child of Light, great game.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
Epp me to thank God .I've finished dark souls 2 :scholar of the first sin. issnor han heasy tin.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by techlegram: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
I am currently playing the sequel of Outlast part 2 recently launched. Its a horror terrifying game which gives you booms on the sit while playing. I must say Outlast 2 one of the truly horrifying game and makes you switching on the lights that was turned off on the game starting. This is the link of Outlast 2 game if you want to read about it. http://techlegram.com/outlast2-demo-game-sequel/

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by chiedozieX(m): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2017
Farcry primal and watch dogs 2 for pc is now very much available in abuja.. Contact if interested.. 080362959'09
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2017
Dark souls 3
Mad max
Infinite warfare
Mafia 3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lordZOUGA(m): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2017
just got FIFA 17 on ps4 and it looks amazing.

Add me on psn: Pfftman, if you want to play
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lordZOUGA(m): 10:16am On Jan 20, 2017
Nihilist:

Just won div1

whats your psn?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by timyonkers: 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dark Souls 3, addictive game. Anyone played Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare? I am willing to buy one. Late I know but will.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
timyonkers:
Dark Souls 3, addictive game. Anyone played Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare? I am willing to buy one. Late I know but will.
am on now about to finish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.