Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (806966 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (506) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Darksider131: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
purplekayc:
how plz?
dude the new sh*t is coming with 20gb and every new sub you get 10gb abi 20gb

Also 4.5g internet connection,
Cheap data plus good connection ..you know what that means.

(downloading +gaming)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
PCGamesLab:

This is Channel link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzMjpEHdfpU2i38n1JLAG6Q
OK, are you in Nigeria?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by PCGamesLab(m): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
purplekayc:
OK, are you in Nigeria?
No, I am not in Nigeria.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by PCGamesLab(m): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
purplekayc:
OK, are you in Nigeria?
I am from Pakistan.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by PCGamesLab(m): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
purplekayc:
how plz?
What is TSTV? Can you explain.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
PCGamesLab:

What is TSTV? Can you explain.

https://www.tstvafrica.com/index.php
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by steevy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nihilist:

Normally I for talk smack say you no fit finish am, but after that Batman stunt you pulled, na hailings I gats dey hail you.

But seriously though, this game to super grindy mehn. Too grindy. No wander they introduced micro-transactions.

This is looking like one of those games I will never even get to the middle let alone finish - MGS5. Witcher 3, Bloodborne, Infamous second son, etc...

If u don tire for am already make we swap... I get lost legacy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
steevy:

If u don tire for am already make we swap... I get lost legacy

I no dey Naija bro.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by steevy(m): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nihilist:

I no dey Naija bro.

Oh, shit
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by steevy(m): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
Na wah o, how i go write shiit and nairaland convert am to poo?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
PCGamesLab:

This is Channel link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzMjpEHdfpU2i38n1JLAG6Q
saw your channel.
You don't do any call of duty ,battlefield or other popular FPS?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
I just realised I game out my bf3 premium while not knowing it was premium. got it back and they're telling me say person don use the code cry
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 9:02am On Oct 16, 2017
Yesterday Origins, Virginia (PS4).
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2017
Fortnite BR
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by shubhixx: 10:09am On Oct 16, 2017
shubhixx:
[/quote][quote author=Gamine post=1361760]
Yea peeps,
anyone gaming these days??

this area seems to be a bit dry

so why dont we just say whut we r gaming now
whut platform and why u r playing it

Me,
i am playing flappy bird nowadays.... lol and seriously enoying it
http://www.yodownload.com/flappy-bird-apk/

im currently on shinobido, way of the ninja
PS2
im playin it cos its a bit like Tenchu
just started anyways smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by v3: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2017
PSA: I'm not a fan of TDM/Domination, because it all feels too fast and claustrophobic for me, hence my refusal to join friends playing those game modes. Maybe we can all squad up and play Conquest/Operations later tonight (PHCN willing).
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by v3: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2017
ozyblazze:
I just realised I game out my bf3 premium while not knowing it was premium. got it back and they're telling me say person don use the code cry
LOL! People still play that bunny hopping game?
I'd pay for a remastered copy of the BF3 for PS4. Seine Crossing and Norsharh Canals were my fave maps then.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
v3:

I'd pay for a remastered copy of the BF3 for PS4. Seine Crossing and Norsharh Canals were my fave maps then.
They do .a lot of rented server even more than bf4 for all game modes. also trade killing happens a lot in that game,suppression is like having to stare at a welders flame.but good all in all.they learnt from mistakes.unlike a certain duty game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
v3:

Wau! So u be BF veteran sef. Nice! Fûck CoD cheesy

Did u play BF: Bad Company?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
ozyblazze:

They do .a lot of rented server even more than bf4 for all game modes. also trade killing happens a lot in that game,suppression is like having to stare at a welders flame.but good all in all.they learnt from mistakes.unlike a certain duty game
BF3 on PC has been overrun by cheats and hackers. But BF4 still going strong. Tho u'll hardly find BF4 servers running DLC maps these days. Only popular DLC map still reigning is Operation Metro.
Gosh. 32v32 Operation Metro is a nightmare.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by v3: 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lana1:
BF3 on PC has been overrun by cheats and hackers. But BF4 still going strong. Tho u'll hardly find BF4 servers running DLC maps these days. Only popular DLC map still reigning is Operation Metro.
Gosh. 32v32 Operation Metro is a nightmare.
Partly the reason i want to get b4 so bad. I miss the chaos, choke points, noob tubing, grenade spam etc.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
v3:

Partly the reason i want to get b4 so bad. I miss the chaos, choke points, noob tubing, grenade spam etc.
grin
Just play as support, find one corner to camp, drop an ammo box and spam the XM25 for days..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lana1:
grin
Just play as support, find one corner to camp, drop an ammo box and spam the XM25 for days..
And this ladies and gents is the reason why bf4 can piss u off.they do this sheit very well in operation locker . V3 bro don't biy dlc anymore just play the follow come.maps

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Darksider131: 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lana1:
grin
i hate that...but you can't kill me more than once on the same spot

Now I got my latency fixed
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
ozyblazze:

And this ladies and gents is the reason why bf4 can piss u off.they do this sheit very well in operation locker . V3 bro don't biy dlc anymore just play the follow come.maps
I hate camping/campers just as much. I rather run around, die a lot and have a K/D of 0.02 at the end of the round than to just sit still.

Besides, camping is never a sound strategy on BF like it is on CoD. Sure, it might work to some extent on linear and non-vehicle based maps like Metro and Locker but on open maps like Golmud Railway and Siege of Shangai, nah!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
Darksider131:
i hate that...but you can't kill me more than once on the same spot

Now I got my latency fixed
What network do u play with??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Darksider131: 6:21am On Oct 17, 2017
Lana1:
What network do u play with??
glo bro

And i get 139 to 148pings...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Darksider131: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2017
Lana1:
I hate camping/campers just as much. I rather run around, die a lot and have a K/D of 0.02 at the end of the round than to just sit still.

Besides, camping is never a sound strategy on BF like it is on CoD. Sure, it might work to some extent on linear and non-vehicle based maps like Metro and Locker but on open maps like Golmud Railway and Siege of Shangai, nah!
you cant camp on C.O.D
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
Darksider131:
you cant camp on C.O.D

Lol. Majority of known campers in fps games today are/were from CoD

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (506) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.