Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (775646 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 12:23am On Mar 27, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Yuppppp all these indie titles are suddenly becoming more appealing to play.
All because I'm not ready to clear the corrupted zones, the hunting lodge trials and the remaining 2 cauldrons in HZD. I haven't even started Frozen Wilds yet.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 12:28am On Mar 27, 2018
cao:

All because I'm not ready to clear the corrupted zones, the hunting lodge trials and the remaining 2 cauldrons in HZD. I haven't even started Frozen Wilds yet.

Yeah it can get grindy. grin

Those corrupted zones are just the worst.

Then grinding to get all skill points grin

Ughh don't even get me started on the hunter's trials.
Kill 10 grazers with environmental mishaps or something. Grindy asf

Yup, It's going to take a while cheesy

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 1:07am On Mar 27, 2018
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LXStudio(m): 2:12am On Mar 27, 2018
cao:

It's not all that bad I guess... it took me about 78 hours to Platinum the game. Working through Frozen Wilds now.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 2:18am On Mar 27, 2018
LXStudio:

It's not all that bad I guess... it took me about 78 hours to Platinum the game. Working through Frozen Wilds now.

Was it the Breathtaking scenaries or you just had certain unexplained proclivities to ride your noble steads
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 27, 2018
Thegamingorca:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Se0dCuzl2E

You don join them ...

I think I've seen this clip before ...but I'm not sure we are going to see the ps5 anytime soon . For how long has the pro been out tho ? I'm not sure Sony would want the ps5 to cannibalize the pro yet . Besides with the new cycle of games coming out perhaps past 2022.

Anyways if apple can do it every year ...well ...who knows .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
Darksider131:
Playing FORTNITE

Titanfall 2 and NBA LIVE THE ONE EDITION waiting for downloading
What's up? What's your fortnite username?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by johnolusetire97(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
loomer:

battlefield has always been my thing.

and I only play multiplayer action games.

running for a long time without seeing anyone to kill on fortnight makes me angry

Land at Tilted Towers if you want action from the start.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by loomer: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
johnolusetire97:

hmmm
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lana1:
Channels my inner GTA....
Thot it was actually GTA till I saw the billboard on the right
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2018
Saints row 4

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2018
Gingerbread shot

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Darksider131: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2018
Server88:

What's up? What's your fortnite username?
milex131
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
Darksider131:
milex131
Cool...PSN, PC or Mobile?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
johnolusetire97:

More like land at Tilted towers if you want to get ganged...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
loomer:

battlefield has always been my thing.

and I only play multiplayer action games.

running for a long time without seeing anyone to kill on fortnight makes me angry
Lol...what's your stats like?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
Psn @ emeka1million
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
cao:

I spent all my data on ur channel
grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
tobianthony:
To be honest ...why can't we have access to affordable internet capable of online gaming in this country ?

It's either mad expensive or just not powerful enough ?

Fact that my house is like a ww2 nuclear bomb shelter doesn't help either ?

Only mtn gets in here .
I am planning to relocate from where I live now simply because of this problem. I have to walk around looking for network. Well smile 4G and spectranet is going well for now...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
tobianthony:

Nah that platinum parole ain't for me ...

No mind me I dey vex e get one of my neighbors enh the boy is just the cheesiest player I know on planet Earth .

Any cheese or tech in any game we play the guy go just they spam the move dey go .

FIFA l1 spam ...UFC head movement spam .

I go vex now ...begin they beat am for real life
grin grin grin Shey me when one small boy dey do anyhow for fifa.. One day I stone am pad

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
For now, am just running around on gta5
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Darksider131: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Server88:

Cool...PSN, PC or Mobile?
psn
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Darksider131:
psn
add me.. I lost my old account.. So I need friends
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
I am planning to relocate from where I live now simply because of this problem. I have to walk around looking for network. Well smile 4G and spectranet is going well for now...

How much do you use for online gaming let's say ib a month ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
I spent all my data on ur channel
grin grin
Thanks, sorry I'm kinda lazy with putting up content.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
Darksider131:
psn

Hmm milex131
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
cao:

Thanks, sorry I'm kinda lazy with putting up content.
you are not lazy, you have a serious boyfriend now tongue grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
tobianthony:

How much do you use for online gaming let's say ib a month ?
20k.. Ntel and smile
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
20k.. Ntel and smile

shocked
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
Thegamingorca:

shocked
data is expensive in this country, especially the ones offering nat type 2 that u need for gaming.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Darksider131: 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Hmm milex131
sounds familiar?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by loomer: 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
Server88:

Lol...what's your stats like?

stats on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.