Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (807057 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (506) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2018
tziz:

I won't advice using ntel for online gaming because it has a restricted NAT.
I know right... I only use Ntel to download.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 10:42am On Apr 04, 2018
nosagold:

That game is too dark for me embarassed

Try NIOH then... awesome game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 11:58am On Apr 04, 2018
Server88:

I know right... I only use Ntel to download.
Yh, i just use it for games/game updates downloads..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bello99(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
AKBliv010:
GoW4... good' ol' run and gun

That what's up... Mehn can't remember the last time I played a GOW game.. Gad demn.. So want to play it.. Seem like ur PC runs it a stable 60fps.. Nice!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bello99(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
AKBliv010:

Lol! That even more darker... Maybe "the Surge"
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sirelexzy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
CloudKickin:

If you can beat me in a gta v deathmatch then the wedding is on grin

hahahahaha grin ..
someone is gonna get her ass kicked real soon.
kinda occupied with school so.
gonna be free during summer cry
just drop your psn i will forward a request cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sirelexzy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CloudKickin(f): 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
lllllllllllllll:
wait what level are you?

Level 88
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CloudKickin(f): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
nosagold:

That game is too dark for me embarassed

It’s not too bad, just listen to music as you play - it’ll take the edge off grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Bello99:

That what's up... Mehn can't remember the last time I played a GOW game.. Gad demn.. So want to play it.. Seem like ur PC runs it a stable 60fps.. Nice!

Yea, I've got V-sync on so that helps but Unreal Engine 4 isn't difficult to run. I've been enjoying it so far.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Bello99:

The Surge certainly has the same fighting mechanics like DS&Nioh and not 'dark' at all. I've not had the chance to settle into the game, not really buying the story.

Personally, I found DS unbearably sluggish.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nosagold(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
AKBliv010:

It's just like dark souls bro grin but I've been told it's a great game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nosagold(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
CloudKickin:

It’s not too bad, just listen to music as you play - it’ll take the edge off grin

You should play resident evil 7 on ps vr! Especially the kitchen part!!! I said "not today!" Lol
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lllllllllllllll: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
CloudKickin:

Level 88
I'm 120 lol what's your psn?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CloudKickin(f): 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
nosagold:

You should play resident evil 7 on ps vr! Especially the kitchen part!!! I said "not today!" Lol

Helllll no. Resident evil 7 is a no go for me (despite horror being my favorite genre for movies, etc) wink �� I’ve watched the entire gameplay on YouTube enough times to know that my heart would cease to exist especially with that first-person view ish

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CloudKickin(f): 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
lllllllllllllll:
I'm 120 lol what's your psn?

Not bad grin

My psn is Kodiakcity
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Bello99:

In The Surge you have to repetitively pile upgrade materials before you can get far in just one level.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nosagold(m): 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
CloudKickin:

Helllll no. Resident evil 7 is a no go for me (despite horror being my favorite genre for movies, etc) wink �� I’ve watched the entire gameplay on YouTube enough times to know that my heart would cease to exist especially with that first-person view ish

Haha! I'm still afraid to play it to this day. I don't mind horror movies though, somehow they never seem to move me. I don't know if I've seen a horror movie movie that has scarred me hehehe
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Neoteny(m): 12:14am On Apr 05, 2018
Dying Light The Following EE. Nightmare difficulty, already beat it on normal.

On PC
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 12:25am On Apr 05, 2018
tziz:

I won't advice using ntel for online gaming because it has a restricted NAT.

Na wa o.Can't someone get an okay ISP that doesn't have a restricted NAT,doesn't lag,network doesn't trip of during rain/storms and has reasonable data plans
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 5:41am On Apr 05, 2018
ozyblazze:

Na wa o.Can't someone get an okay ISP that doesn't have a restricted NAT,doesn't lag,network doesn't trip of during rain/storms and has reasonable data plans
Spectranet to your rescue..!
Smile too is fine.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 5:46am On Apr 05, 2018
Neoteny:
Dying Light The Following EE. Nightmare difficulty, already beat it on normal.

On PC
The Dying Light series, Wonderful but hugely and surprisingly underrated game.
Played the original multiple times, I'll be getting "The Following, Enhanced Edition" soon. Can't wait for a sequel.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Neoteny(m): 6:03am On Apr 05, 2018
tziz:

The Dying Light series, Wonderful but hugely and surprisingly underrated game.
Played the original multiple times, I'll be getting "The Following, Enhanced Edition" soon. Can't wait for a sequel.

Yup. Easily the best zombie game after the first two resident evil games.

EE on PC is absolutely gorgeous, especially when you max out the grafx.

Have you tried State of Decay Year One edition? Not as polished but not a bad zombie game too.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by rawdpiper(m): 7:37am On Apr 05, 2018
tziz:

Spectranet to your rescue..!
Smile too is fine.

ipNX
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2018
Neoteny:

Yup. Easily the best zombie game after the first two resident evil games.

EE on PC is absolutely gorgeous, especially when you max out the grafx.

Have you tried State of Decay Year One edition? Not as polished but not a bad zombie game too.
No bro, i play on PS4, buh i think the sequel might be coming to the PS4 this year.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lllllllllllllll: 10:06am On Apr 05, 2018
CloudKickin:

Not bad grin

My psn is Kodiakcity
Accept req from Jordansanni01
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CloudKickin(f): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2018
lllllllllllllll:
Accept req from Jordansanni01

Accepted!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Neoteny(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2018
tziz:

No bro, i play on PS4, buh i think the sequel might be coming to the PS4 this year.

Hope so.

Yeah I've the original version on PS4, but the EE makes a great deal of sense on PC. You need to see the effects, textures and draw distance
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ganji: 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
ozyblazze:

Nope. This is Nigeria, everything is bleeped up. Been trying to login to warframe with ntel... no way
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 9:37am On Apr 09, 2018
Far Cry 5 on PS4 cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (506) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.