Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (775421 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
50d33q:

100k for switch is very cheap only if it's not the lite version and hack won't affect the game..read more online
Yes call of duty is on switch mostly all ps4 games only Sony exclusive you won't find
the pad

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ifeanyi4491:
the pad
Actually there’s no cod on Switch. It does have games like bioshock, wolfeinstein, doom, bullet storm, metro redux tho and those games are also fps (first person shooter).

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Actually there’s no cod on Switch. It does have games like bioshock, wolfeinstein, doom, bullet storm, metro redux tho and those games are also fps (first person shooter).
can it also play some ps4 pls
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ifeanyi4491:
can it also play some ps4 pls
Nope it can’t. Games on it are ps3 level. If you want current gen high profile games, buy PS4/Ps5 not a switch.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RYEOFARMS(m): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
RYEOFARMS:
Resistant Retribution

And by the way guys,which site is still active and working perfectly for downloading Psp games

I’ve been trying to download from freeroms, coolroms, loveroms.com all to no avail it’s not downloading just stays at a point and later says invalid link/expired link

I’ve been trying all through the night
By the way does anyone have Psp game files within Abeokuta
I need em most especially GOD OF WAR
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sharex15: 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Elden Ring PC
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sharex15: 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Thegamingorca:

https://www.nairaland.com/5638005/dark-souls-3-hardest-least
Great list and well put together.
Midir was personally the hardest for me tho, but Friede close behind.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Jeromejnr(m): 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
sharex15:
Elden Ring PC

Malenia blade of Miquela lipsrsealed
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sharex15: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Malenia blade of Miquela lipsrsealed
I'm still early in the game. Not seen this yet.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Jeromejnr(m): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
sharex15:

I'm still early in the game. Not seen this yet.

It's a hidden boss though. The hardest boss in all souls type game.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by don4real18(m): 9:47am On Mar 24, 2022
pepenini88:
PS4 slim for sale
80k?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mofetemi(m): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2022
Namzy:

Wait for steam deck

Namzy, has your Valve Steam Deck been delivered sequel to your reservation?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Namzy(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mofetemi:

Namzy, has your Valve Steam Deck been delivered sequel to your reservation?
Decided to get a gaming pc instead
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mofetemi(m): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Namzy:

Decided to get a gaming pc instead

so also i am considering as d cons following d steam deck are not cool to me at all. Which pc did now settle for in terms of specs
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Namzy(m): 6:53am On Mar 26, 2022
Mofetemi:

so also i am considering as d cons following d steam deck are not cool to me at all. Which pc did now settle for in terms of specs
An rtx 3060 or 3070. I'm looking at gigabyte aorus 15p kd as that's what my bro uses.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jakizio42(m): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Namzy:

An rtx 3060 or 3070. I'm looking at gigabyte aorus 15p kd as that's what my bro uses.

I know where you can buy it in the US for peanut. Only thing be say you gats get pesin wey dey there, wey fit confirm your stuff and ship to you after buying it(sellers there no like international shipping) especially to nigeria. Only mode of payment is through PayPal gns. If you can meet these terms reply me
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by johnyPal(m): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
1. PayDay 2
2. The Forest
3. The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
4. Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2005
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by janisuman426: 9:14am On Mar 29, 2022
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2022
Mckandre:
Modified:

I was about to conclude with last of us 2, far cry 5, dying light, GRwildlands, just cause 3 when i experienced my first ps4 system crash. Right now, I have lost the vibe to continue with some of those games again, but i believe the vibe will find me one day. i needed no soothsayer to tell me its high time i get a ups. However, i was able to complete GOW4, marvel spiderman, Wolfenstaein old blood, gow3, lou Remastered,Battlefield 1, Spiderman miles morales.

Console fully restored now with upgraded 9.00 firmware coupled with latest exploit. I'm currently playing dark souls 3 the fire fades, farcry5(still replaying after the crash grin ) , horizon zero dawn the complete edition version; i just concluded the first phase of aloys proving, i was about to enter the 2nd phase after Rost farewell before fatigue set in. from the look of things, its gonna be a long bumpy ride.

Awaiting list in my console includes, resident evil 3(m not gonna play it yet till i get nd play the RE2 remake grin ), watchdogs 2,batman akham knight, NFS payback, ACsyndicate, witcher 3 game of the year edition.
Far cry 5 concluded( honestly the ending of this game left me with bad after taste) a punch to the guts. Simply hopeless cry

Next up: Watchdogs 2 /batman arkham knight. Whereas Horizon zero dawn is still ongoing
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by laykside: 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
jikins:

Most online games don't have Africa servers, so it is difficult to get really good pings. I play Valorant once in a while and the best ping I have gotten is over 100. The best thing you can do is travel closer to their nearest servers

I play FUT on FIFA 22 and my ping has never gone below 130. Even with that the lag is horrible. I’ve switched from Airtel to MTN, still no major difference.

Uncharted multiplayer seems decent. But playing FIFA online na suffer head.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by codedtony(m): 7:07am On Apr 02, 2022
Minecraft pocket edition
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by HAkorehdeh(m): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
I just finished far cry 5. I bought it together with 6, so I moved immediately to 6 as soon as I was done. Far cry 6 is fine too, but I wish I had started with 6. I'm sure a lot of people would be disappointed too as it looks like a step down from 5.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Yongi99(m): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
I am playing games on the platform and making extra money too. Click this link https://easy-dc5.xyz/257676566993 to join.

It's very straightforward.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by SharonKelly: 7:23am On Apr 03, 2022
CALL OF DUTY 4
FIFA 08
PES 2008
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Angel55555(m): 7:54am On Apr 03, 2022
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Dying light.
The graphics looks really nice, I'm guessing your TV is 4k

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 03, 2022
WhatsApp group for gamers... Daily tournament and giveaways...

Join here...

https://chatwhatsappcom/Kbe83S9sPrE1KBujviAOiZ

Put dot(.) After chat and Whatsapp
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
HAkorehdeh:
Done with far cry 5! I bought it together with 6, so, as soon as I was done, I moved immediately to 6. Far cry 6 is fine too, but, honestly, I wish I had started with 6. I'm sure a lot of people would be disappointed too as it looks like a step down from 5.
try far cry new dawn, its the direct sequel to FC5, i heard the its a good game.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by avalon7(m): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yo! Anyone know were i can download and install dope pc games safely for free. I've got a laptop with some nice specs, i mostly use it for programming but i would like to do some nice gaming in my spare time.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jikins(m): 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
laykside:

I play FUT on FIFA 22 and my ping has never gone below 130. Even with that the lag is horrible. I’ve switched from Airtel to MTN, still no major difference.

Uncharted multiplayer seems decent. But playing FIFA online na suffer head.

If you can get good wired Internet. It improves stability but the ping will still be 100+ sha
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jikins(m): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
avalon7:
Yo! Anyone know were i can download and install dope pc games safely for free. I've got a laptop with some nice specs, i mostly use it for programming but i would like to do some nice gaming in my spare time.

Try ova games dot com

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by avalon7(m): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
jikins:

Try ova games dot com

Ah thanks bro. They have a lot of games there. Have you download from this site? Do i have to worry about viruses?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jikins(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
avalon7:

Ah thanks bro. They have a lot of games there. Have you download from this site? Do i have to worry about viruses?

Yeah I get most of my pc games from there. Haven't had any experience with viruses so far.

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.