Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (774493 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by TheBawse(m): 8:04pm On May 09, 2017
Just got an xbox one with abt 6 games .
GTA 5
Call of duty:black ops 3
Call of duty : infinite warfare
Call of duty modern warfare remastered
The crew
Battlefield 1.

I would be starting with call of duty : infinite warefare. Wld brief the house as i progress

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 8:30pm On May 10, 2017
Downloading Nier Automata and Sniper Ghost Warrior 3. Almost done with Nier Automata.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by otunba88(m): 9:28pm On May 10, 2017
Wizzoe360:
Downloading Nier Automata and Sniper Ghost Warrior 3. Almost done with Nier Automata.
Let us hook up for exchange of games with the two games above pls. Location is lagos and contact me on 08039117027 via whatsapp. I have great database of 2017 games.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by otunba88(m): 9:33pm On May 10, 2017
TheBawse:
GTA 5
The crew
Battlefield 1.

I would be starting with call of duty : infinite warefare. Wld brief the house as i progress
Start with cod mw then black ops then infinte warfare so u can grab the story nd enjoy it beta.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 9:55pm On May 10, 2017
otunba88:

Let us hook up for exchange of games with the two games above pls. Location is lagos and contact me on 08039117027 via whatsapp. I have great database of 2017 games.

I also have huge database of games, mostly delete games when am done or not too impressed. So I dont think you have any 2017 games that I dont already have.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by otunba88(m): 10:46pm On May 10, 2017
Wizzoe360:

I also have huge database of games, mostly delete games when am done or not too impressed. So I dont think you have any 2017 games that I dont already have.

Really? Then I am interested in those two games howcan you share pls?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 10:53pm On May 10, 2017
otunba88:

Really? Then I am interested in those two games howcan you share pls?

Will complete Nier Automata tonight, just 5gb left on it, Ghost sniper next on queue which is 42gb from Oceannsofgames.com. I only download in midnight so Should complete ghost sniper by friday morning or saturday. Could swap games on Sunday.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by maxpane1: 11:48pm On May 10, 2017
TheBawse:
GTA 5
The crew
Battlefield 1.

don't even play the infinite warfare. go straight to multi player or zombie...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by otunba88(m): 12:03am On May 11, 2017
Wizzoe360:

Will complete Nier Automata tonight, just 5gb left on it, Ghost sniper next on queue which is 42gb from Oceannsofgames.com. I only download in midnight so Should complete ghost sniper by friday morning or saturday. Could swap games on Sunday.
Ok, noted. But if u don't mind, can I know the kind of games u wish to get from me so i can check my database.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by TheBawse(m): 8:26am On May 11, 2017
otunba88:

Start with cod mw then black ops then infinte warfare so u can grab the story nd enjoy it beta.

would do that, thanks man
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by otunba88(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2017
Wizzoe360:

Greetings bros, can I know the games u need or want so I can check my database. Thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 11, 2017
Has anyone played Bioshock remaster ? Is it any good ? Never played it on PS3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 7:25pm On May 11, 2017
Nier Automata

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 7:27pm On May 11, 2017
otunba88:

Greetings bros, can I know the games u need or want so I can check my database. Thanks

Can you just send a screenshot to my whatsapp 08088402682
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by otunba88(m): 11:25pm On May 11, 2017
Wizzoe360:

Can you just send a screenshot to my whatsapp 08088402682
Ok.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:36am On May 13, 2017
An NPC felt it was necessary to animate a Chicken in the fight for Winterhold [Skyrim]

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:39am On May 13, 2017
Spotted this guy in Brooklyn.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 10:03pm On May 13, 2017
Wizzoe360:
Nier Automata
Joey Crack in da house!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 11:52pm On May 13, 2017
Silkmoth:
An NPC felt it was necessary to animate a Chicken in the fight for Winterhold [Skyrim]

NPC? Are you sure that's the word you're looking for? I guess they didn't want to animate slow mo doves...too John Woo for them. Maybe they were trying to answer the age old question, why the chicken crossed the road?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 12:13am On May 14, 2017
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:15am On May 14, 2017
cao:

NPC? Are you sure that's the word you're looking for? I guess they didn't want to animate slow mo doves...too John Woo for them. Maybe they were trying to answer the age old question, why the chicken crossed the road?

NPC means Non-player character.

And the undead chicken is an in-game glitch grin

Arniel Gane is one of the mages of the college in winterhold, whom you can make ur companion or personal bodyguard. grin

As a mage, he is versed with magic skills in the various magical schools(even though all you ever see him do are destruction, restoration, and sub-par or apprentice level conjuration and alteration spells. grin

Here he used a conjuration spell to bring a dead chicken back to life grin. The idea of conjuring or reanimating an undead, is so dey can fight for the spell caster.

No NPC(non-playable character, Arniel Gane) will conjure a chicken as a pet or undead guardian, let alone in battle grin

The battle for winterhold is played when the dragonborn(the protagonist) decides to allign with the imperial side of the war.

The useless stormcloacks against the empire are the most impoverished rebels you will ever come across. They all look like cavemen and occupy and claim the wastelands(winterhold, windhelm, falkreath and dawnstar as well as other settlements).

I've digressed much.

Anyway, Arniel Gane would have been better off reanimating a horse than a chicken in a war against the stormcloacks. grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 12:23am On May 14, 2017
Silkmoth:

NPC means Non-player character.

And the undead chicken is an in-game glitch grin

Arniel Gane is one of the mages of the college in winterhold, whom you can make ur companion or personal bodyguard. grin

As a mage, he is versed with magic skills in the various magical schools(even though all you ever see him do are destruction, restoration, and sub-par or apprentice level conjuration and alteration spells. grin

Here he used a conjuration spell to bring a dead chicken back to life grin. The idea of conjuring or reanimating an undead, is so dey can fight for the spell caster.

No NPC(non-playable character, Arniel Gane) will conjure a chicken as a pet or undead guardian, let alone in battle grin

The battle for winterhold is played when the dragonborn(the protagonist) decides to allign with the imperial side of the war.

The useless stormcloacks against the empire are the most impoverished rebels you will ever come across. They all look like cavemen and occupy and claim the wastelands(winterhold, windhelm, falkreath and dawnstar as well as other settlements).

I've digressed much.

Anyway, Arniel Gane would have been better off reanimating a horse than a chicken in a war against the stormcloacks. grin
Yes, I know what NPC means. It didn't make sense to me in context, 'cause all I saw in layman terms was he's obviously talking about an animator, since NPCs don't create games. Although, I guess it makes sense to TES' gamer...and no, I'll not be playing any TES game, I haven't finished Witcher 3 yet and I'm not going to pour 100s of hours into a Scrolls game.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:32am On May 14, 2017
Oh okay cheesy

When I said animator I actually meant conjuring an undead! grin To bring back a chicken from the land of hades.

You should try skyrim oh! cheesy

The game is so small(map wise) and way too easy than the witcher3 cheesy

Then again, You've been saying the same thing about the witcher3 for months now. An hr or two won't be dat bad oh! cheesy

Or let me hint you in on some spoilers* kiss

Geralt later becomes a mutant. cheesy

cao:

Yes, I know what NPC means. It didn't make sense to me in context, 'cause all I saw in layman terms was he's obviously talking about an animator, since NPCs don't create games. Although, I guess it makes sense to TES' gamer...and no, I'll not be playing any TES game, I haven't finished Witcher 3 yet and I'm not going to pour 100s of hours into a Scrolls game.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 12:37am On May 14, 2017
Silkmoth:
Oh okay cheesy

When I said animator I actually meant conjuring an undead! grin To bring back a chicken from the land of hades.

You should try skyrim oh! cheesy

The game is so small(map wise) and way too easy than the witcher3 cheesy

Then again, You've been saying the same thing about the witcher3 for months now. An hr or two won't be dat bad oh! cheesy

Or let me hint you in on some spoilers* kiss

Geralt later becomes a mutant. cheesy

You should have said reanimate. As for Witcher 3, I believe a session should last at least 12 hours. It needs to be given its proper due. I've every intention of finishing it, I even got the expansion pass when it was on sale. My theme is a daily reminder to play the game - I'm guessing it's not working.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:42am On May 14, 2017
cao:

You should have said reanimate. As for Witcher 3, I believe a session should last at least 12 hours. It needs to be given its proper due. I've every intention of finishing it, I even got the expansion pass when it was on sale. My theme is a daily reminder to play the game - I'm guessing it's not working.

Lol! That's right, reanimate!

You need a goal or something else about the game to help you get infatuated with it or to help you get hooked in! grin

You even got the expansion pass.
grin

Blood and wine is d best part of the game oh! Hope you've tried the dlc expansion.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:09am On May 14, 2017
As for Skyrim, You really should play the game. cheesy

It rocks! The special edition even has an added feature in it's dragonborn dlc that lets you transform into a dragon. shocked like wtf! cheesy

That way you can join ur dragon brothers, odahvind, paarthunax and alduin(to mention a few) in the skies of kazaar as a dovah! cheesy

Dovahkiin = dragon language for dragonborn
Dovah = dragon
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bestchoicefurni: 6:10pm On May 14, 2017
We have reviewed top selling computer desks available in the market. We have tested performance of each model based upon various factors such as portability, comfort and of course price point. Read these best compact computer desk and choose the for you today!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by BlossomJey: 10:11pm On May 14, 2017
Please anyone have *Shadow of War* or *Shadow of Mordor* Here? I'm in Benin,currently downloading via torrent but I just noticed I would need password to open the zip file, and the site to get the password needs me to complete a survey before downloading. Please help a brother . PC games only BTW, I have Watch Dogs 1 and 2 if any one interested
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 10:06am On May 15, 2017
BlossomJey:
Please anyone have *Shadow of War* or *Shadow of Mordor* Here? I'm in Benin,currently downloading via torrent but I just noticed I would need password to open the zip file, and the site to get the password needs me to complete a survey before downloading. Please help a brother . PC games only BTW, I have Watch Dogs 1 and 2 if any one interested

You are using the wrong site. Try fitgirl-repacks.site and select magnet torrent, make sure you have uTorrent installed.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:48am On May 15, 2017
tobianthony:
Has anyone played Bioshock remaster ? Is it any good ? Never played it on PS3

Since it's a remaster, I'm more than willing to tell you to go ahead
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:56am On May 15, 2017
cao:

But on a more serious note cao, bethesda has said the next scrolls game will beat the standards set by CD projekt red grin

Isn't that worth considering atleast the latest scrolls game cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 15, 2017
finished mass effect yesterday.

awesome ending. maybe i'll do a second playthrough [on insanity], but i doubt it - the game is too big and my time is too limited.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (497) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.