Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (775219 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by maxpane1: 10:46am On May 24, 2018
tobianthony:
I will take that as a no ...

Guy talk jor
no idea o..do u have a link to dat rage 2?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 11:52am On May 24, 2018
tobianthony:

Does swift have any good plans for gaming ...
Wat dyu even mean by "good plans for gaming"?
Just get any 4G network with decent latency and ur fine. I even used Etisalat 3G wen I was in Lag, I tweaked the NAT from type 3 to 2 using VPN and it worked perfectly on my PS3 den.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 24, 2018
maxpane1:
no idea o..do u have a link to dat rage 2?

Nah but it's all over you tube but not actual game footage tho ...just search for it or go to hakinzes update thread it should be there .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 2:21pm On May 24, 2018
maxpane1:

Azzin. Nothing new. They just keep rehashing the same thing for us every year.

As u ve said, not much difference between BO3 and BO4. And BFV looks like BF1 with a different name.

On first impressions only BO4 looks exciting. Lets hope further reveals, trailers and gameplays will explain things better coz that BFV trailer was not it.

Last last person go just leave all this BF and CoD and begin play new shooters. PUBG and Rainbow 6 Siege still dey.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by loomer: 3:08pm On May 24, 2018
maxpane1:
its an ok game, it really kills boredom especially wen u play in a party....hate the gun fight cos i still cant get steady 3 kills in one game � �

I can't get more than one kill.

terrible.

I just dey manage battlefield jeje.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by steevy(m): 3:55pm On May 24, 2018
Yes they do. They even have a free midnight and weekend unlimited plan for 3k. I have been using it since last year.

tobianthony:

Does swift have any good plans for gaming ...

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by maxpane1: 12:23am On May 25, 2018
Lana1:

Last last person go just leave all this BF and CoD and begin play new shooters. PUBG and Rainbow 6 Siege still dey.
am even thinking of the rainbows six sef...and for pubg i don dey try, just.got the new map sef..omo! snipers everywhere.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by XVIER(m): 12:52pm On May 25, 2018
Resident Evil, don't know how I skipped this sh!t in it's series... nice game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bisiriyu7hamed: 1:28pm On May 29, 2018
NOTICE - NO HOME SERVICE

You Can Come for PS4 packages Games

PS4 Games List

FIFA18,
UNCHARTED,
RESIDENT EVIL 2 REVELATIONS,
METAL GEAR,
DEAD OR ALIVE,
MORTAL COMBAT XL,
LIVE & STRANGE,
HUSTLE KINGS,
PES 2018,
STARLIT ADVENTURES,
BEACH BUGGY RACING,
GOD OF WAR 4.

Why All this List of games depends on the Packages you go for.

Hack your PS3 or

Install Games on Non hackable PS3, any PS3 Model give me a Call on this number 08180293378

List of PS3 Games -:
Need for Speed, Walking Dead, 007 Legend, ACE Combat Assault Horizon EU, Armored Core V, FIFA18, PES18, God of war 3, God of war Ascension,Assassin's Creed 4, Blur, Borderlands The Presequel, Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2, Crysis 3, Dante's Infano, Dark Souls, Dead Space 2, Disgaea 4, Fight Night champion, Hitman Absolution, Injustice God Among us, L.A. Noire, Sniper Ghost Warrior 2, Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes, MotoGP15, Tomb Raider Mortal Kombat Complete, Fear 3, Army of Two, Far Cry3, Watch dog, Uncharted, Infamous 2, battlefield 4, Call of Duty Black ops, Grand Theft V, Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare, Max Payne, Medal Of Honor Warfighter, The Evil Within. etc

Address am at AGEGE PEN CINEMA IJAYE LAGOS (NIGERIA)

IF You are interested give give me a call or wattsapp 08180293378

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2018
It's like you want to rob us
bisiriyu7hamed:
NOTICE - NO HOME SERVICE

You Can Come for PS4 packages Games

PS4 Games List

FIFA18,
UNCHARTED,
RESIDENT EVIL 2 REVELATIONS,
METAL GEAR,
DEAD OR ALIVE,
MORTAL COMBAT XL,
LIVE & STRANGE,
HUSTLE KINGS,
PES 2018,
STARLIT ADVENTURES,
BEACH BUGGY RACING,
GOD OF WAR 4.

Why All this List of games depends on the Packages you go for.

Hack your PS3 or

Install Games on Non hackable PS3, any PS3 Model give me a Call on this number 08180293378

List of PS3 Games -:
Need for Speed, Walking Dead, 007 Legend, ACE Combat Assault Horizon EU, Armored Core V, FIFA18, PES18, God of war 3, God of war Ascension,Assassin's Creed 4, Blur, Borderlands The Presequel, Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2, Crysis 3, Dante's Infano, Dark Souls, Dead Space 2, Disgaea 4, Fight Night champion, Hitman Absolution, Injustice God Among us, L.A. Noire, Sniper Ghost Warrior 2, Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes, MotoGP15, Tomb Raider Mortal Kombat Complete, Fear 3, Army of Two, Far Cry3, Watch dog, Uncharted, Infamous 2, battlefield 4, Call of Duty Black ops, Grand Theft V, Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare, Max Payne, Medal Of Honor Warfighter, The Evil Within. etc

Address am at AGEGE PEN CINEMA IJAYE LAGOS (NIGERIA)

IF You are interested give give me a call or wattsapp 08180293378
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2018
Just got sucked in by this online ARPG: Path of the Exile its just like Diablo but a lot more in depth mechanics and lots of customization and crafting. Surprisingly it doesn't use a lot of data, maybe less than 200mb in 12hrs of play.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 29, 2018
Hahaha at robbery ...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bisiriyu7hamed: 10:26pm On May 29, 2018
Thegamingorca:
If I offended you brother I will just say Am sorry
ONE LOVE
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2018
omo, this eisvogel of a guy, he has no joy, baba no de waste opportunities. i dunno if this is his PSN I.D....but if u ever meet him online...lol, say hi for me,
currently watching this on SS select.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by SteveJob77: 10:43am On May 30, 2018
Currently playing Candy Crush, World Cricket Championship 2, Coin Master, and Darts 3D Games.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 30, 2018
Borderlands 2 ...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:43pm On May 30, 2018
Hzd on ultrahard

Assassins creed syndicate (enjoying the slums of whitechapel)

Nier automata

And a wee bit of fallout4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 30, 2018
This HZD don tire me to play ...

Who wants ? If you have DOOM or any wwe game come collect .

By the way boys dey para on top this world cup update for FIFA 18 ... apparently there are lots of issues with it.

Heard Brazil na fire for the game Sha .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by XVIER(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2018
Thegamingorca:
you ain't sh!t here so shut the fvck up.
Is not every comment you must mention. if you don't understand you should ask questions fool... kids everywhere
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 30, 2018
Dude you finished with the nier automata ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 30, 2018
Drake vs pusha T about to start now ...

# get the strap

# they at it again ....
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:12pm On May 30, 2018
XVIER:
you ain't sh!t here so shut the fvck up.
Is not every comment you must mention. if you don't understand you should ask questions fool... kids everywhere
smiley I hope business isn't so bad you twerp!

I dont need to explain anything to you. You've always been a fool dat doesn't see beyond his nose.

The dude apologised so I won't daddle
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:12pm On May 30, 2018
tobianthony:
Dude you finished with the nier automata ?

Hell na
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by steevy(m): 1:56pm On May 31, 2018
This man and fight, everywhere. Na wah o
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:41pm On May 31, 2018
So apparently fallout 76 is an online only multi player game.

The last franchise to die an untimely death (partly due to kojima 's exit from konami) because dey changed lanes from single player rpg to god knows what the fvck that was.

Is metal gear
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 31, 2018
Thegamingorca:
So apparently fallout 76 is an online only multi player game.

The last franchise to die an untimely death (partly due to kojima 's exit from konami) because dey changed lanes from single player rpg to god knows what the fvck that was.

Is metal gear

Grand theft auto online?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:52pm On May 31, 2018
oyb:

Grand theft auto online?
angry that's different.

You can't because Carbon dioxide Is mixed with oxygen. Not now inhale oxygen.

Metal gear survive is utter shyte

As fallout 76 will also be shyte.

All we wanted from Bethesda is fallout 5. It's not so hard
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Cbaby: 6:24pm On May 31, 2018
abeg how is it?

tobianthony:
Borderlands 2 ...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Cbaby: 6:25pm On May 31, 2018
LOL> BYe Fallout

Thegamingorca:
angry that's different.

You can't because Carbon dioxide Is mixed with oxygen. Not now inhale oxygen.

Metal gear survive is utter shyte

As fallout 76 will also be shyte.

All we wanted from Bethesda is fallout 5. It's not so hard
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 01, 2018
Cbaby:
abeg how is it?

Mad game ...fps shooter ...looter .

Only thing is it gives most people motion sickness .

But I'm getting used to it .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2018
Spent the whole day in the office upating UFC 3 , FIFA 18 and borderlands yesterday . Free unlimited wifi .

Man now I gotta go fix my pad at ikeja .

Eish ...just got home ...slept over in the office .

20gb plus of updating ...no be small thing .

E3 is coming soon .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by v3: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
tobianthony:
Spent the whole day in the office upating UFC 3 , FIFA 18 and borderlands yesterday . Free unlimited wifi .

Man now I gotta go fix my pad at ikeja .

Eish ...just got home ...slept over in the office .

20gb plus of updating ...no be small thing .

E3 is coming soon .
I use a third party app that lets me generate download links for the game updates, then i download them via wifi at work using my laptop, then transfer them when i get home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.