Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (774737 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by techlegram: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
I m currently playing Hill Climb 2 an awesome Android based game. It is the newer version of Hill Climb which mainly deals with the automobile mechanics. The latest release is more about racing and cross the line earlier than competitor. I also love car dragging games and one of the best drag racing games i http://techlegram.com/top-drag-racing-games-android/ ........... This is an article which writes about all best car dragging games.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by arabadayor17(m): 6:07am On Jan 24, 2017
cao:

Slow gamer is me playing The Witcher 3 for 13 hours straight and not touching it again. In my defence, one needs to play TW3 for at least 12 hours per session, and I always want to play it at around 1am in the morning. I'll finally get back into it and probably die trying.

Sidebar: Your signature cracked me up, that one na professional lighting or over-filtering.

1am in the morning? You must be a weirdo grin

I weak o. Na both join together. Professional lightning and extra ordinary filtering.
I fear Facebook and IG girls. grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Wizzoe360:

I doff my hat for all gamers who have finished the dark soul series. I tried playing Dark soul 3 (this is my first experience with the dark soul series), omo shocked, this wan no be shere shere undecided. I just killed the first Boss at the game inception, since then it has been DIE DIE DIE. This is truly a game, not the usual adventure games where you get hit with bullets and co, and you still go on acting like the ACTOR. The game is all about patience, evaluating your opponent, you dare not rush fighting, even the lowest enemy will cut you down. As I take on this arduous task, I know from the bottom of my heart this is not the normal business as usual games. Youtube videos will be my partner in crime in achieving this. This is the first game I am playing that am not giving my self a deadline on finishing it. I will just enjoy the moment as I take this Bold step cool.

Really enjoying this Dark soul 3 now, got my mojo back. Currently at Irithyll of the Boreal Valley. The cinematics scene for the bosses are just too dope, my best boss fight is the Abyss Watchers, a hell of a fight.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 1:34am On Jan 27, 2017
Wizzoe360:

Really enjoying this Dark soul 3 now, got my mojo back. Currently at Irithyll of the Boreal Valley. The cinematics scene for the bosses are just too dope, my best boss fight is the Abyss Watchers, a hell of a fight.

Don't forget to level up on your stamina and some others like dexterity,vitality or adaptability. stamina helps u a lot with multiple strike enemies. also get a 100% damage reduction shield.that sheit saves lives
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by maxpane1: 10:34am On Jan 27, 2017
Anyone interested in this blackops 3 on xbox one...11k

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
Currently juggling through a lot of games (haha...), but the ones I'm really trying to complete are Gravity Rush Remastered, The Last Of Us Remastered, and Pokemon Sun. Next I'll probably try to complete Lego City Undercover...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Been a while I came around. I so much love this thread

Currently I'm on Battlefield 4 and Assassin's Creed IV with the occasional Fifa 16 in between.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
maxpane1:
Anyone interested in this blackops 3 on xbox one...11k
Would have loved to add this to my collection but I don't play on Xbox and I'm gradually becoming very occupied which is a bit sad
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lordZOUGA(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lana1:
cheesy
Good guys always have better guns. The M4 has a faster firing speed and better recoil than the AK 47.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by maxpane1: 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
KingMEXX:
Would have loved to add this to my collection but I don't play on Xbox and I'm gradually becoming very occupied which is a bit sad

no p...if u know anyone on Xbox let em know....
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 1:16am On Jan 28, 2017
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 7:59am On Jan 28, 2017
Lana1:
cheesy
good guy= United States military , bad guy =middle east mercenaries.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2017
Lana1:
cheesy
this is not necessarily true
Any one can pick up a gun
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2017
cao:
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter.
Your thoughts?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2017
lordZOUGA:

Good guys always have better guns. The M4 has a faster firing speed and better recoil than the AK 47.
True. Thats not an M4 tho. Its an M16 rifle
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 11:39am On Jan 28, 2017
swagifted:
good guy= United States military , bad guy =middle east mercenaries.
Lol. According to CS: GO and CoD: MW.

Besides shey no be AK our nigerian police dey always use grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2017
purplekayc:
this is not necessarily true
Any one can pick up a gun
Yes.
But according to games na.....
Shey u don ever see terrorist dey use M4 for CoD? grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2017
Lana1:
Lol. According to CS: GO and CoD: MW.

Besides shey no be AK our nigerian police dey always use grin grin
AK with one magazine... And maybe half ration de inside
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2017
swagifted:
AK with one magazine... And maybe half ration de inside
Lol. God epp this country!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lana1:
Yes.
But according to games na.....
Shey u don ever see terrorist dey use M4 for CoD? grin grin
do you remember call of duty modern warfare 2?
In the aeroplane scene where the President's plane was being high hacked by terrorist were they holding AKs?

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
Macrophage:

Your thoughts?
I like it, completed the first case.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by otunba88(m): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
Sorry for deviation op, a gtx960 OC 4gddr5 for sale, 90k. Chat with me on 08039117027.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
purplekayc:
In the aeroplane scene where the President's plane was being high hacked by terrorist were they holding AKs?
I dont recall that scene in MW2.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lordZOUGA(m): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lana1:
True. Thats not an M4 tho. Its an M16 rifle
Are you sure about that? M4 images
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lana1:
I dont recall that scene in MW2.
sorry I meant MW3

I think they were holding sub automatic weapons

Types used by the Russian mafia when doing assassinations

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
purplekayc:
was that not in mw3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
purplekayc:
sorry I meant MW3

they were not M4/16's still tho.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
swagifted:
they were not M4/16's still tho.
but they were not AKs either
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
lordZOUGA:

Are you sure about that? M4 images
I might not know much about guns but am sure of this one(no thanks to BF4 grin)
The M16 is longer than the M4. It also has a longer barrel.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lana1:
I might not know much about guns but am sure of this one(no thanks to BF4 grin)
The M16 is longer than the M4. It also has a longer barrel.

for me when choosing guns I make sure I have a snipping weapon and an AK if available else I look for an automatic weapon with the most rounds
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
purplekayc:
sorry I meant MW3

Hmmn. Maybe. But the prefered weapons for most of those Eastern terrorist groups and Russian seperatists as portrayed by CoD: MW1-3 na Ak grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.